Michigan State c/o 2026 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS ACCEPTANCE IM CRYINF INSIDE TRYING NOT TO FREAK OUT AT WORK
I’ve been seeing you around the threads I also frequent haha. I’m so happy you got in to Michigan!!!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS waitlisted, congrats to everyone accepted! 🥳

Reactions: 2 users
OOS ADMISSION!! After 9 rejections I had almost given up hope - I’m in tears!!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 17 users
OOS admission!!!!!

Reactions: 7 users
IS ACCEPTED!
has anyone tried to fill out the application or pay yet? i am having some difficulties

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
waitlisted :/ Super scared for my IS right now haaha

Congrats to everybody! No matter what happens yall will be amazing doctors and the journey may be long but will be worth it in the end!

Reactions: 1 users
IS ACCEPTED!
has anyone tried to fill out the application or pay yet? i am having some difficulties
I can't get the cash net thing to work to put the deposit down. Probably cause so many ppl have flooded it. Ooor they're doing maintenance. Will try again tomorrow. Let's celebrate for the night!

IS accepted!!! If anyone is a current MSU undergrad or is near the EL area, I'd love to meet up sometime! Can't wait to meet everyone in the fall!

Reactions: 6 users
😂 I was like “we’re done with work can we stop talking I need to go call my mom” and called her in the car crying
I feel that lol
When I got my only acceptance to another school, I started crying at work and hugged everybody and then called my mom during work😂

• Care
I feel that lol
When I got my only acceptance to another school, I started crying at work and hugged everybody and then called my mom during work😂
I literally almost called her while we were all talking but I didn’t wanna get jumped (both vets I work with went to Ohio state) and I also knew my mom would mention my grandma and make me SOB

• Love
OOS acceptance! Very excited, but I'm attending my IS so I'll be declining my seat here. Congrats to everyone, and good luck to everyone on the waitlist!

Reactions: 5 users
IS waitlisted... are there separate lists for IS and OOS? If so, how much does IS usually move? Thanks & congrats to all!!

IS waitlisted... are there separate lists for IS and OOS? If so, how much does IS usually move? Thanks & congrats to all!!
There are separate IS & OOS waitlists. IS doesn’t move as much as OOS, unfortunately.

Do you happen to know about how many people are usually on the IS list?

Not off the top of my head, no. IS class size is 65, but I think they over-accept a few there. Sorry I can’t help you more!

Not off the top of my head, no. IS class size is 65, but I think they over-accept a few there. Sorry I can’t help you more!
No worries, thanks for your help! 😊

Reactions: 1 user
Okay I got my deposit submitted but can't submit the MSU vet med application because when I get to the first semester to enroll box it doesn't give me the fall, summer, winter, option. Just stays blank. Anyone else having this issue?

Okay I got my deposit submitted but can't submit the MSU vet med application because when I get to the first semester to enroll box it doesn't give me the fall, summer, winter, option. Just stays blank. Anyone else having this issue?
you’re jumping on that deposit fast 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
you’re jumping on that deposit fast 😂😂
😂😂😂 Its not real to me till I can check off everything. I didn't want them to be like, oh nvm. You have my money so no takesies backsies!

😂😂😂 Its not real to me till I can check off everything. I didn't want them to be like, oh nvm. You have my money so no takesies backsies!
😂😂😂 I’m guessing they were your top pick?

OOS accepted!!!! Waiting to hear from Virginia, but more than likely will choose Michigan! That’s where I grew up. But I’m suuuuper excited to meet you guys someday!!! Everyone seems so nice❤️

Reactions: 4 users
I’m having the same issue

How did you submit the deposit? When I click on the link in the email it gives me an error

How did you submit the deposit? When I click on the link in the email it gives me an error
If you Google Msu cvm 2026, the first result will take you to the page with all the same info as the email but the payment link actually works! I posted the direct link and it's posted a few times in this forum post too.

OOS ACCEPTED!!! I can’t believe it 😭😭 this was the last school I was waiting to hear from. I bawled my eyes out! I can’t wait to freeze my butt off in Michigan (From Houston, Tx) 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8 users
If you Google Msu cvm 2026, the first result will take you to the page with all the same info as the email but the payment link actually works! I posted the direct link and it's posted a few times in this forum post too.
Thanks! Did you figure out the issue with the other app? It still won’t let me select a start semester and therefore cannot submit it. Should we email them?

Thanks! Did you figure out the issue with the other app? It still won’t let me select a start semester and therefore cannot submit it. Should we email them?
I emailed them this morning but have not heard back yet.

If I didnt receive an email on whether I have been accepted or waitlisted yet, can I assume I have been rejected?

If I didnt receive an email on whether I have been accepted or waitlisted yet, can I assume I have been rejected?
If you got an invite to virtual reception should have been eithe waitlist or acceptance. Maybe check trash email or email /call.

Thank you! I will call. I did not recieve a virtual reception invitation :/
Odd, yeah I think other got the rejections email a while back. Definitely call to check! Hope you get an answer soon!

Is there a Facebook group yet for class of 2026?

Is there a Facebook group yet for class of 2026?
From the sounds of it, not yet. There’s recently accepted students trying to join the Class of 2025 page to ask questions, but we recommend making your own group and some current students can join that group to answer questions as well!

There’s also a page called ‘MSU CVM Active Classes 2021-2022’ you guys can join for the time being.

From the sounds of it, not yet. There’s recently accepted students trying to join the Class of 2025 page to ask questions, but we recommend making your own group and some current students can join that group to answer questions as well!

There’s also a page called ‘MSU CVM Active Classes 2021-2022’ you guys can join for the time being.
I couldn’t find the active classes group :-(

I couldn’t find the active classes group :-(

There you go! I haven't been accepted yet tho.

I know I'm an overly eager one but are there any suggestions for supplies we will need? 😂