Michigan State c/o 2026 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel that lol
When I got my only acceptance to another school, I started crying at work and hugged everybody and then called my mom during work😂
I literally almost called her while we were all talking but I didn’t wanna get jumped (both vets I work with went to Ohio state) and I also knew my mom would mention my grandma and make me SOB
 
IS waitlisted... are there separate lists for IS and OOS? If so, how much does IS usually move? Thanks & congrats to all!!
 
IS waitlisted... are there separate lists for IS and OOS? If so, how much does IS usually move? Thanks & congrats to all!!
There are separate IS & OOS waitlists. IS doesn’t move as much as OOS, unfortunately.
 
Okay I got my deposit submitted but can't submit the MSU vet med application because when I get to the first semester to enroll box it doesn't give me the fall, summer, winter, option. Just stays blank. Anyone else having this issue?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay I got my deposit submitted but can't submit the MSU vet med application because when I get to the first semester to enroll box it doesn't give me the fall, summer, winter, option. Just stays blank. Anyone else having this issue?
I’m having the same issue
 
Okay I got my deposit submitted but can't submit the MSU vet med application because when I get to the first semester to enroll box it doesn't give me the fall, summer, winter, option. Just stays blank. Anyone else having this issue?
How did you submit the deposit? When I click on the link in the email it gives me an error
 
If you Google Msu cvm 2026, the first result will take you to the page with all the same info as the email but the payment link actually works! I posted the direct link and it's posted a few times in this forum post too.
Thanks! Did you figure out the issue with the other app? It still won’t let me select a start semester and therefore cannot submit it. Should we email them?
 
If I didnt receive an email on whether I have been accepted or waitlisted yet, can I assume I have been rejected?
 
If I didnt receive an email on whether I have been accepted or waitlisted yet, can I assume I have been rejected?
If you got an invite to virtual reception should have been eithe waitlist or acceptance. Maybe check trash email or email /call.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there a Facebook group yet for class of 2026?
From the sounds of it, not yet. There’s recently accepted students trying to join the Class of 2025 page to ask questions, but we recommend making your own group and some current students can join that group to answer questions as well!

There’s also a page called ‘MSU CVM Active Classes 2021-2022’ you guys can join for the time being.
 
From the sounds of it, not yet. There’s recently accepted students trying to join the Class of 2025 page to ask questions, but we recommend making your own group and some current students can join that group to answer questions as well!

There’s also a page called ‘MSU CVM Active Classes 2021-2022’ you guys can join for the time being.
I couldn’t find the active classes group :-(