Microbiology and Eurkarayotic Cell

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CarolinaGirl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So in all my practice tests the reoccuring them in biology is my misses in micro and e. cells. I have read and reread the EK book but I am missing something. I have read over mcat pearls and that has not helped either. Does anyone know of anyother good study tool for these? Do I just need to straight memorize some things in this area? I do great in every other aspect of the bio (not counting org. chem) questions. Any help is appreciated.

:D

Members don't see this ad.

So in all my practice tests the reoccuring them in biology is my misses in micro and e. cells. I have read and reread the EK book but I am missing something. I have read over mcat pearls and that has not helped either. Does anyone know of anyother good study tool for these? Do I just need to straight memorize some things in this area? I do great in every other aspect of the bio (not counting org. chem) questions. Any help is appreciated.

memorize that stuff, and then do a lot of practice with EK1001 bio book. That schould help:luck:

yeah, i agree with kicia... a lot of the MCAT is understanding, etc... but there are certain portions where you just have to stick with memorization... I think these specific topics are a good example of that....best of luck:):luck: