You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Midwestern University - Glendale
Started by Member 225
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm still waiting to hear back about on campus housing. They said we should hear back by the end of March. If not, I heard that there are some nice apartments near campus. I think they were called San Prado and San Lagos. A couple of current students live in those.
Hello!
I will be with many of you for the class of 2017!
Please add the Facebook group!
Midwestern CPG Class of 2017
https://www.facebook.com/groups/209679985879637/
There are many 1st, 2nd, and 3rd years in the group and also faculty!
There may be some already answered questions for you all and ask any that come to mind!
Myself and a 2nd year are the admins
I am excited to meet you all in May!
I will be putting info on there about a get together for everyone to meet before orientation.
I will be with many of you for the class of 2017!
Please add the Facebook group!
Midwestern CPG Class of 2017
https://www.facebook.com/groups/209679985879637/
There are many 1st, 2nd, and 3rd years in the group and also faculty!
There may be some already answered questions for you all and ask any that come to mind!
Myself and a 2nd year are the admins
I am excited to meet you all in May!
I will be putting info on there about a get together for everyone to meet before orientation.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just gave up my seat also. Good luck to you!
Have any of you been accepted from the wait list? Or know anyone who has been?
I got accepted from the alternate list on 3/20!
I interviewed 2/28 and was notified the next Tuesday that I was placed on the alternate list. This was my second year applying to this school, I so was not prepared last year, but I am so excited to begin this next stage in life! Best of luck to all of you!I got accepted from the alternate list on 3/20!I interviewed 2/28 and was notified the next Tuesday that I was placed on the alternate list. This was my second year applying to this school, I so was not prepared last year, but I am so excited to begin this next stage in life! Best of luck to all of you!
Did they call or email you to let you know?
They pull off the alternate list up until school starts. People will to continue to withdrawal because of other acceptance or personal reasons even people who got pulled from the alternate list. I know people who got calls the week before school starts. The dean said they pulled 50 people from the alternate list last year.Congrats! It isn't looking too good for me then....
I received an email in the afternoon I emailed them back same day and my portal changed the next day.Did they call or email you to let you know?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for the supportfor those who are still waiting don't lose hope. I was interviewed late Jan and pulled off waitlist last week. I gave up my seat. I hope someone here gets the call soon.
Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
--
Last edited:
For those on the alternate list I just wanted to let you know I will be accepting another school. So best of luck to those waiting.
Was accepted but gave up my seat a couple weeks ago, good luck everyone I guess you guys do start in about a month or so, I chose a regular 4 year program so I don't start until August. Hey but the positive is you guys finish a year earlier also, I loved the school but couldn't pass up the opportunity to stay in state (Texas) and pay lower tuition.
Thanks for letting the school know early on! Yeah the orientation starts late May. I hope those who truly do not plan here give their seat ASAP. There is much time left before the school starts. I also got accepted to my in-state school, but the annual tuition is about same as this school. Like you said, I would be able to finish a year early, so that is definitely a plus.
Last edited:
Hello all! Those who are accepted what is your housing situation? I am trying to figure out my options I need some help. Or does anyone know who is going to rent out any rooms close to campus?
I am moving back home so all my IKEA desks,
Congrats to you who come to Midwestern U. !Hello all! Those who are accepted what is your housing situation? I am trying to figure out my options I need some help. Or does anyone know who is going to rent out any rooms close to campus?
I am moving back home so all my IKEA desk, lamps, chair ... Sealy matress have to go by the end of May 2014 !
email me if you want these at [email protected]
Congrats to you who come to Midwestern U. !Thanks for letting the school know early on! Yeah the orientation starts late May. I hope those who truly do not plan here give their seat ASAP. There is much time left before the school starts. I also got accepted to my in-state school, but the annual tuition is about same as this school. Like you said, I would be able to finish a year early, so that is definitely a plus.
I am moving back home so all my IKEA desk, lamps, chair ... Sealy matress have to go by the end of May 2014 !
email me if you want these at [email protected]
Congrats to you who come to Midwestern U. !I'm still waiting to hear back about on campus housing. They said we should hear back by the end of March. If not, I heard that there are some nice apartments near campus. I think they were called San Prado and San Lagos. A couple of current students live in those.
I am moving back home so all my IKEA desk, lamps, chair ... Sealy matress have to go by the end of May 2014 !
email me if you want these at [email protected]
I'm still waiting to hear back about on campus housing. They said we should hear back by the end of March. If not, I heard that there are some nice apartments near campus. I think they were called San Prado and San Lagos. A couple of current students live in those.
I live in SAn Prado. Do you want to see my IKEA desks, chairs ?
I am moving back home so all my IKEA desk, lamps, chair ... Sealy matress have to go by the end of May 2014 !
email me if you want these at [email protected]
Hey everyone. I just emailed Jose Ponce today and got my rejection for on campus apartments. I would like to ask people about their opinions on apartments around campus (San Lagos and San Prados in particular). Any input is appreciated. Thank you.
I live in San Prado.
I am moving back home so all my IKEA desk, lamps, chair ... Sealy matress have to go by the end of May 2014 !
email me if you want these at [email protected]
Accepted!! Holy geez guys! I'm crazy excited! :-D
Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
Congrats to you who come to Midwestern U. !
I am moving back home so all my IKEA desk, lamps, chair ... Sealy matress have to go by the end of May 2014 !
email me if you want these at [email protected]
--
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a question for those of you who have applied while still finishing pre-reqs. I am calling tomorrow to go visit the Glendale campus, I went back in high school, but I don't have those papers anymore and it was in 06, so a long time ago.
I am finishing my Masters in Psychology, graduate 4/2015. My plan is to apply for the pharmacy program at the Glendale campus as soon as I can next year to be *hopefully* be accepted into the 2016 starting class. I may still have 1-2 pre-reqs to take though. I am going to start taking the rest of the pre-reqs I need in the next few weeks but when I apply, I may still need an OChem course (Fall 2015).
With that said, if I do apply, get called for an interview and they like me, does that wait list me or would they accept but with the contingency that I pass my fall course? When do they start taking applications for the next enrollment period, July/August?
Thank you in advance.
I am finishing my Masters in Psychology, graduate 4/2015. My plan is to apply for the pharmacy program at the Glendale campus as soon as I can next year to be *hopefully* be accepted into the 2016 starting class. I may still have 1-2 pre-reqs to take though. I am going to start taking the rest of the pre-reqs I need in the next few weeks but when I apply, I may still need an OChem course (Fall 2015).
With that said, if I do apply, get called for an interview and they like me, does that wait list me or would they accept but with the contingency that I pass my fall course? When do they start taking applications for the next enrollment period, July/August?
Thank you in advance.
I have a question for those of you who have applied while still finishing pre-reqs. I am calling tomorrow to go visit the Glendale campus, I went back in high school, but I don't have those papers anymore and it was in 06, so a long time ago.
I am finishing my Masters in Psychology, graduate 4/2015. My plan is to apply for the pharmacy program at the Glendale campus as soon as I can next year to be *hopefully* be accepted into the 2016 starting class. I may still have 1-2 pre-reqs to take though. I am going to start taking the rest of the pre-reqs I need in the next few weeks but when I apply, I may still need an OChem course (Fall 2015).
With that said, if I do apply, get called for an interview and they like me, does that wait list me or would they accept but with the contingency that I pass my fall course? When do they start taking applications for the next enrollment period, July/August?
Thank you in advance.
You can apply even if you have pending pre-reqs. You'll be fine as long as you finish all your pre-reqs by the time of matriculation. PharmCAS opens in June, so I recommend applying early. Good luck!
You can apply even if you have pending pre-reqs. You'll be fine as long as you finish all your pre-reqs by the time of matriculation. PharmCAS opens in June, so I recommend applying early. Good luck!
Perfect, thank you. That is what I took from the passage on the midwestern website but wanted to check here as well. I am going to apply for the 2015 entering class, I figured out how to get all of my pre-reqs done by this coming spring semester. Will apply as soon as it opens up.
I received an interview for December 5th. Will anyone else be interviewing for that date?
Just FYI, I would suggest looking at the current thread here http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/midwestern-glendale-entering-2015.1094993/
Thank youJust FYI, I would suggest looking at the current thread here http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/midwestern-glendale-entering-2015.1094993/
Similar threads
- Replies
- 7
- Views
- 6K
- Locked
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 4K