MIke's Videos vs. Chad's Videos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Which is better?

• Total voters

insaiyanpredent

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Haven't used either yet, wanted the insight of my fellow pre dents, or current dental students on how either or has helped in their knowledge of the subject. Just started studying for the DAT recently so wanted to make a proper decision in which one to purchase. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I prefer Chad's. People have been using his videos for quite some time, and everyone seems to have a positive experience. Mike's videos are relatively new, and I'm sure they cover the majority of the material as well. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

First off, I think you should definitely invest in BC and Mikes comes with that. I got Chad's on top of BC and I really liked his gen chem videos. He didn't go over some basics like empirical formula but you can always just watch that video on Mikes. For ochem, I started watching Mikes and it was good. The only thing was I didn't grasp the info that much with Mikes so I only got 19s on my BC Ochem sections. I just started watching Chad's ochem videos and I think it was the best decision I've made. I understand the material and concepts a lot more than I did with Mikes. That being said def invest in BC and if you can I would def use coursesaver for Chad's. If you can't spend the extra $50, Chad has the videos on his website for free, its just that those are way longer and cover a lot more info I think (i haven't watched them but theres 20 chapters or something instead of the 7 chapters on coursesaver)

Reactions: 1 user
images.jpg

Lol I'm sorry folks. It was just too good of an opportunity to pass up...

Reactions: 2 users