Minnesota interview offer... You have 4 days!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JollyBlueJay4

Edinburgh c/o 2015
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not that I'm pretty sure everyone has been checking their emails nonstop, but Minnesota is sending out interview offers via email! Aaand you have to respond by the 10th. They don't mess around!! 😱

So, heads up! Hooray and congrats to all who got the interview! Now hurry the crap up and accept it, fast! You've got 4 days.
 
Yeah... I'm glad I've been checking obsessively the past couple of weeks. I wasn't expecting them to start offering invites until the 10th! If they'd done this in, say, November or early December, I might have missed out. 😱