1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Minnesota / Marquette acceptances?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by JessieDDS?, Dec 3, 2002.

1. JessieDDS?

JessieDDS? Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

If anyone has heard from U of M, Marqueete or Creighton please post. I am desperate for info and tired of stalking my mailman!:) PLease include how you found out, any info is appreciated! Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DATMATT

DATMATT SISU
    7+ Year Member

U of MN phoned me and let me know that I am in. They also said they sent a certified letter with all the info. Still waiting on it. Good Luck!

Matt

4. JessieDDS?

JessieDDS? Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I'm in too! The package came yesterday right affter they called! I thought I was going to start crying on the phone with Laura! See you in the fall!:clap: :clap: :clap:

5. anamod

anamod Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Congratulations to both of you I have talked to both of you about the U of Mn where I'm a 1st year. My wife got the good news on sunday and will also be in your class. Matt are you going to come to the U of MN or Mi? If you have any questions feel free to ask
    Chris