1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Minnesota / Marquette acceptances?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by JessieDDS?, Dec 3, 2002.

1. JessieDDS?

JessieDDS? Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

If anyone has heard from U of M, Marqueete or Creighton please post. I am desperate for info and tired of stalking my mailman!:) PLease include how you found out, any info is appreciated! Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DATMATT

DATMATT SISU
    7+ Year Member

U of MN phoned me and let me know that I am in. They also said they sent a certified letter with all the info. Still waiting on it. Good Luck!

Matt

4. JessieDDS?

JessieDDS? Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I'm in too! The package came yesterday right affter they called! I thought I was going to start crying on the phone with Laura! See you in the fall!:clap: :clap: :clap:

5. anamod

anamod Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Congratulations to both of you I have talked to both of you about the U of Mn where I'm a 1st year. My wife got the good news on sunday and will also be in your class. Matt are you going to come to the U of MN or Mi? If you have any questions feel free to ask
    Chris