Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
im a popular lady what can i say?2 cuddlers?! o__o vampy oh my
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
im a popular lady what can i say?2 cuddlers?! o__o vampy oh my
Kinda thinking the same. Someone role cops mads, someone else scrambles KJQ's data.i'm wondering if the wolves seered mads and that's why she had to die. i read back through her posts, and i didn't see any softs.
i found this tidbitI think the only way both kills went to greedy is if this redirector role is actually in the game. Vig kills greedy, redirector redirects scum kill to greedy. But that’s a huge if. The other big if is if there’s a doctor that saved mkg. Those, to me, are the only worlds where scum didn’t kill greedy intentionally.
Ooh good find. mads could have protected mkg since mkg had just RR, and greedy caught the other kill.i found this tidbit
i don't know, i just don't think bodyguard is that threatening to wolves because a villager still dies. they're still getting a kill, just not the one they planned.Alternatively, could be a scum watcher that saw mads pay someone a visit and therefore knew she was a PR. But if mkg is truthful bodyguard is a big PR to just gamble with. So hm
why would a vig go for mkg?Not enough info atm to determine which was the scum kill and which was the vig kill.
I just want someone to hype me this way tbhthank you for sharing, you are so valid
A town vig wouldn't. But we have had games with wolf vigs.why would a vig go for mkg?
you kicked a$$ today! you are such a good parent! you are such a good person! and stunning wowow 😍I just want someone to hype me this way tbh
Ok yeah that's a vibeyou kicked a$$ today! you are such a good parent! you are such a good person! and stunning wowow 😍
i'll be here all night, ping me when you need a hype check ✨Ok yeah that's a vibe
Chic, what is this post?Mads your tunnel on fruit (which I launched for you) while completely ignoring me pointing fingers at you (and putting me as v) is mildly concerning.
And then at 8:59pm:My vote is on KSQ for a reason. I’m not really interested in zenge atm
**** why not yeet Clem
This was more so me pointing out that while I had sussed her and even voted for her directly, she put me as townlean and kept on pointing out that fruit was sussing her and voting her (the same thing I was doing). Wanted to get an understanding for why fruit got the heat but I got a pass.Chic, what is this post?
I’m going through Madrigal’s posts, and I can’t understand the accusation that Mad was “tunneling fruit”
oh yeah, im picking up what youre putting downAnd then at 8:59pm:
Just pondering.
I'm just interested in hearing about mkg's protection on N2 before going too deep down this tunnel but my tinfoil is tinfoiling.oh yeah, im picking up what youre putting down
found this tidbitYeah sorry definitely didn't know we could talk during the night so I'm catching up now.
I'm really interested in seeing who the mafia kill tonight, maybe that will give some insight on who the other(s?) mafia might be.
Assuming that is true, then the only things that could have happened are:
1. Greedy got vig shot + we have a doctor that protected a kill - this assumes that town has a doctor in addition to a bodyguard, which feels a little too much to me? but idk balance is a futile tree to bark up for me
mkg could not have been the one who protected the kill because then she would have died. It has to be another party.
I am truthfully VERY surprised to not see mkg killed if she is indeed the bodyguard. So possibly suggests presence of a doctor/jailer/etc. type role. I cannot understand why scum wouldn't pewpew the outted PR.
I think you're right to think "why not mkg".. and I'm starting to think in that direction as well.
The non-existence of a doctor assumes that mkg is who she says she is.
Bodyguard is a pretty good mafia fakeclaim tbh. You won't die unless someone targets you (mafia obviously won't, and if vigilante believes the claim they won't either). And your protects will always be "successful" because you know who the NK will be. No one else in the game can prove you were doing what you were doing because (to my knowledge), bodyguard actions are not loud.
(The more I'm talking about this, the more wary I'm getting.)
I'm just quoting all of this for posterity and ponderings.Even if mkg did reveal this, what would it tell us?
If she's scum, she can just point to someone scum didn't target. Wow, they didn't die, a shocker.
If she's town, there's no way to prove that she protected who she protected. And we get no information about the identity of the protected person (this isn't like a hider where they die if they interact with mafia).
although looking at mads' legacy reads, i'm surprised she placed genny as mid-susHmm this is hard. Zenge was at the top of my scumlist before the whole file thing. PSV feels like remorseful townie that got played by the mechanics of this game. Chic feels pretty townie to me based on attempts to solve. I'm not a fan of fruitsalad's gameplay but I dont know if it's enough to POE them. Genny I guess is cleared with the Clem vote, but I don't know if that's enough outside of meta. I maintain that SAR was more a joke vote N0, but honestly she's not giving me town based just as vibes
Town:
Vamp <3
Chic
PSV
Mid-sus:
Genny
Zenge
MKG
Scum-Lean:
Fruitsalad
SAR
Also want to draw attention to this from the writeup. Really believe we're in a 3p world here and it doesn't sound like a benevolent entity.He didn’t need to kill her. He wanted to. Because Ethan wasn't watching. Because his failure to take down the Syndicate in time to save her would hurt him more than anything else. And it would draw him out.
The Entity knew this too, and was pleased. It had no need to pull the trigger itself. Humans were just so easy to manipulate.
oh sugar honey iced tea..Also want to draw attention to this from the writeup. Really believe we're in a 3p world here and it doesn't sound like a benevolent entity.
there is absolutely no way in hell that this isnt just flavor, but i found it interesting that we got name drops.All the safeguards Ethan had put into place to protect her, gone.
Witnesses – the few terrified souls who had fled when they saw him coming - spoke of a man with cold eyes. A man who was in no hurry.
Solomon Lane.
Ok so this is like mafia 101, yall are not universally village reading me despite my role reveal, so why would a wolf target me directly? I either a) get killed via my role or b) misyeeted by yall. Mads was being put in the village lean category by several people, including in KJQ’s legacy reads. I think mads was a choice bc the obvious ASSUMPTION from wolves was that I’d try to protect genny, and I guess they want to keep me around for WIFOM.Want to open up the conversation of who would want to kill mads.
Scum could easily have shot:
- mkg, a claimed bodyguard
- PSV, more or less cleared town and if what she says is correct, is now a vanillager
But decided to go for mads. I don't know if the PR flip was a lucky accident or the result of info, but it is unfortunate.
yall I really softed several times about the limitations of my role. Not having things spelled out on thread I believe not only protected me, but other villagers. But, cats out of the bag, I didn’t protect anyone last night. You won’t get anything more about this.@mkg323 who did you protect last night?
The very first post in this thread says that Solomon Lane is the leader of the Syndicate. So this sounds like flavor saying the Syndicate killed again.there is absolutely no way in hell that this isnt just flavor, but i found it interesting that we got name drops.
ethan protected mads
solomon killed mads
ignore me then, im reading too into itThe very first post in this thread says that Solomon Lane is the leader of the Syndicate. So this sounds like flavor saying the Syndicate killed again.
moving mkg back to town.Town (+/-) (1/9?):
KJQ: vanilla town (CONFIRMED)
PSV: vanilla town w/ item (CONFIRMED)
mads: town doctor (CONFIRMED)
BG: miller (UNCONFIRMED)
Scum (1/3?):
Clem: scum, PR unknown (CONFIRMED)
--------------------------------------------------------------
vampy's NFL picks:
Town (+/-) (7/9):
KJQ: vanilla town (CONFIRMED)
PSV: vanilla town w/ item (CONFIRMED)
mads: town doctor (CONFIRMED)
genny: flavor unknown, unconfirmed
vampy: duh
chic: flavor unknown, unconfirmed
GB: miller, unconfirmed
Scum (1/3):
Clem: scum, PR unknown (CONFIRMED)
Waiting to be drafted:
zenge (scum lean, idc that he shared the pm)
mkg: claim: BG, claims silent actions, unconfirmed
fruitsalad: you are no longer yummy
SAR: idk.
If you softed, I am dense and I will just let it be.Ok so this is like mafia 101, yall are not universally village reading me despite my role reveal, so why would a wolf target me directly? I either a) get killed via my role or b) misyeeted by yall. Mads was being put in the village lean category by several people, including in KJQ’s legacy reads. I think mads was a choice bc the obvious ASSUMPTION from wolves was that I’d try to protect genny, and I guess they want to keep me around for WIFOM.
yall I really softed several times about the limitations of my role. Not having things spelled out on thread I believe not only protected me, but other villagers. But, cats out of the bag, I didn’t protect anyone last night. You won’t get anything more about this.
Talk to me more bestie.wait wait wait. hold on. i dont think its mkg
mkg was really hurt and frustrated the other day about outlining possible plays & sharing too much in public chat. i can sympathize with this because i was equally frustrated the previous day. KJQ was frustrated, zenge was frustrated the previous game. that entire wall of text mkg shared with us seemed incredibly genuine.Talk to me more bestie.
it’s confirmed not KJQ (PSV was one visit, and scum was her other visit). but other than that, nobody has said anything.Do we know who Madrigal protected N1?
I feel like this is ambiguous enough that she could have been visited by a doctor N1.My message refers to someone accessing my files AND someone was physically there visiting me AND that it was possibly more than one person AND that I was not alone. That seems like a lot for someone using an item on me that just says whether or not I’m scum. Especially when the info is wrong.
we discussed this earlier. two people visited her, PSV is confirmed one and maf had to be the other in order to successfully scramble KJQ’s role.I feel like this is ambiguous enough that she could have been visited by a doctor N1.
Maybe she kept it ambiguous because she didn’t want to out to wolves that there was a doctor
1 is possible, but hard to see how 2 worksI'm rereading KJQ's flavor (or her summary of it) and it is also very possible that either 1) more than 2 people visited, or 2) mafia did not act on her.
1 would be absolutely bonkers. 3 people in one night???I'm rereading KJQ's flavor (or her summary of it) and it is also very possible that either 1) more than 2 people visited, or 2) mafia did not act on her.
i mean its not that crazy given how commanding and outspoken kjq was1 would be absolutely bonkers. 3 people in one night???
This was pre-KJQ flip, where are we now PSV?Well, my current top scumread is obvious. I feel good about genny, mkg, vampy, and yourself. Zenge is villagier side of neutral. Mads and fruitsalad I'm ??? On. SAR is clear if KJQ is scum; otherwise, idk on her.
KJQ being town is my nightmare scenario. I'm very sweaty.
We will have to agree to disagree, as I have seen some of the most passionate, genuine sounding wolf cries in some of these game threads. I don't think this is enough to move her squarely into town reads.mkg was really hurt and frustrated the other day about outlining possible plays & sharing too much in public chat. i can sympathize with this because i was equally frustrated the previous day. KJQ was frustrated, zenge was frustrated the previous game. that entire wall of text mkg shared with us seemed incredibly genuine.
Explain this more to me? Mafia could have interfered with PSV or PSV's item instead.1 is possible, but hard to see how 2 works
PSV did you suspect any actions on you last night?
If there is a scrambler/framer/disruptor type situation would the target be PSV or KJQ?
PSV said she wasn’t acted upon?I got nothing indicating I was acted upon
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.