Mission ImpoWWssible Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Day 4 Yeet Vote


  • Total voters
    15
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay. What are your thoughts about the people who are currently reading me scum then?
okay so boom.

majority of the people reading me scum, are reading you scum. i feel a sense of solidarity with you, knowing we're wrongfully placed there.

i feel like i've yapped enough to prove my towny-ness, and so have you.
 
here's where we're at currently:

SAR (2): vampy, fruitsalad
chic (1): mkg
zenge (2): KJQ, SAR
fruitsalad (1): chic

No Vote (5): zenge, PSV, mad, genny
*UPDATED TO ACCOUNT FOR CHIC'S OFFICIAL POLL VOTE*​
i'd like to revisit this.

this was the tally before PSV revealed that KJQ was seen as scum. there was a 2 way split for SAR and zenge, and now zenge is cleared for some people? all because he shared his dm in chat? it appears that everyone actively on the thread within the past few hours had clearances, we wont have confirmation for those who were inactive today AND they can just lie and say they got the DM too when they didn't because they are 1. scum or 2. not high enough credentials.

additionally @chicandtoughness , voting for fruitsalad makes you more favorable to me because nobody else seems to be bothered by the hansel and gretel breadcrumbs they've been leaving. i'll give them credit, they got a little better, but still not super helpful problem solving.
 
Is there anything we've seen that would scum or clear someone based on who dies tonight?
IF we have a watcher like vampy hopes then we could possibly catch scum (e.g. watcher targets me, sees that vampy visited me, I die in the morning, vampy is clearly the killer….. assuming no weird scrambling shenanigans).
 
I think PRs could possibly gain information to soft clear folks but that all depends on who’s in the game and not something we should assume or bet the game on.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
this was the tally before PSV revealed that KJQ was seen as scum. there was a 2 way split for SAR and zenge, and now zenge is cleared for some people? all because he shared his dm in chat? it appears that everyone actively on the thread within the past few hours had clearances, we wont have confirmation for those who were inactive today AND they can just lie and say they got the DM too when they didn't because they are 1. scum or 2. not high enough credentials.
But the fact that Zenge brought up someone can ask for the file and be granted access is really important. Like. Saying nothing and letting me get yeeted is the more likely scum play, but instead he shared things on thread to spread information and encourage not yeeting me. That's not insignificant at all.
 
In this scenario, how does it show vampy is a killer? It could be another village PR caught?
I believe this is presuming the watcher sees only one person visit vampy. But as my bogus red check shows, there's way more at play than is initially assumed and I don't think we can presume wolf actions would necessarily be detectable.
So yeah it's putting trust in unknown mechanics and it's all so speculative that I'm kinda :shrug:
 
AND, I will add watchers aren't necessarily a village PR since they can often be used to hunt other PRs. So caution with that as well.
If mkg is to be believed, and honestly I think she is, then there are likely some actions that aren't visible. So yeah
 
i think i just have 2 categories right now.

Fancy Chocolates:
PSV
zenges
mkg
SAR

May Contain Nuts:
fruitsalad
chic
mads
vampy

it does bother me that this reads like veterans vs. noobs, but idk what to do about that because that's just how i feel on reread.
Are you suggesting fancy chocolates cannot contain nuts? If chocolate doesn't contain almonds then I don't want it 😔
Also, what if I want to be zesty and scoot fruitsalad up?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’ll say i’m trying to make sense of SAR, her recent posts are making me feel better but also wary if it’s subtle wolfy concordance in line with her play last game
Yes, I will have a very hard time sorting SAR out lol. I kinda want to believe in the Clem wagon's purity given roleblock seems like such a juicy wolf PR, but.
I'm feeling more uncertain of others at this time.
 
Are you suggesting fancy chocolates cannot contain nuts? If chocolate doesn't contain almonds then I don't want it 😔
Also, what if I want to be zesty and scoot fruitsalad up?
i am allergic to nuts. they will kill me. are you trying to kill me with almonds?

i'm interested in why you're thinking about salad scooting.
 
i am allergic to nuts. they will kill me. are you trying to kill me with almonds?

i'm interested in why you're thinking about salad scooting.
I see. I'll just eat enough almonds for the both of us.
I honestly just... kinda like them. I feel like their approach to the game is very isolated in a sense that doesn't make sense to have teammates.
 
But the fact that Zenge brought up someone can ask for the file and be granted access is really important. Like. Saying nothing and letting me get yeeted is the more likely scum play, but instead he shared things on thread to spread information and encourage not yeeting me. That's not insignificant at all.
i was the one that quoted the EOD section???? i was the one who brought attention to it?? and yet im not cleared?
 
you dont think a scum would willingly bring it into the thread to clear their name??? i certainly do.
Nope, the net utility for scum leans more on the side of letting me die, I believe. With the way the thread was playing out, I think a sharp-eyed scum would've gone "oh... that's interesting" and just let it slide under the radar.
 
i was the one that quoted the EOD section???? i was the one who brought attention to it?? and yet im not cleared?
I remember you bringing it up. But Zenge specifically requested the file and then brought it a step further to say "hey, don't yeet her. If you're a vig, don't shoot her" so it's different imo
 
soo what im hearing is, we're all split in our reads
It's my belief that myself, genny, and mkg should very firmly not be yoten. I also don't believe Zenge should go down but we have some disagreement there. I believe the zone of yeet exclusion should encompass at the very least genny/mkg/me
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's my belief that myself, genny, and mkg should very firmly not be yoten. I also don't believe Zenge should go down but we have some disagreement there. I believe the zone of yeet exclusion should encompass at the very least genny/mkg/me
am i missing why genny is being cleared so strongly?