Mission ImpoWWssible Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Day 4 Yeet Vote


  • Total voters
    15
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MKG's move seems to be done out of desperation to avoid getting yeeted though

mkg probably had more time to plan the bus considering she was in contention for much longer than SAR, who appeared virtually last second

moving mkg to village read

Well now i dont think sar or mkg are paired with clem

genny and mkg are village to me

psv slightly below because i don't think she would bus clem like that, but the ongoing kjq vs psv situation would force me to reevaluate this if kjq flips village

i still think you're village from earlier discussions because i don't see how you're paired with clem

mads and chic are neutral

zenge did place a vote on clems but there are some things from his posts and interactions that give off negative vibes

and i currently don't feel good about sar or kjq but i don't think they're w/w

reads currently

village reads: genny, mkg, psv

wolf reads: sar, chic, vampy +/- zenge, mads

Surprisingly few posts from fruit on mkg.
 
fruits, talk to me about your line of thinking that caused you to move mkg to village read on #872, a read so strong that it is equivalent to genny
 
I’m open to going there if you wanna go there.
(in response to PSV asking where the fruit sus on D1 went)
well I was hoping there’d be some progress with that fruit vote by this evening, so that’s a bummer. And if I’m being honest your interactions with banger are a bit too… buddy buddy? And genny… exists

PSV - town
SAR - town
Chic - town
genny - town?? (I flipped a coin)
madrigal01- town
Vampy - town
KayJayQueue - scum
Clem J - scum
fruitsalad - scum
GreedyBanger - town
mkg323 - 🦝
zenge - town

I’m honestly interested in how you picked me out of your POE to vote for, fruits is in there and since you decided mads wasn’t it, why not go there? She never really gave any explanation for the vote in the first place. You’re sheeping on to me bc there is a wagon, not bc anything I’ve done has pinged you
(in response to me voting her)
Ah gotcha, didn’t realize fruits a noob

I brought up fruits bc they are in your POE and my POE? I felt that was somewhere we could both go? My vote is on KSQ for a reason. I’m not really interested in zenge atm
(in response to me asking why they were pushing for fruit as an alternative yeet)
I'm just gonna put something on the board, I just need more from fruit at the moment

Yeet fruitsalad

I'd be most interested in fruit or maybe chic today tbh, the fishing was pretty bad today, and there was some yesterday that has really given me the heeby jeebies

Unvote fruit vote chic

Some legacy reads

Village
Genny
🦝

Village lean
Vampy
Mads

Neutral
SAR
PSV

Scum leans
Zenge

Scum
Fruit
Chic

I don’t think those two are paired but fwiw they’re both sketch so gold star for that. Also sorry to KJQ bc I was reading you village today and was fairly MIA this evening. The flip had to happen but yeah, tough way to go.
Yeah this is quite unpairing I don't think this is the solve but idk where to go from here haha
 
i don't understand why you'd vote mkg at all
My tinfoil does not believe the bodyguard claim. I feel like I've ironed out my arguments pretty clearly throughout the game thread (even though it does involve #mechanics).

I am also open to investigating SAR. Another evening, perhaps.
 
My tinfoil does not believe the bodyguard claim. I feel like I've ironed out my arguments pretty clearly throughout the game thread (even though it does involve #mechanics).

I am also open to investigating SAR. Another evening, perhaps.
ok. so she claims D1, everyone jumps off mkg, wolf!mkg is saved and... votes off wolf!clem? instead of SAR?
 
ok. so she claims D1, everyone jumps off mkg, wolf!mkg is saved and... votes off wolf!clem? instead of SAR?
I think this line of thinking goes back to whether folks were keeping tally with zenge's vote or not.

genny yeet clem: way early in the day
mads yeet SAR: way early in the day
Zenge yeet clem: 8:30 (#450)
PSV yeet clem: 8:57 (#540)
KJQ yeet SAR: 8:58 (#544)
Greedy yeet SAR: 8:58 (#546)
SAR yeet clem: 8:58 (#548)
mkg yeet clem: 8:59 (#550)

By the time mkg posts there would have been 3 on SAR and 4 on clem, no going back then. But zenge's vote didn't register in the poll and there's no definitive way to know how folks were keeping track.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oh... eh
Vote Clem



Gonna sheep my strongest town reads tbh

Yeet Clem?

**** why not yeet Clem
flurry of votes <3 minutes before d1 close
fruits, talk to me about your line of thinking that caused you to move mkg to village read on #872, a read so strong that it is equivalent to genny
it's primarily for reasons/quoted votes above and in one of my posts you quoted

the sequence of votes in <3 minutes made it unlikely for mkg to be paired with clem, when mkg could bury sar instead

also at that time, i believed her claim was genuine.
 
i think we should also consider vampy

I said before mechanics led us astray, and chic and vampy played significant role in seriously and extensively discussing mechanics, and at many instances, focusing strongly on searching for PRs while disguising it as an attempt to wolfhunt.

Also i’m considering seriously whether KJQ was right in her initial assessment of vampy, considering her and greedy’s active discussions with chic and vampy in N1
I'm not interested in vampy at this time tbh
 
If this is the angle, then you too have engaged in PR hunting and mech solving with me over the course of this past day, so I'm not buying your insistence on mechanics talk being bad.
it's not mechanics talk = bad, it's mechanics talk being misdirecting or focusing primarily on PR hunting at the expense of wolfhunting. the discussions we had yesterday was in response to a specific point that you raised (namely loudness of actions, multiple visitors etc.) because i was taking your mkg comments seriously. and yes, i take comments from who I POE seriously because i recognize i can have a blindspot and don't want to be overly fixated in the tunnel
 
it's not mechanics talk = bad, it's mechanics talk being misdirecting or focusing primarily on PR hunting at the expense of wolfhunting. the discussions we had yesterday was in response to a specific point that you raised (namely loudness of actions, multiple visitors etc.) because i was taking your mkg comments seriously. and yes, i take comments from who I POE seriously because i recognize i can have a blindspot and don't want to be overly fixated in the tunnel
how many games have you played before?
 
I think this is where I'm at, mostly in order. I don't think there's anything groundbreaking here. I do think today will be interesting to evaluate after, regardless of the flip because we'll have a lot more interactions to go off of. The item yesterday convoluted some of that

Most village:
PSV
genny
mkg

Lean village:
Vampy
Zenge

POE:
Chic
Fruit

POE still mostly based on wagons from D1. I think that while chic has been pr hunting, it's almost twtbw. Fruit is a more likely hit imo
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No no saying I wonder if they thought she was 3p
Yeah I don’t understand where you’re drawing this conclusion from?

I read through all of Madrigal’s posts and there wasn’t really… anything of note. A lot of jokes and fluff.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I don’t understand where you’re drawing this conclusion from?

I read through all of Madrigal’s posts and there wasn’t really… anything of note. A lot of jokes and fluff.
Yeah which doesn't make a lot of sense as a wolf kill to me when there were a lot of other oriental targets with more village cred.

Just wondering motivations because if it isn't 3p hunting my tinfoil starts with whether there's a wolf high in the village reads pile. Not interested in opening that can of worms today at all, nor probably tomorrow but