Mission ImpoWWssible Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Day 4 Yeet Vote


  • Total voters
    15
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is tough because I feel like fruit really started posting today and I don’t have a good read there yet.

I do think MK is right about chic’s 🎣 habits and that’s concerning. I also don’t really like where chic has put MK in her most recent reads list.
 
Your summons strike again because they posted a few posts above you :laugh:
Black Magic Comedy GIF by CBS
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On the contrary, now that KJQ has flipped vanilla cop you can use mech to figure out some possibilities for what happened last night and narrow down the PoE somewhat from there.

The fact that no one claimed the 2nd visitor means it was either 1) scum PR, or 2) a PR that saw nothing of value / acted without getting any additional information (not mkg since she said her actions were silent, but as an example: something like a bodyguard would get no information from protecting KJQ since no one tried to kill her - but that doesn't clear her town or scum so there's no reason to share it).
:thinking:
 
Depends on the fruit. I'm allergic to mango
genny pls we have 5 minutes, and I feel like you’ve probably played with players with Fruit’s playstyle before and have a better sense of how to read them
 
Why did you pick those targets and why on those nights?
KJQ because I think everyone wanted to figure out the KJQ/Greedy situation.
mkg because I was tinfoiling hard. If I saw her visit someone and that person died, she's scum. If she visited someone and she died, she's telling the truth and we know where the shot was intended. If she visited someone and no one died, that doesn't say much but the price you pay for data lol. At least it confirms she has a non-killing skill (though not necessarily clear non-scum).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad