-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mission ImpoWWssible Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I went back and checked, it explicitly says it was from afar/no contact so I’m inclined to believe she checked VampyOk. I was trying to decide if PSV copped you or vampy that night based on these breadcrumbs
Yeah it fits with chic's track on you and gennys flavour seems to matchI went back and checked, it explicitly says it was from afar/no contact so I’m inclined to believe she checked Vampy
I'm sorry but I do think you're likely 3p in this scenario. I might be talked into a Zenge argument if someone wants to attempt to drag me out of the tunnel
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Explain gently plseither mkg or chic’s claims are false. for balance purposes
Lol SAR plsYeah it fits with chic's track on you and gennys flavour seems to match
I'm sorry but I do think you're likely 3p in this scenario. I might be talked into a Zenge argument if someone wants to attempt to drag me out of the tunnel
I definitely wouldn’t have killed PSV she was one of the few people who believed in me.
Dude I WISH I was 3p, I enjoy chaos. But unfortunately I’m just a really bad BGYeah it fits with chic's track on you and gennys flavour seems to match
I'm sorry but I do think you're likely 3p in this scenario. I might be talked into a Zenge argument if someone wants to attempt to drag me out of the tunnel
You mean like a 3p tracker? Or that the flavor is vague enough that she’s doing something else?either mkg or chic’s claims are false. for balance purposes
Oho. Yes, indeed juicy 😍I think the emphasis is that if we have one scum left, genny is mech clear. And that is juicy
No I think vampy is saying possibly that HER role plus our two claims would be wildly unbalanced.You mean like a 3p tracker? Or that the flavor is vague enough that she’s doing something else?
Look from my POV, if chic is actually a village tracker (still waiting on whatever Vampy is tinfoiling) the only options left are SAR and Zenge
mkg who did you bg from last night
I really don’t like this, at all.either mkg or chic’s claims are false. for balance purposes
Like if they are both village and we spend two cycles yeeting MK and Chic and we’re wrong, that’s game over.
I’m waiting for vampy to lay out the evidence.
I’ve been telling yall that with the limitations on my role it is not 🙃No I think vampy is saying possibly that HER role plus our two claims would be wildly unbalanced.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mkg who did you bg from last night
huh?I really don’t like this, at all.
Like if they are both village and we spend two cycles yeeting MK and Chic and we’re wrong, that’s game over.
You couldn’t bg N2 or N3? Or you’re not gonna spill?
thats what people have been saying all game tho?I also just really don’t like the argument here that Chic or MK must be lying because of “balance” purposes when we don’t know what the game design is.
Literally who would it benefit considering my actions are apparently silent and I was not tracked and we do not have a watcher or something else that could confirm me. It literally just gives info to whatever scum is leftYou couldn’t bg N2 or N3? Or you’re not gonna spill?
waiiiiiit I think I understand?
Okay I’ll put a pin in mkg for the moment
vampy and zenge now
Okay I’ll put a pin in mkg for the moment
vampy and zenge now
Why wouldn’t this make sense again?it wouldnt make sense to have 2-3 totally vanilla townies and the rest have PR. and yet THAT seems to be what is being suggested.
Why vampy and not SAR? Or do you not subscribe to the idea that PSV cleared vampy?waiiiiiit I think I understand?
Okay I’ll put a pin in mkg for the moment
vampy and zenge now
Do the math. If we spend two cycles yeeting MK and Chic, and we continue having 1 kill per night like we have been, then it’s game over, that would be parity. (Assuming there’s one scum left, but I don’t have any reason to suspect there are two)huh?
I have truthfully forgotten all about PSV clearing vampy can you remind me what day/when?Why vampy and not SAR? Or do you not subscribe to the idea that PSV cleared vampy?
Is it bad that I literally think everyone remaining feels towny atm sigh
SAR posted the bread crumbs earlier when the cycle startedI have truthfully forgotten all about PSV clearing vampy can you remind me what day/when?
I shall rereadSAR posted the bread crumbs earlier when the cycle started
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tbf we don’t know what the flavor was. If we are looking for “the entity” 3p and PSV’s flavor was Syndicate/Not-Syndicate then 3p would show as “not-syndicate”Why vampy and not SAR? Or do you not subscribe to the idea that PSV cleared vampy?
Okay I see em and that is clearing.
No wait but also this sighTbf we don’t know what the flavor was. If we are looking for “the entity” 3p and PSV’s flavor was Syndicate/Not-Syndicate then 3p would show as “not-syndicate”
The phrasing of this, and the role being a Cop and not a Seer, would lead me to believe it would have been specifically Syndicate/Not-Syndicate.You are aligned with the Syndicate.
So 3p wouldn’t register as Syndicate
But this says “aligned with”So 3p wouldn’t register as Syndicate
If me and SAR’s musings about Entity getting to choose a side to win with/be a backup for, it could technically be “aligned” with the Syndicate right?
I think some of her posts earlier specifically hinted her copping referred directly to syndicate AND the IMF. So I'm not sure how a 3p would roll thenThe phrasing of this, and the role being a Cop and not a Seer, would lead me to believe it would have been specifically Syndicate/Not-Syndicate.
So 3p wouldn’t register as Syndicate
Which is also why PSV made a post saying she hoped a potential 3p was actually a lone wolf so it would technically show up as Syndicate
Oooh this is a really good thought actuallyBut this says “aligned with”
If me and SAR’s musings about Entity getting to choose a side to win with/be a backup for, it could technically be “aligned” with the Syndicate right?
I don’t think a cop result would deliver that sort of information.But this says “aligned with”
If me and SAR’s musings about Entity getting to choose a side to win with/be a backup for, it could technically be “aligned” with the Syndicate right?
I also want to go back and review the reactions around the possible 3p discussion at the start of the most recent night cycle. Specifically looking if anyone was very for or against one way or the other
@Zenge142 be honest with me fam, these pockets ya got, are they furry?
vampy do you have any other reason to believe me or mkg are fake claiming besides “balance”
my role. thats all i’ll sharevampy do you have any other reason to believe me or mkg are fake claiming besides “balance”
What pockets? I’m at the bottom of everyone’s reads list, except PSV.@Zenge142 be honest with me fam, these pockets ya got, are they furry?
I’m 90% part of why she died was so it would be easier to misyeet me without having to argue with her about it
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Will have to mull over thismy role. thats all i’ll share
KJQ’s death file specifically mentions the Syndicate.
But we’re thinking KJQ’s info scramble may have been the result of a 3p? (I need to reread PSV’s thoughts on this since it was initially sus on me)
But we’re thinking KJQ’s info scramble may have been the result of a 3p? (I need to reread PSV’s thoughts on this since it was initially sus on me)
You’ll “mull over” that the plan Vamp is suggesting is that we yeet MKG & you, because one of you “must be lying” based on Vamp’s role and a vague argument about “balance”?Will have to mull over this
And if we’re wrong then it’s game over?
What is there to mull over?!
This plan is insane without something more credible.
quit your projectingYou’ll “mull over” that the plan Vamp is suggesting is that we yeet MKG & you, because one of you “must be lying” based on Vamp’s role and a vague argument about “balance”?
And if we’re wrong then it’s game over?
What is there to mull over?!
This plan is insane without something more credible.
No.quit your projecting
You’re literally presenting a plan that takes us directly to a village loss if you’re wrong about one of either Chic or MKG lying.
I really need something more from you if there’s something legitimate here