Mission ImpoWWssible Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Day 4 Yeet Vote


  • Total voters
    15
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay so to paraphrase my message - I basically start my morning observing that someone was with me at night. Moving my crap, looking through my files, etc. and it’s heavily implied I know I wasn’t alone and that it’s possible there was more than one person doing so.

Hopefully this is allowed.

Continuing down my little tunnel.

If KJQ’s visitor was a role cop/cop, they have her alignment and should be moving her up or down their reads accordingly, even if it’s just some slight but public nudges.

If it was a watcher, you know the identity of another PR.
If it was a tracker or follower, you know what KJQ did last night.
If an observer, you know what happened to KJQ.

If it was something else besides all this, idk, but you probably still have information that is shifting your reads so I’m going to examine those a little closer as the day goes on.
I'm not sure chic's claim of tracking KJQ to see her do nothing aligns with some of the thought process shared previously and how uncertain chic was that more than one person visited KJQ.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not sure chic's claim of tracking KJQ to see her do nothing aligns with some of the thought process shared previously and how uncertain chic was that more than one person visited KJQ.
How does this not align?

I did know what she did that night - nothing.

I was interested in the identity of the other person.
 
And to be fair, interested in if said other person was interested in softing what they found out about her, but alas. I went PR hunting a little too hard.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I get where you're going. But atp we are guessing at who corresponds to what flavor and this is all guesswork. "Looking through files" could be PSV, could be a mafia role cop, could be a town cop, could be someone else.
And what is this post when chic would suspect "looking through files" to potentially be herself, knowing she acted on KJQ? Why mention cops twice?
 
This is helpful. I can see why you thought of investigator type role and watcher type role.

If this is fishing so be it. There is information here and I’m curious to explore it. Which two people would want to act on KJQ, perhaps from a somewhat investigative standpoint?
(I guess the looking through files and moving stuff could also be referencing, idk, a scramble or some misdirection, but I am on board with KJQ’s thought that it was a cop/watcher/similar).

I agree with your logic. In order for scum you to exist in this scenario, you would have needed to accurately decline to perform the NK and two town aligned PRs needed to target you at the same time. Not improbable but I think town KJQ is much more likely.

I have been supporting KJQ's suspicions of a watcher-type role since the beginning sob.
 
In addition, if I was fakeclaiming why wouldn't I say I visited mads on N1 or something? Someone who is dead and cannot corroborate whatever I did. Someone who didn't post very publicly about their night message. I could have literally pulled anyone else into my fakeclaim but I instead I said who I visited, who was the most visible night message that we can go back and reread. For what? For y'all to pick it apart and solve it this way?
 
In addition, if I was fakeclaiming why wouldn't I say I visited mads on N1 or something? Someone who is dead and cannot corroborate whatever I did. Someone who didn't post very publicly about their night message. I could have literally pulled anyone else into my fakeclaim but I instead I said who I visited, who was the most visible night message that we can go back and reread. For what? For y'all to pick it apart and solve it this way?
hmm
 
A rogue AI known only as The Entity … it can be used by those with no allegiance but to chaos.

And as for The Entity — it watches. It waits.
And it may have already chosen a side.

Three separate server nodes registered activity within the Entity’s network at the moment of Lane’s death.
Not disappointment. Not retaliation.
Adjustment.

I’m just going to ponder on this a bit. I’m thinking on the “it may have already chosen a side” and “waiting”… and then it being activated/adjusted after mafia were gone…. Any chance we have a sort of backup role thing going on?

“no allegiance but to chaos” is painfully 3p 😂
 
I’m just going to ponder on this a bit. I’m thinking on the “it may have already chosen a side” and “waiting”… and then it being activated/adjusted after mafia were gone…. Any chance we have a sort of backup role thing going on?

“no allegiance but to chaos” is painfully 3p 😂
My guess is that it may not have had kill power, or not an every night kill, until wolves were gone. And maybe now it does

My tinfoil at the beginning with choosing a side is whether or not there was some element of choosing win con or triggering different win cons based on what happens in the rest of the game. But that part is tinfoil and less relevant than the first part of this post probably
 
Does the lack of thread activity mean we're all just kinda waiting for night cycle to end to see where things go from here? Because I am pretty uncertain about what to do next.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I could be convinced of a survivor situation, tbh. Maybe they picked if they wanted to survive with town or be a lone wolf situation. Idk. It’s all theorycrafting at this point. I’m just playing as there’s someone who wants me dead lol.
 
Lurker GIF
 
GTH if there's one wolf left who was paired with Clem/fruit, who is your pick

Same question if it's a 3p, GTH who's your pick
i wish i had an answer to this question, my PoE is: genny, zenge and chic.

fruitsalad said that genny is "defininetly unpaired with clem", knowing what we know now, i dont think genny is wolf. if genny is scum, she's 3p.
genny is definitely unpaired with clem imo. it sort of parallels that with D1 from the last game i read

for wolf? it's a toss up between zenge and chic. i dont buy that a wolf wouldnt be the first to share the message in chat. that feels like an insanely good play to have yourself cleared and get people off your back. i dont understand why people are saying "wolf would never do that"..says who exactly? i also have reason to believe we do not have a tracker. but thats just me.
 
Okay well let's not just all sit with our thumbs up our butt til night close

GTH if there's one wolf left who was paired with Clem/fruit, who is your pick

Same question if it's a 3p, GTH who's your pick

Questions to everyone
follow up question- do you think you'll die tonight because you asked for the sweet release of death or do you think last remaining scum would keep you alive for ****s and gigs?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad