-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mississippi State c/o 2023.
Started by PandaEnthusiast
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Am currently losing hope 🙁
Yeah right there with yaAm currently losing hope 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Those who got accepted, did anyone of you got the letter saying that you were recommended for the scholarship?
I did not get the scholarship letter, but still got the call.
Same I'm from FL and still haven't gotten any calls. And the worst part is I thought I got the class and it was like one of those scam calls. Man this really sucks. I'm losing hope. 🙁Am currently losing hope 🙁
I'm from Florida too! Us sad Floridians can stick together 🙁Same I'm from FL and still haven't gotten any calls. And the worst part is I thought I got the class and it was like one of those scam calls. Man this really sucks. I'm losing hope. 🙁
Struggle is real of us Floridians cuz our in-state college doesn't want us. Now, we are left with OOS colleges where the competition is too high. Anyways, let's not lose hope we should wait till Friday at least.I'm from Florida too! Us sad Floridians can stick together 🙁
Some schools are immediate. Penn usually tells you the Monday after your Friday interview. Other schools hold interviews in November in don’t let you know until March. Even St George’s took over two months to get back to me. It can be nerverackingMississippi was my last interview and the first to send out decisions. I wish all schools were this quick.
Wonder if they’re still making calls today...
Calliesward
New Member
For those accepted would anyone be interested if I made a Facebook page?
vetschoolstressesmeout
New Member
Has anyone got a call today/ knows of anyone that has got an acceptance call today?
greenwoodvet98
lt857
That would be great!For those accepted would anyone be interested if I made a Facebook page?
Same I’ve accepted defeat ☹️I’m also wondering if acceptance calls are going out today! I still haven’t received a rejection/waitlist email....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what day did she say was the latest we would hear by for emails?
The last day of February. She said if we haven't heard anything by March 1st, to contact herwhat day did she say was the latest we would hear by for emails?
vetschoolstressesmeout
New Member
Do they only call for acceptances? or will they call telling you are denied or waitlisted as well?what day did she say was the latest we would hear by for emails?
The end of the month
Calliesward
New Member
Do they only call for acceptances? or will they call telling you are denied or waitlisted as well?
They only call for acceptance, she said waitlist and rejections will be sent email.
I am useless when it comes to navigating this website. Does anyone know, historically, how many days they call for acceptances?
Futurevet3753
Full Member
I talked to Missy and she said the dean is still making calls and he is doing it in waves so it will take a few days to complete so don’t lose hope!
Awesome thank you !!I talked to Missy and she said the dean is still making calls and he is doing it in waves so it will take a few days to complete so don’t lose hope!
vetschoolstressesmeout
New Member
Did she say that they will be making calls today??I talked to Missy and she said the dean is still making calls and he is doing it in waves so it will take a few days to complete so don’t lose hope!
Futurevet3753
Full Member
Did she say that they will be making calls today??
It sounded like yes but she didn’t straight up say that.. she just said he will be making calls throughout the week
Futurevet3753
Full Member
Did she say that they will be making calls today??
It sounded like it but she didn’t specifically say that! She just said he will be making calls all throughout the week
Calliesward
New Member
Hey everyone! I have made a group on Facebook for c/o 2023! If you have been accepted and want to be added please shoot me a friend request and a message! My name on Facebook is Callie Ward I also posted in the APVMA site so you can find me on there! I wish the best of luck to those who have not heard! You guys are in my thoughts but don’t forget to keep your head up!!
the pre-vet struggle
New Member
So I am assuming that there was no calls today?
Thank you soo much for this information!!!I talked to Missy and she said the dean is still making calls and he is doing it in waves so it will take a few days to complete so don’t lose hope!
Nahh don't they are still making calls. I haven't heard anything ether. I got wait listed from IOWA tho so that's better than a rejection. I am just gonna keep a positive mindset or do not care if it's a rejection, acceptance, or wait listed.Same I’ve accepted defeat ☹️
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wonder if they make calls on the weekend
Nice to see y’all still have the same questions I do lol
Even if we do get waitlisted they made it pretty clear that they go through a lot of alternates !
Yea, my friend was in the third quartile last year and got pulled off in I think late April/early May. I don’t think they say your number. At least they didn’t last year to my knowledge.Even if we do get waitlisted they made it pretty clear that they go through a lot of alternates !
Hello all. My name is Lindsay and I am in the class of 2022. Congrats to all who have already been accepted! For those still waiting to hear, hang in there; you should hear something soon.
I am still waiting for the call!! I just hope I get a call on monday or atleast somewhere during the next week. But thanks for the hope, I have to get an acceptance from Mississippi.Hello all. My name is Lindsay and I am in the class of 2022. Congrats to all who have already been accepted! For those still waiting to hear, hang in there; you should hear something soon.
Are you oos?I am still waiting for the call!! I just hope I get a call on monday or atleast somewhere during the next week. But thanks for the hope, I have to get an acceptance from Mississippi.
I am OOS and still hoping for the best as well!
Yes I'm OOS Florida.Are you oos?
Do you know if they are still making calls to people in Florida? because someone already received a call from OOS and he/she is from Florida.Hello all. My name is Lindsay and I am in the class of 2022. Congrats to all who have already been accepted! For those still waiting to hear, hang in there; you should hear something soon.
Last edited:
I don’t know for sure, but I suspect some more calls will be going out tomorrow.Do you know if they are still making calls to people in Florida? because someone already received a call from OOS and he/she is from Florida.
Thanks!! Hopefully I will get a call. I haven't been accepted from any yet so this matters. I got placed on the alternate list for two of them and rejected from one.I don’t know for sure, but I suspect some more calls will be going out tomorrow.
Me eitherNothing 🙁
Same here 🙁Nothing 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
desperate for a DVM
New Member
Still haven't heard anything yet either. Does anyone know what time of the day they are making calls until?
the pre-vet struggle
New Member
I think people were saying they got calls as late as 7pm, but I am not positive on that. Does anyone else know for sure?
I got called at 6:40 pm, so definitely lots of time left today.
Futurevet3753
Full Member
Ugh I’m so anxious! I wish they would try to get the calls done quicker so everyone else can find out where we stand!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 483
- Views
- 66K
