Mississippi State c/o 2023.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got accepted OOS! Got the call on the plane to Minnesota :soexcited:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Those who got accepted, did anyone of you got the letter saying that you were recommended for the scholarship?

I did not get the scholarship letter, but still got the call.

Reactions: 1 user
Same I'm from FL and still haven't gotten any calls. And the worst part is I thought I got the class and it was like one of those scam calls. Man this really sucks. I'm losing hope. :(
I'm from Florida too! Us sad Floridians can stick together :(

I'm from Florida too! Us sad Floridians can stick together :(
Struggle is real of us Floridians cuz our in-state college doesn't want us. Now, we are left with OOS colleges where the competition is too high. Anyways, let's not lose hope we should wait till Friday at least.

Mississippi was my last interview and the first to send out decisions. I wish all schools were this quick.

Mississippi was my last interview and the first to send out decisions. I wish all schools were this quick.
Some schools are immediate. Penn usually tells you the Monday after your Friday interview. Other schools hold interviews in November in don’t let you know until March. Even St George’s took over two months to get back to me. It can be nerveracking

Wonder if they’re still making calls today...

For those accepted would anyone be interested if I made a Facebook page?

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m also wondering if acceptance calls are going out today! I still haven’t received a rejection/waitlist email....

what day did she say was the latest we would hear by for emails?

I am useless when it comes to navigating this website. Does anyone know, historically, how many days they call for acceptances?

I talked to Missy and she said the dean is still making calls and he is doing it in waves so it will take a few days to complete so don’t lose hope!

Reactions: 4 users
Hey everyone! I have made a group on Facebook for c/o 2023! If you have been accepted and want to be added please shoot me a friend request and a message! My name on Facebook is Callie Ward I also posted in the APVMA site so you can find me on there! I wish the best of luck to those who have not heard! You guys are in my thoughts but don’t forget to keep your head up!!

Same I’ve accepted defeat ☹️
Nahh don't they are still making calls. I haven't heard anything ether. I got wait listed from IOWA tho so that's better than a rejection. I am just gonna keep a positive mindset or do not care if it's a rejection, acceptance, or wait listed.

Nice to see y’all still have the same questions I do lol

Reactions: 1 users
Even if we do get waitlisted they made it pretty clear that they go through a lot of alternates !

Even if we do get waitlisted they made it pretty clear that they go through a lot of alternates !
Yea, my friend was in the third quartile last year and got pulled off in I think late April/early May. I don’t think they say your number. At least they didn’t last year to my knowledge.

Reactions: 2 users
Hello all. My name is Lindsay and I am in the class of 2022. Congrats to all who have already been accepted! For those still waiting to hear, hang in there; you should hear something soon.

Hello all. My name is Lindsay and I am in the class of 2022. Congrats to all who have already been accepted! For those still waiting to hear, hang in there; you should hear something soon.
I am still waiting for the call!! I just hope I get a call on monday or atleast somewhere during the next week. But thanks for the hope, I have to get an acceptance from Mississippi.

I am still waiting for the call!! I just hope I get a call on monday or atleast somewhere during the next week. But thanks for the hope, I have to get an acceptance from Mississippi.
Are you oos?

Do you know if they are still making calls to people in Florida? because someone already received a call from OOS and he/she is from Florida.

Last edited:
Do you know if they are still making calls to people in Florida? because someone already received a call from OOS and he/she is from Florida.
I don’t know for sure, but I suspect some more calls will be going out tomorrow.

I don’t know for sure, but I suspect some more calls will be going out tomorrow.
Thanks!! Hopefully I will get a call. I haven't been accepted from any yet so this matters. I got placed on the alternate list for two of them and rejected from one.

Still haven't heard anything yet either. Does anyone know what time of the day they are making calls until?

I think people were saying they got calls as late as 7pm, but I am not positive on that. Does anyone else know for sure?

Ugh I’m so anxious! I wish they would try to get the calls done quicker so everyone else can find out where we stand!

Reactions: 4 users