Mods delete please, in wrong forum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joejoeMD

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Pretty good list and all will help you achieve cardiology as long as you get good letters/do some research as a resident.

If cards is really what you want, I'd put Zucker higher than MUSC and maybe even wake/IU/utah. They've recently hired some really famous EP people and they are a real up and coming program in the northeast.

Reactions: 1 user
Pretty good list and all will help you achieve cardiology as long as you get good letters/do some research as a resident.

If cards is really what you want, I'd put Zucker higher than MUSC and maybe even wake/IU/utah. They've recently hired some really famous EP people and they are a real up and coming program in the northeast.
which zucker?

I trained at one of your top 4 for residency and currently a cardiology fellow at a different program, what I can tell you having interviewed at quite a few places on your list for both residency and fellowship is that don't worry about "big names" coming to a particular place (if you are talking about EP, then Fred Kusumoto is as big of a name as you can have at Mayo Clinic Jax, who is the current president of HRS). Go to a place that has a good track record of taking their own for fellowship. IU I believe even has an "early admission" where one resident automatically gets accepted into the fellowship after second year and can skip the process of applying and for EP, if that's what you wanna do, IU is probably one of the meccas with Miller and those guys there.