This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I hope that's wrong because that's terrible for people who applied closer to the deadline (me being those people) if the last interview was 6 days after the deadline? That's awful and there's no way they went through those applications and sent out interview invites for those they liked as well. I emailed the admissions assistant yesterday and they said I should hear about the status of my application shortly. So hopefully they host more or refund application fees since it seems mine might not have even been given an opportunity.
Wow at least you got a response! Ive tried emailing and calling and got nothing.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Wow at least you got a response! Ive tried emailing and calling and got nothing.
Glad you got a response ! I haven't had any luck getting a follow up from anyone. I sent an email to the administrative assistant today. Hopefully next week I'll get a response.

Glad you got a response ! I haven't had any luck getting a follow up from anyone. I sent an email to the administrative assistant today. Hopefully next week I'll get a response.
What is the administrative assistant email?

Members don't see this ad :)

Attachments

• 51A976B0-2027-451A-9BB0-71C1D4FDE872.jpeg
    51A976B0-2027-451A-9BB0-71C1D4FDE872.jpeg
    71.4 KB · Views: 139
Has anyone heard anything? Any application status updates?

Reactions: 1 user
I hope that's wrong because that's terrible for people who applied closer to the deadline (me being those people) if the last interview was 6 days after the deadline? That's awful and there's no way they went through those applications and sent out interview invites for those they liked as well. I emailed the admissions assistant yesterday and they said I should hear about the status of my application shortly. So hopefully they host more or refund application fees since it seems mine might not have even been given an opportunity.
Hey,
I totally understand you. I also applied very late, too close to the deadline but I was given the opportunity to interview. Just like @Heyfuturedoc said, it is better to wait for an official word from them. We are all in this together!

Hey,
I totally understand you. I also applied very late, too close to the deadline but I was given the opportunity to interview. Just like @Heyfuturedoc said, it is better to wait for an official word from them. We are all in this together!
Congrats on the interview , I wasn’t interviewed , hopefully they’ll be doing a second wave shortly

Hey,
Hey when did you receive the interview invite and when is the interview for?

Hey,
Same here. I applied four days before the deadline
I had the interview last month.
II 05/19 for a 05/21 interview date.
Same...I submitted my application on 05/08, but it was completed by 05/11

Members don't see this ad :)
Just received my rejection letter :( best of luck to everyone !

Just received my rejection letter :( best of luck to everyone !
Rejected as well!
I am so sorry guys :(. Everyone journey is different and that what makes us unique. I wish you all the best for future plans and decisions. We all are going to make great physicians some day so let's not give up and fight for what we deserve!

I am so sorry guys :(. Everyone journey is different and that what makes us unique. I wish you all the best for future plans and decisions. We all are going to make great physicians some day so let's not give up and fight for what we deserve!

Thank you ! I just got accepted into another program literally a few months ago !!!

Should I cut my losses if I haven't heard back yet, other than confirmation of the receipt of all of my materials?

Hey guys,
Anyone heard any status updates?

I was rejected, the email notification didn't even come to my phone. I ended up searching "Morehouse" in my email and saw the rejection email.
Good luck to everyone else!

Rejected 1 week ago.
I was rejected, the email notification didn't even come to my phone. I ended up searching "Morehouse" in my email and saw the rejection email.
I am so sorry guys. Do you have any back up plans? I wish you well and keep up your faith. Let's try to be positive and we will all succeed no matter how hard and long the journey will be.
I have been waitlisted to the program and looking at past threads there are few information about with the time of the process so I will be patiently waiting for a final decision. I really hope it turns into my favor.

I am so sorry guys. Do you have any back up plans? I wish you well and keep up your faith. Let's try to be positive and we will all succeed no matter how hard and long the journey will be.
I have been waitlisted to the program and looking at past threads there are few information about with the time of the process so I will be patiently waiting for a final decision. I really hope it turns into my favor.
Thanks girl! I was accepted to a few others and ultimately chose to attend Eastern Virginia medical school’s medical masters program this fall! I just really wanted that HBCU experience but they will definitely see my name again when time to apply for medical school

Good luck and praying you hear some good news from them!

i got accepted but i’ll be declining my seat in favor of another program. hope it goes to one of you guys!! good luck!

Thanks girl! I was accepted to a few others and ultimately chose to attend Eastern Virginia medical school’s medical masters program this fall! I just really wanted that HBCU experience but they will definitely see my name again when time to apply for medical school
Awesome! I heard great things about this program. I wish you the best there!
Good luck and praying you hear some good news from them!
Thank you

I got accepted few days ago!
Good luck to everyone who is still in the game and for the others, I wish you the best for the different programs you got in. No matter where we go, we will all be successful!!!!

• Love
What's the lowest MCAT you would suggest applying here with? I applied last year but got the same MCAT score this year so i dont know if its worth applying as a reapplicant wit the same MCAT.

Sorry if I dont understand but why this program? Is there a linkage or any stats on last class? Why this? Just curious and do you have to retake the MCAT in this program again?

For those who are currently in the program, how are the classes? And are there any linkages? I was invited for an interview for this program near the end of the month.

Does anyone know if there’s a way to download a pdf of our application? I submitted in February thinking they weren’t going to give out interview invites until May, and they sent me an invite in March. But.. now I can’t see my application on the site anymore. SOS >_<

Does anyone know if there’s a way to download a pdf of our application? I submitted in February thinking they weren’t going to give out interview invites until May, and they sent me an invite in March. But.. now I can’t see my application on the site anymore. SOS >_<
Just DM’d you