General Admissions & OTCAS MOT OTD Texas Applicants 2019-2020 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hmmm that’s weird. Yes they messaged me back with instructions on how to pay the deposit immediately. Maybe by monday you’ll receive the email!

Just got the email! Did you ever receive a username, student ID or password? It says we should have but I can't find the email. I might have to email and ask.

I got into TWU Denton this morning!!! So excited, I truly didn't think it would happen. If you are still waiting to hear back, keep your spirits up!

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just was moved off of the waitlist for TWU Houston after lunch today!! Waitlisters stay positive!

I'm sure someone has asked this, but I can't find it, is there a Facebook page or something for TWU's Dallas cohort yet? I imagine there will be one eventually, I just didn't know if it was out now.

Thanks y'all!

Reactions: 1 user
I'm sure someone has asked this, but I can't find it, is there a Facebook page or something for TWU's Dallas cohort yet? I imagine there will be one eventually, I just didn't know if it was out now.

Thanks y'all!
I looked for one too and didn’t find one, not even for past years!

Hi guys!

I’m new to this forum/ thread. Not sure if the question has been put out yet but I haven’t heard back from ACU at all since submission. Anyone know the process ? Is there an interview for this program? Has anyone heard back or been offered acceptance into the program yet?

Please lmk!

Hi guys!

I’m new to this forum/ thread. Not sure if the question has been put out yet but I haven’t heard back from ACU at all since submission. Anyone know the process ? Is there an interview for this program? Has anyone heard back or been offered acceptance into the program yet?

Please lmk!

There’s no interview for ACU. I received an acceptance about 2 weeks ago, but no one else I know that applied has heard anything. So I’m not sure what their timeline is. I’m sure if you call they will be super helpful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow congratulations!! Yeah I thought it was weird that I hadn’t heard anything back but I will call them, thanks for that info!

Just found out I am waitlisted for utmb. So check your email soon for acceptance letters.

Reactions: 1 users
Yup. Just got my acceptance letter from UTMB. After several schools waitlisting me, I prayed very long for this. So to those who need to hear it have faith!

Just got accepted to UTMB! I'm so excited!! Anyone else?

Reactions: 5 users
I also was accepted into UTMB today! Congrats to all

Just got info about the accepted curriculum for TWU! May 2023 graduation date!

Reactions: 4 users
I just got off the waitlist for TWU in Houston! I am SO excited to meet you all! Don’t lose hope!

Reactions: 6 users
Going kinda crazy over here not knowing what my rank is on the waitlist for TWU or if there’s a high chance for me to get off of it; but I gotta remember there’s still plenty of time :cool:

Going kinda crazy over here not knowing what my rank is on the waitlist for TWU or if there’s a high chance for me to get off of it; but I gotta remember there’s still plenty of time :cool:

Feeling the same way!! Fingers crossed for both of us! Stay positive!

How long does it usually take for the admission status to be updated on the portal?

I got excited because I thought I got off the waitlist for TWU HOUSTON but it was just the accreditation email :( feeling discouraged a bit but there’s still time

Hi everyone! Since I was accepted into UTMB (my top choice), I will be rescinding my spot at TWU Houston. Best of luck to all and stay optimistic!

Reactions: 6 users
Just let UTHSCSA know that I will not be attending their program - so a spot should open up!

I just got off the wait list for TWU Denton!

Does anybody know how the acceptance process works if we were to accept our spot but then drop to attend another school? Or how much the deposit is once we accept our position?

Good luck to everyone! Everything happens for a reason :)

Does anyone know if Texas Tech is still sending out interview emails?

What do y’all think are the chances of getting off the utmb waitlist?

How many of y’all are denying your acceptance to utmb?
I'm sure they go into their waitlist - I do know of someone declining their spot.

How many of y’all are declining your acceptance to utmb?

Just let UTHSCSA know that I will not be attending their program - so a spot should open up!
That’s cool. If you don’t mind me asking, what school did you choose to accept to? Just curious. I’m accepting to UTMB.

How many of y’all are declining your acceptance to utmb?
I’m sure there are many students who decide to decline. At the interview some of the other students I spoke with had other programs as their first choice so I’m sure that applies to many student who did get accepted. Keep your faith! There’s still plenty of time.

Reactions: 2 users
Hi guys!

Please lmk!

Just got accepted into ACU today. Submitted my app and then waited. I am going to chew on it for a few days, as I have already accepted a seat elsewhere. TX is a bit far from me, but a 24 month program is also quite appealing.

Just got accepted into ACU today. Submitted my app and then waited. I am going to chew on it for a few days, as I have already accepted a seat elsewhere. TX is a bit far from me, but a 24 month program is also quite appealing.
Hi! May I ask when you submitted your application? Did you hear soon after?

For those going to UTHSCSA, I just called regarding the "My Student Center" username/password from that handbook and they said they will be getting that information out to us later this month. So right now, we just need to get the tuition deposit and start process for background checks, transcripts, immunizations, etc.

Reactions: 2 users
Hi! May I ask when you submitted your application? Did you hear soon after?
I submitted in October. Heard nothing until now. I don't think they are rolling admissions, hence the long wait.

To those of you who got accepted to TWU Dallas or Denton, are there any of you who accepted twu in the mean time but plan on accepting elsewhere. I am still on the waitlist and curious to know my chances of getting off..

Last edited:
whats the latest we'll hear from TWU Houston for acceptance? I received an accreditation email last week thinking it was the acceptance email. I interviewed in December. Thank you and congrats to any accepted already!