Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Haha I remember March being one of the most stressful months of my senior year because that's when I heard from all of the schools I applied to. April was the month of admitted student events, and my school allowed seniors to take some days off to travel to colleges for the admitted student weekends. May 1st was decision day and by that time, we heard from all of the finaincial aid info from our schools and was able to make a rational and informed decision about which school to go to. I agree with you; the application and decision period for undergrad felt more organized and there was a lot of hands on assistance I received from my high school. I'm lucky to have heard from all of my schools by February, but maybe that's also because I didn't apply to as many schools as I did for undergrad. lol 😛This whole process has made me kind of obsessive haha. I remember undergrad had a “decision day” and you got your financial aid package around the same time as acceptance letter. I really prefer that system.Grad school process has been so random! I’m looking at previous forums and others were hearing back in April about admissions! No time to make decisions whatsoever


