MUSC Dental Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

This is so strange! I’ve noticed they’re rejecting people they interviewed pre-Dec so I guess it’s a good thing we haven’t received rejections yet. Maybe that means they liked those of us they interviewed in Feb better? Idk. I just emailed to inquire how many seats are left and if they’re still sending acceptances. I was told they are still reviewing and sending offers for the next 2 weeks, so there is still hope! Fingers crossed we both hear good news in the next couple weeks! 🤞 🙌🏻
Is that what they replied to you : that they’re still reviewing the next two weeks ?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Is that what they replied to you : that they’re still reviewing the next two weeks ?
Yes! 😊 they said they’re still reviewing applications they’ve interviewed & will be sending out final acceptances & decisions within the next 2 weeks! So keep your head up & fingers crossed! Hope to see you there! 😘

Reactions: 1 user
Yes! 😊 they said they’re still reviewing applications they’ve interviewed & will be sending out final acceptances & decisions within the next 2 weeks! So keep your head up & fingers crossed! Hope to see you there! 😘
Are you OOS or in state ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody recently got acceptances??
I still haven’t heard anything either way, my aadsas status still says invited for interview. Idk whether to think no news is good news or if I’m just waiting on a rejection at this point 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😅 I only know of 1 person personally from our interview group Feb 2nd who got an acceptance and I think there was 1 who got waitlisted. According to the private FB group there are only 60 slots filled - but I know you can’t go by that because some people may not have FB or may not have added themselves to the group yet.