This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Afualo12

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a 3rd-year HPSP Naval dental student at USC. I have a 2-week break between this spring semester and the summer semester. I am interested in doing a clerkship at 1 of the dental bases that I could be stationed on when I graduate in April 2017. I'm thinking that I would like to go to a base in CA. What do you do at a naval clerkship? Can I do procedures? Where do you stay? Can you do it for just 1 week? If I do a clerkship at a particular base am I more likely to get stationed at that base? Thanks