Nbde-part 1- 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentist87

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys
Is there any change in the system of NBDE part 1 exam for 2011?plz let me know.im planning to give the exam in 2011 and im looking for others who r planning to do the same.so plz reply .we can help each other to find study materials n all.
thx

Members don't see this ad.

:scared:i have started the prepration of nbde part 1 /and now im stdying dental anatomy
from subjective books.i want to get advice is it good to read the subjective books first and then read the kaplan notes or it is good to read the kaplan notes first and then subjective books as required.
and i want to know about the study material for part 1 i.e. what type of study material is available ...??
please help me friends
thank u very much :luck:

hey,m also plannin to appear on 2012.......did u start studyin........r u done with all those like...evaluation,dentpin n stuffs?????m tryin to finish all those..........m interested & glad to ve a study partner.......if u want u can pm me.....me mailin id- [email protected]

Hello guys n gals..
M new to this forum...
finished my bds 1 year baack...
Now ridin in same boat as you n plannin to give exam in May...
Will I be able to apply for 2012... coz ll b giving part 1 in may...
N which all books shd i refer..
I have just kaplan review book n dental decks 2006- 07...
M preparin from India only....
n frm whr I can get ASDA papers n all other questions to practice...
Pls help me....:xf:

hey.......me also plannin to giv on 2012.did u start studyin......plz pm me if ur interested..r u done with evaluation???......my id - [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
hey,m also plannin to appear on 2012.......did u start studyin........r u done with all those like...evaluation,dentpin n stuffs?????m tryin to finish all those..........m interested & glad to ve a study partner.......if u want u can pm me.....me mailin id- [email protected]
hi nabs ..where u live ?when u are going to take the part 1?

hi everyone

i am also plannin to give the exam in early'11.....

started prep a few days ago...doing decksl...anatomy is soooo......

how is everyones prep goin...what books are u'll following..???...

is there anyone who lives in san jose,california....i am a female dentist from india...looking for a study partner preferably indian...

hi,,
iam in Santa Clara..going to milpitus library
iam from pakistan
planing to give NBDE in june
if u are interested let me know :)
take care and gud luck

hi everyone

i am also plannin to give the exam in early'11.....

started prep a few days ago...doing decksl...anatomy is soooo......

how is everyones prep goin...what books are u'll following..???...

is there anyone who lives in san jose,california....i am a female dentist from india...looking for a study partner preferably indian...

I am also from India... now in San Mateo .... and planning to give exam in May...have u done with ur exam or yet to appear for it ....

I am also from India... now in San Mateo .... and planning to give exam in May...have u done with ur exam or yet to appear for it ....

Hello Manreet,

I'm planning to give exam in May too. Let me know your plan for the last month. How are you reviewing. I am freaking out!

hi manreet... i live in san mateo county too in millbrae... i have started prep for part 1 and plan to give it by the end of this year... contact me at [email protected] and perhaps we can help each other's preparation.

hello everybody , i'm new here and i'm planning to start with NBDE part 1 so please can you guys guide me about the materials required??? and what are the most necessary books i have to buy/order ???

Thanks in advance.. Best of luck to all of you guys

hi ,, for sure i'm looking forward to get a high score i'll do my best and i'll try very hard for this test ,, so please just inform me which sources are the best ?? appreciate ur respond

well i wanna ask about what i will get if i take part 1 i mean i read in the guide that it allows me to have a license to work or something in one of the countries that r written there" so i know that after part1 i had to work hard for part2 to continue nbde ,,,but is part 1 has any particular benefit till part2 ?? if not,so what dose it mean ..this license ??
and am starting to study maybe soon ..so i have 2006 Decks is it ok to read them or i have to use 2011 or a bit new version ?and they r telling me that kaplan is important ,,so i should read them both ?? plz i need someone to answer ,,:) thanx anyway :love: