NBDE Part 1 in Dec 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentical18

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey R19,
I purchased the Crack the NBDE software about a month ago. I thought it was useful to see which subject areas I was still weak in. It doesn't provide any explanations for the questions you miss though. Other than that, I thought it was okay. I've heard that the questions from the actual NBDE are not as hard as Crack the NBDE. Anyways, good luck on your preparations and exam!
thnx for replyin....

Hi guys I am new in the forum and the state as well..I started to study in November mu plan is

anatomical sciences decks and 1st aid
physiology USMLE and decks
biochem USMLE and decks
micro and patho 1st aid then decks
dental anatomy 1st aid and decks

I already finished the anatomy it took me 45 days to finish it and I feel that I do not remember any of it,I am now studing the physiology.
my studying hours are 8 hours a day,do not study in the week ends
what do you think guys?will I make it at time?thank you very much

hello...
even i am planing for NBDE ..wil be cumn to US in jan...Wat wud you suggest my plan of action shud be..i nw to the forum..out of the dental college 3 months bk..kindly suggest..

Members don't see this ad :)
hello...
even i am planing for NBDE ..wil be cumn to US in jan...Wat wud you suggest my plan of action shud be..i nw to the forum..out of the dental college 3 months bk..kindly suggest..

well for me this is my plane so far and I want to have my exam 2011 cz in 2012 it will be pass/fail I do not know if you that maybe you should start to study soon

well for me this is my plane so far and I want to have my exam 2011 cz in 2012 it will be pass/fail I do not know if you that maybe you should start to study soon

hi.. can anyone guide me that where should i start preparing for NBDE part 1 ..actually i m planning to write an exam somewhere in April...thanx in advance..
n from 2012 onwards there will be pass/fail system ... this will make more difficult for us to get into any school or not?

hi.. can anyone guide me that where should i start preparing for NBDE part 1 ..actually i m planning to write an exam somewhere in April...thanx in advance..
n from 2012 onwards there will be pass/fail system ... this will make more difficult for us to get into any school or not?

I think It will be more difficult cz the application will be more competitive that ever..

hey guys..wts up ? ah ! even the countdown seems to have stopped now for me...hehhe

lolz, i wonder i still manage to write "hahha"

hmm... there's so much to revise :(

pray for me !!

b/w , goodluck wdent , r19 and everyone taking the exam !!

all d best satrt6030.........
we will do it......

hey guys..wts up ? ah ! even the countdown seems to have stopped now for me...hehhe

lolz, i wonder i still manage to write "hahha"

hmm... there's so much to revise :(

pray for me !!

b/w , goodluck wdent , r19 and everyone taking the exam !!

thanks start6030 for ur wishes..

I took My exam on dec.11 ...still didnt get my result yet !!! Anyone got his/her result !!
lookinn to hear fromu guys !!
Still waiting ,,maybe due to the holidays thats why the daley !!!

good luck to u all

thanks start6030 for ur wishes..

I took My exam on dec.11 ...still didnt get my result yet !!! Anyone got his/her result !!
lookinn to hear fromu guys !!
Still waiting ,,maybe due to the holidays thats why the daley !!!

good luck to u all

goodlk everybdy..
i took my exam finally, and it was wayyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooo tough than all those released or asda or all the study material i hav evr attempted.....and in that frustration only , i changed some 15 of my answers and ended up getting wrong asnwers for them (how i wish i wouldnt hav changed them !!)

very unhappy with my attempt :(

the bad part is , i knew answers to most of the toughest and "very much in between the lines" questions and to the one very basic questions , i was always confused between two choices...

not happy with myself... fingers crossed till the result..i aimed for above 90s, now , i pray i atleast get around 85...even that would be a big relief for me int he present scenario :(

how would u rate ur exam ?

Hey Start6030 ,never lose hope ok !
My exam was tough too ,, but still i have a belief that i did good (with god's will ) ... so keep ur fingers crossed @ the end ull never know what its gona bring ..
wish u all best on ur results,,iam still waitin mine yet to come..

Hey where is everybody ! probably celebratin christmas thats why no one is here !!! ; )
anyway wish u all merry christmas and happy new year !

Have any one recieved their results yet !!! took mne dec.11

Anyway ,goodluck to all...

Shukriat

Dr.BEST Wdent

Hey !!! my exam is jus on the cards.. and i was kinda demoralised after reading this review of urs :( mostly because even i have habit of changing anwers at last moment...... anyways u got ur result ??? looking forward to hear from u :)
goodlk everybdy..
i took my exam finally, and it was wayyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooo tough than all those released or asda or all the study material i hav evr attempted.....and in that frustration only , i changed some 15 of my answers and ended up getting wrong asnwers for them (how i wish i wouldnt hav changed them !!)

very unhappy with my attempt :(

the bad part is , i knew answers to most of the toughest and "very much in between the lines" questions and to the one very basic questions , i was always confused between two choices...

not happy with myself... fingers crossed till the result..i aimed for above 90s, now , i pray i atleast get around 85...even that would be a big relief for me int he present scenario :(

how would u rate ur exam ?

Hey !!! my exam is jus on the cards.. and i was kinda demoralised after reading this review of urs :( mostly because even i have habit of changing anwers at last moment...... anyways u got ur result ??? looking forward to hear from u :)

hi....
lolz, yeah , evn i m disappointed.... but it dsnt matter now... no longer awaiting for my result..lolz, cz i know it would NEVER be good ...

i had read it smwhr in sdn only that sm1 else changed his answers and got them wrong.. i did the same thing and did them wrong.. so , i would just underline that dnt change ur answers inc ase u r nt very sure...when in doubt , follow ur first intutions..

yeah , they have raised up the standard of exam .. and we actually need to have very very clear concepts.

dont worry , as i said , it wasnt "out of the reach" .. i spoiled it myself..

dont forget to revise DA/DH on the last day :)

dnt worry , u'll do fine !! goodluck

Hey Start6030 ,never lose hope ok !
My exam was tough too ,, but still i have a belief that i did good (with god's will ) ... so keep ur fingers crossed @ the end ull never know what its gona bring ..
wish u all best on ur results,,iam still waitin mine yet to come..

Hey where is everybody ! probably celebratin christmas thats why no one is here !!! ; )
anyway wish u all merry christmas and happy new year !

Have any one recieved their results yet !!! took mne dec.11

Anyway ,goodluck to all...

Shukriat

Dr.BEST Wdent

aww.. thank u so much :)

yeah , as iw rote earlier , it wasnt out of the blue... but the answers i changed , drowned me... lolz... i checked my asnwers after the exam , and so , know well that there's not much hope... but dsnt matter :)

thank u so much for ur wishes :)
goodluck to u too for the result :) am sure it would turn out to be good :)

so, planning for part 2 ????

and everyone , wish u a veryyyyyy happy new year... may u guys get beautiful scores this year and get into dental schools :)

(lolz, i think this is the best wish anyone of us wants ..omg ... dental school !.. hehe

Hey thanks for the reply... i ll surely do what u said.. :) best of luck for the result... u ll definitely do good ... and happy new year...
hi....
lolz, yeah , evn i m disappointed.... but it dsnt matter now... no longer awaiting for my result..lolz, cz i know it would NEVER be good ...

i had read it smwhr in sdn only that sm1 else changed his answers and got them wrong.. i did the same thing and did them wrong.. so , i would just underline that dnt change ur answers inc ase u r nt very sure...when in doubt , follow ur first intutions..

yeah , they have raised up the standard of exam .. and we actually need to have very very clear concepts.

dont worry , as i said , it wasnt "out of the reach" .. i spoiled it myself..

dont forget to revise DA/DH on the last day :)

dnt worry , u'll do fine !! goodluck