You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NC State University c/o 2026 Applicants
Started by NCSU CVM
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ahsokat501
New Member
IS applicant and just got my committee review email. Made it through!
Oh man, don't say that 😳Aren't IS done after OOS? Does that mean that OOS applicants who haven't gotten a committee review email are out of luck? 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted989551
I'm going to be an optimist and believe that they are going through them simultaneously! 🙂 #keepthedreamaliveOh man, don't say that 😳
I don’t think you’d be left in the dark like that. If you do or don’t go on, I am sure they’d send an update email. Also, I had to look in spam for my email and it was there so maybe check there if you haven’t already.Aren't IS done after OOS? Does that mean that OOS applicants who haven't gotten a committee review email are out of luck? 🙁
D
deleted989551
Is there anyone else who sent an electronic (pdf) fall transcript which has not been downloaded yet (e.g., you are waiting for the admissions office to download the official transcript using the link sent via email)?
Do we get an email letting us know that it’s been downloaded?Is there anyone else who sent an electronic (pdf) fall transcript which has not been downloaded yet (e.g., you are waiting for the admissions office to download the official transcript using the link sent via email)?
D
deleted989551
The service my school uses (Credentials solutions) notifies me when the recipient downloads it, and I can also check my order status.Do we get an email letting us know that it’s been downloaded?
Yes, I am OOS and sent my transcript 12/22 and it has not been downloaded yet. I sent my fall transcript to another school at the same time and they downloaded right away the next morning. I have been on the fence if I should resend my fall transcript to NC St.Is there anyone else who sent an electronic (pdf) fall transcript which has not been downloaded yet (e.g., you are waiting for the admissions office to download the official transcript using the link sent via email)?
The college received over 1900 VMCAS applications so we are behind in processing fall transcripts.
Additionally, we've experienced issues related to COVID-19 and staffing.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail once we process the transcript.
There is no need to send another transcript at this time.
We appreciate your patience with this matter.
Thanks,
--
DVM Admissions
NC State College of Veterinary Medicine
1060 William Moore Drive
Raleigh, NC 27607
Additionally, we've experienced issues related to COVID-19 and staffing.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail once we process the transcript.
There is no need to send another transcript at this time.
We appreciate your patience with this matter.
Thanks,
--
DVM Admissions
NC State College of Veterinary Medicine
1060 William Moore Drive
Raleigh, NC 27607
Can you confirm final numbers for IS and OOS applications?The college received over 1900 VMCAS applications so we are behind in processing fall transcripts.
Additionally, we've experienced issues related to COVID-19 and staffing.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail once we process the transcript.
There is no need to send another transcript at this time.
We appreciate your patience with this matter.
Thanks,
--
DVM Admissions
NC State College of Veterinary Medicine
1060 William Moore Drive
Raleigh, NC 27607
If OOS applicants have not received an email that our application has moved onto committee review are we no longer being considered? Or are these still being sent?The college received over 1900 VMCAS applications so we are behind in processing fall transcripts.
Additionally, we've experienced issues related to COVID-19 and staffing.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail once we process the transcript.
There is no need to send another transcript at this time.
We appreciate your patience with this matter.
Thanks,
--
DVM Admissions
NC State College of Veterinary Medicine
1060 William Moore Drive
Raleigh, NC 27607
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you!The college received over 1900 VMCAS applications so we are behind in processing fall transcripts.
Additionally, we've experienced issues related to COVID-19 and staffing.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail once we process the transcript.
There is no need to send another transcript at this time.
We appreciate your patience with this matter.
Thanks,
--
DVM Admissions
NC State College of Veterinary Medicine
1060 William Moore Drive
Raleigh, NC 27607
Communication continues with applicants. Hang tight.If OOS applicants have not received an email that our application has moved onto committee review are we no longer being considered? Or are these still being sent?
1500+ non-residentsCan you confirm final numbers for IS and OOS applications?
0300+ residents
vegnchcknluvr1
New Member
I am a little confused. Where should I be sending fall transcripts?
On the last email I got it said to send them physically, or emailed to [email protected] (i had emailed them to a different email before, so I just sent them again just to be safe)I am a little confused. Where should I be sending fall transcripts?
The email I got said to send them to [email protected]On the last email I got it said to send them physically, or emailed to [email protected] (i had emailed them to a different email before, so I just sent them again just to be safe)
I used the [email protected] and have not had them downloaded yet!Well, now I'm confused. Has anyone had their transcript downloaded yet? Which email did you use?
That's where I sent them originally, but on the email i got saying my application has moved forward, it said [email protected]. I think my transcripts did get downloaded tho when I sent them the first timeThe email I got said to send them to [email protected]
D
deleted989551
On the DVM Admission website, it says:
- Electronic transcripts: if your issuing institution has the ability to send electronic transcripts, have them sent electronically to [email protected].
regallyblonde
New Member
@NCSU CVM if our Fall transcript is from NC state, do we still need to send that in?
You may send e-mails to either [email protected] or [email protected].
NC State students must also send a transcript. The DVM Program doesn't have access to undergraduate student records.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail once we process the transcript.
There is no need to send another transcript at this time.
We appreciate your patience with this matter.
Thanks,
--
DVM Admissions
NC State College of Veterinary Medicine
1060 William Moore Drive
Raleigh, NC 27607
NC State students must also send a transcript. The DVM Program doesn't have access to undergraduate student records.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail once we process the transcript.
There is no need to send another transcript at this time.
We appreciate your patience with this matter.
Thanks,
--
DVM Admissions
NC State College of Veterinary Medicine
1060 William Moore Drive
Raleigh, NC 27607
NC State students must also send a transcript. The DVM Program doesn't have access to undergraduate student records.@NCSU CVM if our Fall transcript is from NC state, do we still need to send that in?
Alwaysstressed1000
Full Member
I could be wrong but I believe everyone that meets their requirements moves on (Gpa, prereqs, experience hours, etc)Does anyone know how many of the 1500+ OOS applicants moved forward to committee review?
vetmed2026
New Member
@NCSU CVM is there any update on numbers that have moved forward?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm OOS and got confirmation that they received my fall transcript, but still haven't heard about being moved on to committee review yet.
Same..I'm OOS and got confirmation that they received my fall transcript, but still haven't heard about being moved on to committee review yet.
This years a little different. My email last year said “Your application has moved forward to the next stage of review for the NC resident applicant pool with the Faculty Committee on Admissions.” This year it said “Your application has moved forward to the next stage of review with the Faculty Committee on Admissions.” I was also emailed in March the first year and this year was a lot earlier. So basically I wouldn’t get too worried if you haven’t gotten an email just yet because it seems more interspersed this year with OOS and IS
MeeeHas anyone else not received confirmation they have received your fall transcript?
Me!Has anyone else not received confirmation they have received your fall transcript?
I got an email today from my school that NC State downloaded my transcript! I still haven’t gotten the email about moving on to faculty review tho…
SAME!I got an email today from my school that NC State downloaded my transcript! I still haven’t gotten the email about moving on to faculty review tho…
Im the opposite 😅SAME!
futurewildlifedoc
Full Member
Sent in my transcript on 1/20 and haven’t heard a word. 🙁
I sent my transcripts late December, and just got confirmation yesterday!Sent in my transcript on 1/20 and haven’t heard a word. 🙁
Oh whered you read that??Is today decision day for OOS? I read that online and I’m very nervous!
D
deleted989551
I don't think so. Last year they were notified on 2/19 and this year they had even more applications. I'm thinking mid February.Is today decision day for OOS? I read that online and I’m very nervous!
I don't think so. Last year they were notified on 2/19 and this year they had even more applications. I'm thinking mid February.
I found this online but it says subject to change, so it might not be updated
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted989551
I guess I'd rather get bad news sooner than later lol 🙂 Good luck y'allView attachment 349299
I found this online but it says subject to change, so it might not be updated
futuredogtor26
PennVet c/o 2026
I sadly think this is from a previous cycle and they didn’t remove it from the website because as someone else said, they tend to release the decisions mid-February and it still seems like they are processing transcripts.View attachment 349299
I found this online but it says subject to change, so it might not be updated
2026hopeful
Full Member
The school said the extended transcript deadline to Feb 15th.
Luvvee18
Full Member
Did they send an email for this? I’ve been having issues with my email so I’m trying to make sure I don’t miss anything!The school said the extended transcript deadline to Feb 15th.