NC State University c/o 2026 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
IS applicant. Got an email confirming that I have moved onto faculty review today!

Members don't see this ad.

IS applicant and just got my committee review email. Made it through!

Members don't see this ad :)
Aren't IS done after OOS? Does that mean that OOS applicants who haven't gotten a committee review email are out of luck? :(
I don’t think you’d be left in the dark like that. If you do or don’t go on, I am sure they’d send an update email. Also, I had to look in spam for my email and it was there so maybe check there if you haven’t already.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
IS- I received an email January 6th about my application moving forward to Faculty Committee. Is this good news or bad news? I've heard people who got accepted never received this email and also some who received it and was rejected..

Is there anyone else who sent an electronic (pdf) fall transcript which has not been downloaded yet (e.g., you are waiting for the admissions office to download the official transcript using the link sent via email)?

Is there anyone else who sent an electronic (pdf) fall transcript which has not been downloaded yet (e.g., you are waiting for the admissions office to download the official transcript using the link sent via email)?
Do we get an email letting us know that it’s been downloaded?

Yes, I am OOS and sent my transcript 12/22 and it has not been downloaded yet. I sent my fall transcript to another school at the same time and they downloaded right away the next morning. I have been on the fence if I should resend my fall transcript to NC St.

Reactions: 1 user
The college received over 1900 VMCAS applications so we are behind in processing fall transcripts.

Additionally, we've experienced issues related to COVID-19 and staffing.

You will receive a confirmation e-mail once we process the transcript.

There is no need to send another transcript at this time.

We appreciate your patience with this matter.

Thanks,

--
DVM Admissions
NC State College of Veterinary Medicine
1060 William Moore Drive
Raleigh, NC 27607

Members don't see this ad :)
The college received over 1900 VMCAS applications so we are behind in processing fall transcripts.

Thanks,

--
DVM Admissions
1060 William Moore Drive
Raleigh, NC 27607
Can you confirm final numbers for IS and OOS applications?

Thanks,

--
DVM Admissions
1060 William Moore Drive
Raleigh, NC 27607
If OOS applicants have not received an email that our application has moved onto committee review are we no longer being considered? Or are these still being sent?

Reactions: 3 users

Thanks,

--
DVM Admissions
1060 William Moore Drive
Raleigh, NC 27607
Thank you!

If OOS applicants have not received an email that our application has moved onto committee review are we no longer being considered? Or are these still being sent?
Communication continues with applicants. Hang tight.

You may send e-mails to either [email protected] or [email protected].

NC State students must also send a transcript. The DVM Program doesn't have access to undergraduate student records.

Thanks,

--
DVM Admissions
1060 William Moore Drive
Raleigh, NC 27607

Does anyone know how many of the 1500+ OOS applicants moved forward to committee review?

I'm OOS and got confirmation that they received my fall transcript, but still haven't heard about being moved on to committee review yet.

This years a little different. My email last year said “Your application has moved forward to the next stage of review for the NC resident applicant pool with the Faculty Committee on Admissions.” This year it said “Your application has moved forward to the next stage of review with the Faculty Committee on Admissions.” I was also emailed in March the first year and this year was a lot earlier. So basically I wouldn’t get too worried if you haven’t gotten an email just yet because it seems more interspersed this year with OOS and IS

Has anyone else not received confirmation they have received your fall transcript?

I got an email today from my school that NC State downloaded my transcript! I still haven’t gotten the email about moving on to faculty review tho…

Is today decision day for OOS? I read that online and I’m very nervous!

Is today decision day for OOS? I read that online and I’m very nervous!
I don't think so. Last year they were notified on 2/19 and this year they had even more applications. I'm thinking mid February.

I don't think so. Last year they were notified on 2/19 and this year they had even more applications. I'm thinking mid February.
Screenshot_20220131-105315_Word.jpg

I found this online but it says subject to change, so it might not be updated

Reactions: 2 users
View attachment 349299
I found this online but it says subject to change, so it might not be updated
I sadly think this is from a previous cycle and they didn’t remove it from the website because as someone else said, they tend to release the decisions mid-February and it still seems like they are processing transcripts.

Today would be so awesome!! Though since I haven’t heard any confirmation that I’ve moved onto the next stage of review I sadly am not very hopeful that we will hear super soon

The school said the extended transcript deadline to Feb 15th.