NC State University c/o 2026 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did they send an email for this? I’ve been having issues with my email so I’m trying to make sure I don’t miss anything!
I emailed them because my school is having an issue. They emailed back saying it was extended to the 15th.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! Is there a date in which we should expect an update on whether we made it to committee review? Is it possible not to make it to committee review despite meeting academic and other criteria?
Thank you!

Reactions: 2 users
Hello! Is there a date in which we should expect an update on whether we made it to committee review? Is it possible not to make it to committee review despite meeting academic and other criteria?
Thank you!
I’m not sure about a specific date but someone posted an hour ago in the FB group that they just received this email. Don’t lose hope! I think they are just really behind schedule.

Members don't see this ad :)
What FB group?
The APVMA group!
What email? What did it say?
It’s an email about moving forward to committee review after the initial review of your application. It has been going out in waves so I can’t give you a date as to if/when you may have received it. There’s a chance you may still get it too as someone just posted today they got it!

Reactions: 1 users
I’m not sure about a specific date but someone posted an hour ago in the FB group that they just received this email. Don’t lose hope! I think they are just really behind schedule.
Thank you for that information!

OOS and I received the email that I moved to committee review this morning!

Reactions: 1 user
OOS and I also just received the committee review email! I thought for sure my app had been rejected lol. Don't lose hope everyone!! :)

OOS and I also just received the committee review email! I thought for sure my app had been rejected lol. Don't lose hope everyone!! :)
Did your email say
“Your application has moved forward to the next stage of review with the Faculty Committee on Admissions.”?

Members don't see this ad :)
me neither!! glad I’m not the only one
Y'all I thought for sure my app was lost or I was in the denial pile already (you can see my earlier freak-out posts lol). Don't worry! It will come!

Does anyone know how doable it is to get in-state tuition after year one? I feel like I remember reading somewhere that it was pretty likely, but not sure.

I realllllyyyy hope we hear sooner than 04/01
I think they are behind that due to the large increase in # of apps. My email for committee review said by 4/1.

• Love
Does anyone know how doable it is to get in-state tuition after year one? I feel like I remember reading somewhere that it was pretty likely, but not sure.
So they are still sending applicants to committee review up until 4/1?

So they are still sending applicants to committee review up until 4/1?
I think they're still going through applicants and seeing if they meet the requirements to be sent to committee review but that probably won't go until 4/1. 4/1 is just the latest date that we would hear back about admissions decisions.

Finally got the “Transcript Received” email after sending it in weeks ago. Hoping for the faculty review email soon.

Finally just got my status update that I was moved on to faculty committee review!!

How long ago did you send your transcript in? And when did you get your transcript received email?
I emailed my transcript on 1/12 and received confirmation for that on 1/24. I have no idea what their order/strategy is though because some people OOS got the faculty committee review before even sending their fall transcripts I believe.

I emailed my transcript on 1/12 and received confirmation for that on 1/24. I have no idea what their order/strategy is though because some people OOS got the faculty committee review before even sending their fall transcripts I believe.
I’m OOS. I sent my application early, in August so maybe that has something to do with it.
I got my committee review email 12/15.
Sent transcripts 1/10, I wanna say I got the received email 1/25 or so.

I got my received notifications on Friday. Hopefully I’ll get the moving to faculty review this week!

How many people get moved on to faculty review?
Looking at last year's SDN thread, they had like 1300 OOS applicants and sent 720 of them to committee review

Looking at last year's SDN thread, they had like 1300 OOS applicants and sent 720 of them to committee review
Also, I think everyone that satisfies the minimum requirements (GPAs, # vet hrs, prereqs) moves on. :)

I wonder if we’ll get an email once all the applications have been sent to committee review or will it just continue to roll alongside decisions

Just checked my spam folder and they sent me an email today saying my application moved forward to committee review. Hoping for the best!

Me eagerly waiting for hints to start dropping
Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
At this point I just want the rejection letter because 1500+ OOS applicants for 20 seats is no joke. 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
I just want to know if they’re still sending out commitee review emails. Is there anyone up here who still hasn’t received one?

I just want to know if they’re still sending out commitee review emails. Is there anyone up here who still hasn’t received one?
I am actually just under the cut off and I got my email saying it was with alternative eligibility. (3.4 general GPA but like a 2.9 on another area now that I look back)

I just got mine a few mins ago!! Was worried it would never happen lol

Got committee review today. Says they are taking transcripts until Feb 22nd. Notify by April 1st. Dang that's a long wait.

has anyone not received a transcript confirmation that sent It in January?

Do we need to submit fall transcripts if we didn't take any pre-req classes?

Do we need to submit fall transcripts if we didn't take any pre-req classes?
I think they wanted them regardless of whether there were pre-reqs or not. I submitted classes from my masters!