Need Help Deciding Schools To Apply To

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

What is your state of residency?
I applied this cycle with a 20 AA and a 3.86 GPA and never heard from University of the Pacific or UCLA. They value high DAT scores. Not to discourage you from applying but just letting you know. I would still apply there because well you never know...

Creighton is a good school. They will have a brand new dental school the year you enter which will be pretty sweet. You should look into that.
I hear Tufts and Boston University are good schools
A lot of people apply to Nova as well.

Just some other options you could look into. I would apply broadly
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Marquette preferences in state students.

I think you should add NYU, Loma Linda, Touro, and LECOM... because those schools do not distinguish between in state/out of state.