Need Help with Medical School List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

optimisticpremed118

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1) 3.7 cgpa and a 3.6sgpa
2) 521 MCAT:
3) Texas resident
4) Asian
5) 2 years of basic research experience(1000 + hours) , 2+ years of clinical research experience (1000+ hours)
6) Published a review paper as second author, possible additional publication later this year
7) Volunteered (300 + hours), Cancer Group (200+ hours),
8) Shadowing (100+ hours)
9) Other Extracurriculars - Test Prep/High School Tutor (200+ hours): paid, Christian Fellowship (300+ hours)

I plan to apply to all of the Texas medical schools but could someone give me suggestions on what other medical schools I should apply to?
 
Last edited:
Thank you very much for your response!
So this is my current list of out of state schools that I am considering applying to
Is this list reasonable with my stats or do I have too many reach schools?
Harvard
Northwestern
Stanford
Mt. Sinai
Johns Hopkins
UCSF
Case Western
UPenn
Vanderbilt
WashU
Mayo Clinic
Yale
NYU
Columbia
Duke
Dartmouth
U Chicago
Albert Einstein
Vanderbilt
Cornell
St Louis University
Tufts
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad