New ECs between primary and secondary apps?

Started by a_borgia
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

a_borgia

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it alright to list ECs that were not on your primary application on secondaries? In the month I was waiting for verification, I took up a pretty major job and I'd like to mention it.
 
Yes, absolutely. The "any additional information" section is ideal for this. If there is no such section, you can use the school's updates system to incorporate it. Some schools do not accept updates pre-interview though, the ones that come to mind are USC-Keck, Mayo, and CMS @ Rosalind Franklin.

If you don't tell them about it, they won't know you're doing it!