New podcast for pharmacy students - OnePharmily

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OnePharmily

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I recently started a podcast called OnePharmily. I'm a third year pharmacy student myself and wished there were more review podcasts intended for pharmacy students, so I decided to try to make one! I've got two episodes out right now, where I picked a disease state and discussed the treatment options briefly. This is my first attempt at a Podcast and I don't really have any equipment (nor am I very technologically savvy), so it's not that fancy of a podcast, but I'm hoping that the information will be a good, easily accessible resource for you all. And of course, I'm still a student myself, so if I say anything that you don't think is correct, please let me know! You can access OnePharmily at

Right now it's also on iTunes and Google Play. Hope you'll check it out and I'd love any feedback!

Members don't see this ad.

alex barker.jpg

Sorry to say this, but we won't be needing your podcast. The living saint of pharmacy, Phake Doctor Alex Barker, PharmD, PGY-200, Side-Hustle Coach, and the Man "who makes your life 10% better" has already beat you to the punch.
upload_2017-11-24_15-16-39.png

Do you have a twitter account? You better get one if you want to play in the big leagues.

Reactions: 4 users
Hey! Took your advice and got a twitter account [Twitter handle is One_Pharmily]. I hope my podcast will be as useful as the Side-Hustle Coach himself.

Members don't see this ad :)
Pharmacy-Podcast-Logo-LinkedIn-.jpg
Hey! Took your advice and got a twitter account [Twitter handle is One_Pharmily]. I hope my podcast will be as useful as the Side-Hustle Coach himself.

Hello OnePharmacy Podcast,

We are the leading network of Pharmacy Podcasters, with 20+ Pharmacist co-hosts and 15 different podcasts, the Pharmacy Podcast Network is the #1 place for the pharmacy professional, pocast-listener, and podcasters. You should contact us about leveraging the network for your podcast. The Pharmacy Life Radio is not published anymore and is only 1 show.

The Pharmacy Podcast Network gives you 15 different shows including: "PGX For Pharmacists" ---the "Medical PotCast" ---and "Pharming Your Career" with Dr. Erin Albert. Take a listen and subscribe in iTunes: http://www.PharmacyPodcast.com

Attachments

• Pharmacy Podcast Network 2018.jpg
    Pharmacy Podcast Network 2018.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 68
Hello OnePharmacy Podcast,

We are the leading network of Pharmacy Podcasters, with 20+ Pharmacist co-hosts and 15 different podcasts, the Pharmacy Podcast Network is the #1 place for the pharmacy professional, pocast-listener, and podcasters. You should contact us about leveraging the network for your podcast. The Pharmacy Life Radio is not published anymore and is only 1 show.

The Pharmacy Podcast Network gives you 15 different shows including: "PGX For Pharmacists" ---the "Medical PotCast" ---and "Pharming Your Career" with Dr. Erin Albert. Take a listen and subscribe in iTunes: http://www.PharmacyPodcast.com
https://i.imgur.com/EU1sEsB.png

EU1sEsB.png

Reactions: 3 users