New York 2018-2019 Updates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Submitted my application right before October and my supplemental end of October

Awesome thank you! I submitted a little after that so still hoping for some news from them. Huge congrats to you, that's amazing! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
congratulations!! if you don't mind me asking, when did you submit your application and supplemental app?
I submitted my application Oct 16 and I just received the supplemental application yesterday. Hopefully you'll get yours soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted my application Oct 16 and I just received the supplemental application yesterday. Hopefully you'll get yours soon.

I did fill out the supplemental app in mid-November so luckily that's done! I know they're rolling and I had to submit some required observation hours after my actual application, so mine may be delayed.

I did fill out the supplemental app in mid-November so luckily that's done! I know they're rolling and I had to submit some required observation hours after my actual application, so mine may be delayed.
I applied to Bayshore and I am also having trouble finding the DPT supplement application online. Do you know where I can find it ?

I applied to Bayshore and I am also having trouble finding the DPT supplement application online. Do you know where I can find it ?
I believe it can only be accessed through the link they email you.

Anyone hear from CSI ? I had my hunter interview today, but I'm still caught up on CSI cause it's been 2 weeks and i still haven't heard anything

Anyone hear from CSI ? I had my hunter interview today, but I'm still caught up on CSI cause it's been 2 weeks and i still haven't heard anything
Yeah I received an email saying I was on their waitlist earlier today. I interviewed about 2 weeks ago. I told them to take me off because of Hunter though.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I received an email saying I was on their waitlist earlier today. I interviewed about 2 weeks ago. I told them to take me off because of Hunter though.
Thank you !!! And congratulations on Hunter :) i really liked it !!! Great atmosphere and program from what i saw

Thank you !!! And congratulations on Hunter :) i really liked it !!! Great atmosphere and program from what i saw
Did Hunter do a presentation with the interview? When I went I just interviewed and wrote the essay because it wasn't a main interview date, but didn't get to learn much more about the program.

I know Seton Hall is technically in New Jersey but has anyone heard back from them yet?

Did Hunter do a presentation with the interview? When I went I just interviewed and wrote the essay because it wasn't a main interview date, but didn't get to learn much more about the program.
After my interview they just showed me around a little.. not much tho

I applied there too and haven't heard anything but i have a friend who's firstcyear there and they didn't find out until March!

Congrats to everyone on their acceptances!! Does anyone know if NYU is done interviewing? Haven't heard anything from them yet and want to know if there is any hope still...

Congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats?!

Thank you!!
Not sure how the stats are typically posted but,
Major:Biology
Overall GPA:3.45
GRE:152/154/4.0

Extra-Curric: Peer Mentor, Various jobs since high school including at a proactive health center, PTK Honor society, theres a couple others just cant think of them off the top of my head

Volunteer:~150 hours in 3 settings-inpatient rehab, outpatient peds and another outpatient typical ortho
Applied: LIU Brooklyn, NYIT, Stony Brook, Touro

Acceptances:LIU Brooklyn, Stony Brook

Rejections:NYIT

Interviews:LIU Brooklyn, Stony Brook

Thank you!!
Not sure how the stats are typically posted but,
Major:Biology
Overall GPA:3.45
GRE:152/154/4.0

Extra-Curric: Peer Mentor, Various jobs since high school including at a proactive health center, PTK Honor society, theres a couple others just cant think of them off the top of my head

Volunteer:~150 hours in 3 settings-inpatient rehab, outpatient peds and another outpatient typical ortho
Applied: LIU Brooklyn, NYIT, Stony Brook, Touro

Acceptances:LIU Brooklyn, Stony Brook

Rejections:NYIT

Interviews:LIU Brooklyn, Stony Brook
Congratulations on your acceptances!! When did you find out about Stony Brook? Did they call you?

Did they only make calls today? Or throighout the week

I'm honestly not too sure! When he called me around 3, he said he was only in for another hour so maybe they're making more calls tomorrow?

I got an acceptance from Stony Brook today too!! They said they would send out a formal email once all of the calls were made and I haven't received one yet so I'm assuming they will continue making more calls tomorrow if not for the next few days as well.

Reactions: 2 users
I got an acceptance from Stony Brook today too!! They said they would send out a formal email once all of the calls were made and I haven't received one yet so I'm assuming they will continue making more calls tomorrow if not for the next few days as well.

Congratulations!!!

Update: Just got called for interview at SUNY Downstate. Anybody else?
Still no news yet from Hunter (11/13) and CSI (11/29) :(:dead:

how was the interview at dominican? i got offered an interview with them jan 8, coming from CA.
It was a very friendly interview and everyone was super nice! There are 4 parts to it a mini lecture followed a small quiz, group interview, tour and info session from the admissions chair. Good luck!

Just got accepted!!! But number 8 on the waiting list for main campus.

Just got a call from Paul! Was accepted to Southampton campus but I already paid deposit for NYU so I gave up my spot! Good luck to everyone

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats to everyone on their acceptances!! Does anyone know if NYU is done interviewing? Haven't heard anything from them yet and want to know if there is any hope still...
I applied over 2 1/2 months ago and have not heard a word sadly.

I know Seton Hall is technically in New Jersey but has anyone heard back from them yet?
Seton hall should get back to everyone in January, they don't do any interviews. All decisions are just based on the paper application.