New York DPT 2019-2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yup! I’ll be coming from a school in Philly! Do you also need to take Neuro?

I have done neuro. I will travel from Texas...

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone heard anything from NYU? I got waitlisted awhile back, but haven't heard anything since.

Anyone heard anything from NYU? I got waitlisted awhile back, but haven't heard anything since.
Hey! I was waitlisted about a little while ago and just heard 4 days ago that I was accepted. I assume they're just sending out emails as people accept/don't accept. Hopefully you'll get an email soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard back from New York Medical College? It’s been a while since I applied and the only email I’ve gotten from them is a confirmation email saying that they received my application.

Has anyone heard back from New York Medical College? It’s been a while since I applied and the only email I’ve gotten from them is a confirmation email saying that they received my application.
They aren’t the best at communicating to their applicants to be honest, I applied to NYMC early in the process and after two months of nothing had to call them and check in. Only after I reached out did I hear anything back. Maybe call or email the school to see what’s going on?