New York DPT 2019-2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Anyone heard anything from NYU? I got waitlisted awhile back, but haven't heard anything since.
Hey! I was waitlisted about a little while ago and just heard 4 days ago that I was accepted. I assume they're just sending out emails as people accept/don't accept. Hopefully you'll get an email soon!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard back from New York Medical College? It’s been a while since I applied and the only email I’ve gotten from them is a confirmation email saying that they received my application.
 
Has anyone heard back from New York Medical College? It’s been a while since I applied and the only email I’ve gotten from them is a confirmation email saying that they received my application.
They aren’t the best at communicating to their applicants to be honest, I applied to NYMC early in the process and after two months of nothing had to call them and check in. Only after I reached out did I hear anything back. Maybe call or email the school to see what’s going on?