NHSC Scholarship- Anyone hear back yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yorkiepoo

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything back (good new or bad) yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Supposedly applicants aren't going to hear anything until November, even though the bulletin stated Sept-Oct....not sure why. Someone at my school called to inquire and that is what she was told.

wow, because I called back in the beginning of Sept and was told that we would hear in the middle of Sept.

Well I guess there is still hope then :p

Members don't see this ad :)
I just found out today that letters have been mailed out and the last batch of letters will be sent out on Sept 30. At one time they said they would e-mail...now they are doing snail mail....scholarship or not.

DrAngie where did you hear this new info from?

DrAngie where did you hear this new info from?

One of my friends at school who also applied for the scholarship called and that is the information she was given. Have you heard anything different?

One of my friends at school who also applied for the scholarship called and that is the information she was given. Have you heard anything different?

Ok....so I called and one of the reps told me they are mailing (USPS) notifications and recipients should receive notifications before Sept. 30...no e-mail. However, one of the sophomores at my school stated they got an e-mail this morning stating they got the scholarship. All I can say now is who knows!!! LOL. I guess just check e-mail and snail mail religiously until 9/30/08.

I just found out I received the scholarship today via email although it says a packet is in the mail as well!

I just found out I received the scholarship today via email although it says a packet is in the mail as well!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So what are your plans after dental school (i.e. Indian Health, prison or just wherever)?