Nicest and Ugliest Campuses?

Started by gorrillaunit18
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I liked it. It had the college campus feel to it... although I had to leave before the tour of the Hanover campus to catch my flight though...

then you missed it. It is nothing like the nice little admissions building where interviewees spent most of their time.
 
I love the University of Virginia, amazing campus

Agreed - UVA is awesome (and I'm biased!)!

Have to agree with not much greenery around Duke (especially compared to UNC) (OK I'm biased here too, being around tons of classical architecture definitely decreases my interest in more gothic style, like Duke). Vandy reminded me A LOT of UNC in that it's kind of a big park, and awesome.

Emory is unbelievable, beautiful white marble everywhere. Wow... just don't drink any Pepsi there or you'll get stoned/burned at the stake!