-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Nintendo WW: No More Continues! (WW game thread!!)
Started by nyanko
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
unofficial vote tally
since i'm bored and there's a crap ton of waffles...
nohika -1 (jj)
jjohnston - 3 (orcagirl, wildcat, swings)
wldlfstdnt - 1 (cuit)
swings - 2 (orca2011, PP)
orca2011 - 1 (kakuru)
I believe this is accurate. correct me if i'm wrong.
since i'm bored and there's a crap ton of waffles...
nohika -1 (jj)
jjohnston - 3 (orcagirl, wildcat, swings)
wldlfstdnt - 1 (cuit)
swings - 2 (orca2011, PP)
orca2011 - 1 (kakuru)
I believe this is accurate. correct me if i'm wrong.
**************
Battle of the orcas...
![]()
***************
👍👍


Just wondering if she has a good reason why we shouldn't lynch her.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PP is vouching for me and she was recently cleared.
PP is vouching for me and she was recently cleared.
Well I'm vouching for Swings.
So here's what we have so far:
1. The LIS - not saying who he is, but assumed cleared on Night 2 by Lissa or she probably would have outed him
15. Wldlfstdnt - no information
5. swingnsave - I'm vouching for her.
8. Orcagirl - Zelda, and I got us dyachei
9. nohika - no information
10. Orca2011 - PP is vouching for her
12. cuitlamiztli - no information
14. kakuru - no information
21. jjohnston - no information
23. wildcatj - no information
24. PP - cleared by Lissa Night 8
Dead players:
I think the following are on the villagers side
3. FFM - Donkey Kong
22. devyn - Duck Hunt Dog
13. DVMD - Kirby
2. Lissarae06 - Mario
6. AlorsOnDanse - Jerome "Doc" Louis
16. christiansenle - Pit
4. SOV - Simon Belmont
17. equineconstant - Isaac
18. kaydubs - Link
19. SnS - Fox McCloud
I think the following are wolves
20. dyachei - Ganondorf
7. sheepdog - Ridley
11. Goatmeister - Bowser
1. The LIS - not saying who he is, but assumed cleared on Night 2 by Lissa or she probably would have outed him
15. Wldlfstdnt - no information
5. swingnsave - I'm vouching for her.
8. Orcagirl - Zelda, and I got us dyachei
9. nohika - no information
10. Orca2011 - PP is vouching for her
12. cuitlamiztli - no information
14. kakuru - no information
21. jjohnston - no information
23. wildcatj - no information
24. PP - cleared by Lissa Night 8
Dead players:
I think the following are on the villagers side
I think the following are wolves
I'm ok with bandwagoning JJ. As good as anything: lynch jjohnston
PP is vouching for me and she was recently cleared.
Yes, but as far as I know, PP never really responded to my question about WHY she was vouching for you. If it's just because you've sweet-talked her in PMs or something .... not impressed.
5. swingnsave - I'm vouching for her.
Same comment I had regarding PP: Great that you're vouching for Swings, but WHY? Unless we have/had multiple seers in this game, I know everyone Lissa cleared.
8. Orcagirl - Zelda, and I got us dyachei
... and one more thing. *I* got us Dyachei by posting all the info I had. You only spoke up late after I said "hey, let's kill the Triforce peeps because we don't really have a clue what's up with them."
So as far as I'm concerned, you may have just done that to gain credibility. You could have done that at any other point in the game but you didn't until your hand was basically forced.
Why? As far as I can remember, you haven't been cleared, though neither has swings. But why should we trust you.
Well I'm vouching for Swings.
Wait...I'm confused by this. You said Swings wasn't cleared and then you go ahead and vouch for her??? That seems a bit odd.
Wait...I'm confused by this. You said Swings wasn't cleared and then you go ahead and vouch for her??? That seems a bit odd.
That seems very weird. 👍
That seems very weird. 👍
i decided to share my role with her since she had already told me her's from before.
We trust each other because we are connected. We are the ice climbers and were told by the mods that we can fully trust each other.
Ah! Ok, sorry if I missed that. I'd say that's pretty solid. Doesn't preclude conversion, of course, but at least it helps us narrow our hunt for original wolves.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ah! Ok, sorry if I missed that. I'd say that's pretty solid. Doesn't preclude conversion, of course, but at least it helps us narrow our hunt for original wolves.
We never explicitly stated it, so you didn't miss it. That was what I was trying to get at when I said I trusted someone 100%, but that was so early in the game that I didn't want to give away more just yet.
unlynch nohika, lynch swings. Self preservation and all. And I know someone is vouching for swings, but it's me or her right now and I know that *I* am not a wolf. I know I haven't been that active, but I don't have a special role and have not been so lucky with the items RNG.
lol I don't even know what I set the deadline as.
I am running a huge CE symposium tomorrow for vets and techs and have been pretty much abandoned by the other officers who were helping me. So that's why I am super late with all this right now. Like even more than usual.
I am going to be out of commission tomorrow from 6 am until probably 7 pm. So I can end the day cycle now, but night will probably be prolonged.
Sorry guys, I knew going into January this far was probably a bad idea. 😳
I am running a huge CE symposium tomorrow for vets and techs and have been pretty much abandoned by the other officers who were helping me. So that's why I am super late with all this right now. Like even more than usual.
I am going to be out of commission tomorrow from 6 am until probably 7 pm. So I can end the day cycle now, but night will probably be prolonged.
Sorry guys, I knew going into January this far was probably a bad idea. 😳
lol I don't even know what I set the deadline as.
I am running a huge CE symposium tomorrow for vets and techs and have been pretty much abandoned by the other officers who were helping me. So that's why I am super late with all this right now. Like even more than usual.
I am going to be out of commission tomorrow from 6 am until probably 7 pm. So I can end the day cycle now, but night will probably be prolonged.
Sorry guys, I knew going into January this far was probably a bad idea. 😳
*************************
Eh, I think it's ok. You warned ahead of time it would be a slow paced game. And if anyone really had a problem with it, they could start a second game on the side.
I know a few of the players have been playing in the Lounge anyways.
*****************************
... and one more thing. *I* got us Dyachei by posting all the info I had. You only spoke up late after I said "hey, let's kill the Triforce peeps because we don't really have a clue what's up with them."
So as far as I'm concerned, you may have just done that to gain credibility. You could have done that at any other point in the game but you didn't until your hand was basically forced.
True. I didn't mean to offend anyone. You posted the information from Lissa. SOV posted the information about the Triforce. And with that I figured out we had a shot that dyachei was Ganondorf. It was a group effort, thanks to Lissa sharing her information with you.
As far as vouching for swings now, she shared her role with me. I did a little searching and it seems to check out. So I trust her. It's always possible she's creative enough to come up with a "fake" role on her own, but it's always possible anyone can do that.
I also must say that I don't know her role because SOV never updated me of the situation before I was moved.
****************************************
****************************************
****************************************
Did I miss the deadline? If not lynch kakuru.
Before SOV moved me to the mushroom kingdom, he told me that he was suspicious of her. He told me that if he was killed that it could be from him pressuring her to reveal her role.
I have been MIA mostly cause of a stupid migraine.
It's night right now. Nyanko said she wouldn't be able to close until after 7pm pst tonight.
I stayed up until 2 am doing last minute things, had to be there at 6:30 this morning and came home and passed out after symposium, and literally totally forgot about this game until right now. So sorry guys!
And then I do a vote count and yall tied it (looks like 3-3 jj vs swings) Well just because I was defunct for an entire day and so were you guys 😉, we'll call day 10 a mulligan.
I'll check for night 10 PMs right now, but will just set a deadline tentatively for 3 pm PST tomorrow.
And then I do a vote count and yall tied it (looks like 3-3 jj vs swings) Well just because I was defunct for an entire day and so were you guys 😉, we'll call day 10 a mulligan.
I'll check for night 10 PMs right now, but will just set a deadline tentatively for 3 pm PST tomorrow.
we'll call day 10 a mulligan.
.
*************************
A mulligan? These are the pros! We can't have mulligans. Now EVERYONE will want a mulligan. Oh the headaches you have caused.
******************************
************************************
Now I am convinced Nyanko really just wants this game to go to epic lengths.
Already a week longer than any pre-vet game, she is going for the JDH71 (pre-Devyn co-modding days) marathon month long game record in the lounge.
******************************************
Now I am convinced Nyanko really just wants this game to go to epic lengths.
Already a week longer than any pre-vet game, she is going for the JDH71 (pre-Devyn co-modding days) marathon month long game record in the lounge.
******************************************
********************

How is it going in here?
Catch any wolves lately?? 🙂
********************

How is it going in here?
Catch any wolves lately?? 🙂
********************
What does mulligan mean?
***************
A do-over.
***************
What does mulligan mean?
***********************
Clearly you don't play tennis 😛
just kidding
***********************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
***********************
Clearly you don't play tennis 😛![]()
just kidding
***********************
Or golf 🙂
************************************
Now I am convinced Nyanko really just wants this game to go to epic lengths.
Already a week longer than any pre-vet game, she is going for the JDH71 (pre-Devyn co-modding days) marathon month long game record in the lounge.
******************************************
****************************************
oh wow - yeah that game was ridic!
thank dog I started modding his damn games...

****************************************
************************************
Now I am convinced Nyanko really just wants this game to go to epic lengths.
Already a week longer than any pre-vet game, she is going for the JDH71 (pre-Devyn co-modding days) marathon month long game record in the lounge.
******************************************
Well on the bright side everyone will be totally ready for one of your DEADLINE IS RANDOMLY RIGHT NOW AND THE NEXT ONE IS IN 3 HOURS crazy bipolar mod games after this.
***********Well on the bright side everyone will be totally ready for one of your DEADLINE IS RANDOMLY RIGHT NOW AND THE NEXT ONE IS IN 3 HOURS crazy bipolar mod games after this.![]()
That sounds like a challenge to make one up....I am still recovering from monty python and ****** games back to back in December though.
************
***********
That sounds like a challenge to make one up....I am still recovering from monty python and ****** games back to back in December though.
************
***************
Insert joke about old man being unable to keep up. 😛
***************
***********
****** games back to back in December though.
************
My all-time favorite game. Quick, funny, dirty....
Pretty much how I like my women.
*****************************
Well... clicking on 'page 1' says Jan. 8th.
**************************
Well... clicking on 'page 1' says Jan. 8th.

**************************
**********************************************************
Well... clicking on 'page 1' says Jan. 8th.
**************************
we all know i'm lazy and bad at reading...
**************************
*****************************
we all know i'm lazy and bad at reading...
**************************
I feel like you've posted more in this thread than in any of the last few games.

I feel like you've posted more in this thread than in any of the last few games.![]()
*************************************************
😆
**************************************************
Night 10 is closed because all PMs are in. I've been sending results back already so the writeup shouldn't take too long.
Hazes aren't as fun when they aren't induced by mind-altering substances but instead by overwhelming senses of responsibility and having to be a damn grown-up inducing a loss of an entire weekend. This is the truth. Another truth is that a tie is like kissing your sister, and that's real gross. So since we were all super lame and gross this past weekend, there was no death to satiate the death gods.
However, that is most assuredly not the case for this past night.
Popo was just trying to make his way up the ice and past those polar bears and stuff. Ice Climber is a damn hard game you see, but rather than competing with his twin, the two tried to help each other out as best as they could. Just as PetPony was getting to the top this time, however, she was rushed by a rabid animal of sorts and torn to shreds. How sad for Popo, and his sister Nana has run off to mourn him. Who knows where she went?
And then there is Lyndis, from Fire Emblem: Rekka no Tsurugi. She was just going about her business, considering whether she should send a message to an ally tonight to try to help figure out what's going on and get those baddies, but instead she was hit hard with a majorly concussive glowing blue force and exploded. And just like that swingnsave was killed, by something that was unlike any of our prior kills.
GAME OVER FOR POPO, WHO COULD UNCONDITIONALLY TRUST NANA
and
GAME OVER FOR LYNDIS, THE MESSENGER
There are 9 players remaining.
Mushroom Kingdom
3. FFM - Donkey Kong
22. devyn - Duck Hunt Dog
13. DVMD - Kirby
20. dyachei - Ganondorf
7. sheepdog - Ridley
1. The LIS
2. Lissarae06 - Mario
15. Wldlfstdnt
Zebes
5. swingnsave - Lyndis
6. AlorsOnDanse - Jerome "Doc" Louis
8. Orcagirl
Hyrule
9. nohika
10. Orca2011
11. Goatmeister - Bowser
12. cuitlamiztli
Eagleland
14. kakuru
16. christiansenle - Pit
4. SOV - Simon Belmont
Dream Land
17. equineconstant - Isaac
18. kaydubs - Link
19. SnS - Fox McCloud
Lylat System
21. jjohnston
23. wildcatj
24. PP - Popo
Day 11 deadline is 4 pm PST tomorrow, or earlier if all votes are in. I have an exam in the morning and then a bit of a lull for the few days after (thank god).
However, that is most assuredly not the case for this past night.
Popo was just trying to make his way up the ice and past those polar bears and stuff. Ice Climber is a damn hard game you see, but rather than competing with his twin, the two tried to help each other out as best as they could. Just as PetPony was getting to the top this time, however, she was rushed by a rabid animal of sorts and torn to shreds. How sad for Popo, and his sister Nana has run off to mourn him. Who knows where she went?
And then there is Lyndis, from Fire Emblem: Rekka no Tsurugi. She was just going about her business, considering whether she should send a message to an ally tonight to try to help figure out what's going on and get those baddies, but instead she was hit hard with a majorly concussive glowing blue force and exploded. And just like that swingnsave was killed, by something that was unlike any of our prior kills.
GAME OVER FOR POPO, WHO COULD UNCONDITIONALLY TRUST NANA
and
GAME OVER FOR LYNDIS, THE MESSENGER
There are 9 players remaining.
Mushroom Kingdom
1. The LIS
15. Wldlfstdnt
Zebes
8. Orcagirl
Hyrule
9. nohika
10. Orca2011
12. cuitlamiztli
Eagleland
14. kakuru
Dream Land
Lylat System
21. jjohnston
23. wildcatj
Day 11 deadline is 4 pm PST tomorrow, or earlier if all votes are in. I have an exam in the morning and then a bit of a lull for the few days after (thank god).
lynch jjohnston
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
🙁
Kakuru killed swings. I saw her file a missile at her.
lynch kakuru
lynch kakuru
Kakuru killed swings. I saw her file a missile at her.
lynch kakuru
Works for me especially since I was suspicious since she changed her vote pretty quickly (based on nothing) to follow my vote during the last cycle.
lynch Kakuru
Kakuru killed swings. I saw her file a missile at her.
lynch kakuru
Seeing as she didn't even end up voting for swings last time (so it couldn't just be that she thought swings was a wolf) this doesn't sound good.
Lynch Kakuru
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K