This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BostonDoc27

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All,

I've seen a few postings on this general topic, but none that specifically mentioned this scenario. I'm not always available to present my research, but I know that it's perfectly acceptable to list it on one's CV:

Vader D, Skywalker L, and Hut JT. "In a galaxy far, far away." JAMA, 1:1, 2016.

My question is this: some of my research is presented in academic, non-peer-reviewed settings. My PI, for example, is a PI at the Commonwealth fund, among other such academic organizations, and has presented our research for these groups. They're invited presentations to academics (and others), but not peer-reviewed. I don't generally add presentations that aren't peer-reviewed (like departmental presentations), but these seem different. Any thoughts? CV is for general use as well as ERAS.

Thanks in advance!