non Oregon Residents & OHSU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

laurasmith

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know about how many non Oregon residents were accepted to OHSU so far for the 2005 cycle?

Members don't see this ad.

laurasmith said:
Does anyone know about how many non Oregon residents were accepted to OHSU so far for the 2005 cycle?

I dont know about accepted, but if it helps, I was called about a week ago for an interview. I declined to offer. I sent in my AADSAS Sep 11.

angeeeeee said:
I dont know about accepted, but if it helps, I was called about a week ago for an interview. I declined to offer. I sent in my AADSAS Sep 11.

If you don't mind can I ask about your stats? and about when you got your secondary?

Members don't see this ad :)
I was accepted into OHSU on December 1. However, I am a little concerned about the budget cut and what not. I am currently trying to decide whether or not to attened AZ or OHSU. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. Happy Holidays!! :)

laurasmith said:
If you don't mind can I ask about your stats? and about when you got your secondary?

I got the secondary in the same envelope as the interview invite. I applied early September, they received my app mid October

My stats:
AA: 26
PAT: 20
QR: 25
RC: 24
BIO: 21
GC: 29
OC: 29
TS: 25

Cum GPA: 3.93
Science GPA: 3.92