-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Noob Game 2017 - SIGN UPS CLOSED
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
She seems too innocent for a nickname like this, though!Oh I just ignored that.
Her name is obviously Salami.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That's the best part about it!She seems too innocent for a nickname like this, though!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You did great! Being dead is not an indication of play performance. Being deaded more than once actually lends credence to your level of awesome.If this will start after January 1, please throw me in. I sucked as an elephant, maybe I can do better this time!
R u a pirate(summer for short, if I am allowed to choose me own nickname)

Oh I just ignored that.
Her name is obviously Salami.
Isn't she Paws? So that makes her Peeping Tom...right?
There's a noob asking to be called summer as a nickname (STL). I'm 99% sure WZ is saying that the nickname instead will be salami. I so far am Paws or StayPaws, but if you call me peeping tom, I guess I brought that on myself lol. Always Lurking🤣Isn't she Paws? So that makes her Peeping Tom...right?
NoobThere's a noob asking to be called summer as a nickname (STL). I'm 99% sure WZ is saying that the nickname instead will be salami. I so far am Paws or StayPaws, but if you call my pepping tom, I guess I brought that on myself lol. Always Lurking🤣
Can I spectator? 
I think I could mentor, but after my last spectacular fail, I feel like I ought to be in a penalty box. Playing while moving did not work.
I think I could mentor, but after my last spectacular fail, I feel like I ought to be in a penalty box. Playing while moving did not work.
There's a noob asking to be called summer as a nickname (STL). I'm 99% sure WZ is saying that the nickname instead will be salami. I so far am Paws or StayPaws, but if you call me peeping tom, I guess I brought that on myself lol. Always Lurking🤣
Yay! PT!
A leprechaun me laddy 😉R u a pirate![]()
R u even irishA leprechaun me laddy 😉
I like PT or Peep
I'm never going to remember that as an alias for SP.I like PT or Peep
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SP is @SportPonies try again 😛I'm never going to remember that as an alias for SP.
I'm never going to remember that as an alias for SP.
She's under the Peeping Toms how can you not remember???
Cause I'm old, like LIS (but not that old) and I need aliases that make sense. Peeping Tom and StayingPositive just don't relate in my mind (just realized SP could be StayingPos or SportyPony)She's under the Peeping Toms how can you not remember???
This is why PBC picked PawsCause I'm old, like LIS (but not that old) and I need aliases that make sense. Peeping Tom and StayingPositive just don't relate in my mind (just realized SP could be StayingPos or SportyPony)
Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
SP is @SportPonies try again 😛
its like there's an echo in my room or somethingPeeping Tom and StayingPositive just don't relate in my mind (just realized SP could be StayingPos or SportyPony)
I'm surprised @cdoconn hasn't signed herself up to get herself a manatee yet
A leprechaun me laddy 😉
Cause I'm old, like LIS (but not that old) and I need aliases that make sense. Peeping Tom and StayingPositive just don't relate in my mind (just realized SP could be StayingPos or SportyPony)
I'm old too. I'll remember sTaying Positive is... PT or Peep.
Stay PeepinI'm never going to remember that as an alias for SP.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I love what this thread has become 🤣
The nickname foundryI love what this thread has become 🤣
🙁 as much as I’d like a manatee, I just don’t feel confident enough in my skills to instruct a noob player and light their fire in the beauty of WW.I'm surprised @cdoconn hasn't signed herself up to get herself a manatee yet
plus I don’t think I’ll even be in the country at the time tbh
(Psssst, just in case you didn't catch on, STL was kidding and is very much not a noob. 😉)There's a noob asking to be called summer as a nickname (STL).
He's a born again noob(Psssst, just in case you didn't catch on, STL was kidding and is very much not a noob. 😉)
Plays like a noob with a flamethrower though!(Psssst, just in case you didn't catch on, STL was kidding and is very much not a noob. 😉)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cause I'm old, like LIS (but not that old) and I need aliases that make sense. Peeping Tom and StayingPositive just don't relate in my mind (just realized SP could be StayingPos or SportyPony)
And besides... if you asked me who "Peeping Tom" was an alias for, my first guess would have been @StartingoverVet ......
The nickname foundry
Grumpy LIS is not amused.
Nicknames should be earned. 10 games AT LEAST.
This bs of giving nicknames out to everyone who plays is like giving participation awards to everyone who plays in a tournament.
Some people get nicknamed outside of ww. You're just gonna have to deal with it, old man. 😛This bs of giving nicknames out to everyone who plays is like giving participation awards to everyone who plays in a tournament.
[emoji6](Psssst, just in case you didn't catch on, STL was kidding and is very much not a noob. 😉)
Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
+1I like PT or Peep
Dubzy, can I be a spectator if nothing else? Just note my physical request (in case I dream this up later....)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I added you to the modator list kdizzle 😉Dubzy, can I be a spectator if nothing else? Just note my physical request (in case I dream this up later....)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
But I don't like typing out full names 🙁Grumpy LIS is not amused.
Nicknames should be earned. 10 games AT LEAST.
This bs of giving nicknames out to everyone who plays is like giving participation awards to everyone who plays in a tournament.
How ironic😕And besides... if you asked me who "Peeping Tom" was an alias for, my first guess would have been @StartingoverVet ......
Some people get nicknamed outside of ww. You're just gonna have to deal with it, old man. 😛
No I don't. I'll just vote for people without knowing who the heck anyone is talking about.
Still think it's stupid.
Did you see your tag in the WW Michigan game? The only way to get Stay Peeping or Peeps to stick over Paws or StayPaws is to come play...I'm old too. I'll remember sTaying Positive is... PT or Peep.
Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
ftfySporty is @SportPonies try again 😛
Yes but you are also occasionally known as spftfy
Therefore, Paws cannot be.
Yes but you are also occasionally known as sp
Therefore,PawsPeepers cannot be.
FTFY
Whoa whoa whoa -- noob alert -- sign me up! Also, I need some friends! 
Manatees
johnnaboo
cosmokot
greeneyegal92
Lawper
MixedAnimals77
Coquette22
youngkal
Rozzieray
LabLuv004
hopefuldogtor
killerleaf
BONELESSCAT
Clover the Golden Doodle
flameshock
PotentiallyEvil
Skyerien
SoFloGryffindor
cowgirl92
bryndiana.jones
StayingPositive2017 - don't get too excited 😉
Summerthelynx (summer for short, if I am allowed to choose me own nickname)
staff_wielder
Manators
Melchizedek
vetmedhead
Karabiner13
Animal Midwife
JaynaAli
LyraGardenia
raf2769
SportPonies
Trilt
Cyndia
PippyPony
Kam325
nohika
finnickthedog
genny
allieh8607
LetItSnow
Mad Jack
PrincessButterCup
Alternates
Manatees
johnnaboo
cosmokot
greeneyegal92
Lawper
MixedAnimals77
Coquette22
youngkal
Rozzieray
LabLuv004
hopefuldogtor
killerleaf
BONELESSCAT
Clover the Golden Doodle
flameshock
PotentiallyEvil
Skyerien
SoFloGryffindor
cowgirl92
bryndiana.jones
StayingPositive2017 - don't get too excited 😉
Summerthelynx (summer for short, if I am allowed to choose me own nickname)
staff_wielder
Manators
Melchizedek
vetmedhead
Karabiner13
Animal Midwife
JaynaAli
LyraGardenia
raf2769
SportPonies
Trilt
Cyndia
PippyPony
Kam325
nohika
finnickthedog
genny
allieh8607
LetItSnow
Mad Jack
PrincessButterCup
Alternates
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whoa whoa whoa -- noob alert -- sign me up! Also, I need some friends!![]()
This is why I started playing toooooooo lol
Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
This is why I started playing toooooooo lol
Hahaha, I think we feel it more as older non-traditional applicants? Maybe, maybe not (I'm also weird and talk to my dog-child
) -- either way, Hi! Let's be friends!Super true. Relocated to a new state to establish residency and lost all friends in the process. Hopeful to get in to vet school for some local friends, but thankful for the connections I can make at least through the interwebs.Hahaha, I think we feel it more as older non-traditional applicants? Maybe, maybe not (I'm also weird and talk to my dog-child [emoji23]) -- either way, Hi! Let's be friends!
Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
paws whereabouts in this state do you live because @finnickthedog and i are in SE michigan (well, shes in lansing now but whatever)Super true. Relocated to a new state to establish residency and lost all friends in the process. Hopeful to get in to vet school for some local friends, but thankful for the connections I can make at least through the interwebs.
Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
(or pm me idc hahahaha)
Just north of E. Lansingpaws whereabouts in this state do you live because @finnickthedog and i are in SE michigan (well, shes in lansing now but whatever)
(or pm me idc hahahaha)
Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 330
- Views
- 22K