-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Noob Game 2017 - SIGN UPS CLOSED
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Omg Crayola that game...Everyone's a bad vig except @Kam325 and @Crayola227
Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My bad, must have been before my time 😉Excuse me? The pinnacle of my WW career was vig'ing DocE to win a game for the villagers. It's all been kinda dull since then.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Excuse me? The pinnacle of my WW career was vig'ing DocE to win a game for the villagers. It's all been kinda dull since then.
Ah, come on, can't forget when we blocked and killed @StartingoverVet after he claimed he was unkillable.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't think either @Mad Jack or @SummerTheLynx are signed up to mentor, which is really a shame
Ah, come on, can't forget when we blocked and killed @StartingoverVet after he claimed he was unkillable.
I may have laughed so hard I cried. Poor SOV. He was so ticked off.
I'll mentor if anyone needs itI don't think either @Mad Jack or @SummerTheLynx are signed up to mentor, which is really a shame
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'll mentor if anyone needs it
What is a vig?That's actually the second time I messed up with the exact same role. I'm a bad vig.
For some reason it looks like virgin to me, but I can’t figure how someone is a bad virgin; that ship has sailed for me anyways,
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Vig = vigilanteWhat is a vig?
For some reason it looks like virgin to me, but I can’t figure how someone is a bad virgin; that ship has sailed for me anyways,
Basically someone who can kill at night, usually it is a villager, usually has a certain number of kills
Vigilante - MafiaWiki
Harumph.Ah, come on, can't forget when we blocked and killed @StartingoverVet after he claimed he was unkillable.
Who ever gives you an unkillable in your role description and disables if you are blocked. Still unhappy about that.
Harumph.
Who ever gives you an unkillable in your role description and disables if you are blocked. Still unhappy about that.
relatable content
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@PippyPony might have feelings about thisHarumph.
Who ever gives you an unkillable in your role description and disables if you are blocked. Still unhappy about that.
Which time we talking about here?@PippyPony might have feelings about this
- When you and @Bottle of Bear designed a role for me that was "unkillable" per the role description, and I got alllll excited, and @PrincessButterCup crushed my dreams on like, N2?
- When @SummerTheLynx claimed to be unkillable because he was chaos and freaked me the f out more as a noob wolf?
- When I told you I couldn't be killed in the Lion King?
- When I just misinterpreted @Melchizedek and @Animal Midwife's role as unkillable at night and basically fed them to wolfy-you?
Only been playing a short time... already have a lot of feelings about "unkillable" roles 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I was mostly thinking about that first one 😉Which time we talking about here?
- When you and @Bottle of Bear designed a role for me that was "unkillable" per the role description, and I got alllll excited, and @PrincessButterCup crushed my dreams on like, N2?
- When @SummerTheLynx claimed to be unkillable because he was chaos and freaked me the f out more as a noob wolf?
- When I told you I couldn't be killed in the Lion King?
- When I just misinterpreted @Melchizedek and @Animal Midwife's role as unkillable at night and basically fed them to wolfy-you?
Only been playing a short time... already have a lot of feelings about "unkillable" roles 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@WildZoo
My friend is officially signed up! So you can ping him when the game starts.
@PotentiallyEvil
My friend is officially signed up! So you can ping him when the game starts.
@PotentiallyEvil
@WildZoo
My friend is officially signed up! So you can ping him when the game starts.
@PotentiallyEvil
Potentially evil? Lynch him now.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Definitely not too late 🙂Is it too late to sign up? I'd love to try, I've lurked for awhile now, but I still feel like I have no clue what's going on...
Heads up that I'm still trying to get my delinquent friends to sign up. May have better luck after Thursday when they are finally hydrating and succumbing to the holiday revelryDefinitely not too late 🙂
Manatees
Johnnaboo
Cosmokot
greeneyegal92
Lawper
MixedAnimals77-Tentative (until I know my future job situation)
Coquette
Vombatidae
Youngkal
Rozzieray
*Mel's Roommate - Tentative
LabLuv004
hopefuldogtor
killerleaf
LIS wants to reprise his roll
BonelessCat
Clover the Golden Doodle
flameshock
Sporty's friend?
Skyerien
SoFloGryffindor
cowgirl92
Manators
CheezyD
VMH
Kara
AM
Jayna
Lyra
Raf
Sporty
Trilt
Cyndia
Pippy
Kam
nohika
Finny if it starts in January
genny
Allie
Peeping Tom(s)
Paws
Johnnaboo
Cosmokot
greeneyegal92
Lawper
MixedAnimals77-Tentative (until I know my future job situation)
Coquette
Vombatidae
Youngkal
Rozzieray
*Mel's Roommate - Tentative
LabLuv004
hopefuldogtor
killerleaf
LIS wants to reprise his roll
BonelessCat
Clover the Golden Doodle
flameshock
Sporty's friend?
Skyerien
SoFloGryffindor
cowgirl92
Manators
CheezyD
VMH
Kara
AM
Jayna
Lyra
Raf
Sporty
Trilt
Cyndia
Pippy
Kam
nohika
Finny if it starts in January
genny
Allie
Peeping Tom(s)
Paws
Manatees
Johnnaboo
Cosmokot
greeneyegal92
Lawper
MixedAnimals77-Tentative (until I know my future job situation)
Coquette
Vombatidae
Youngkal
Rozzieray
*Mel's Roommate - Tentative
LabLuv004
hopefuldogtor
killerleaf
LIS wants to reprise his roll
BonelessCat
Clover the Golden Doodle
flameshock
Sporty's friend?
Skyerien
SoFloGryffindor
cowgirl92
Manators
CheezyD
VMH
Kara
AM
Jayna
Lyra
Raf
Sporty
Trilt
Cyndia
Pippy
Kam
nohika
Finny if it starts in January
genny
Allie
Peeping Tom(s)
Paws
PBC (can manator if needed)
Johnnaboo
Cosmokot
greeneyegal92
Lawper
MixedAnimals77-Tentative (until I know my future job situation)
Coquette
Vombatidae
Youngkal
Rozzieray
*Mel's Roommate - Tentative
LabLuv004
hopefuldogtor
killerleaf
LIS wants to reprise his roll
BonelessCat
Clover the Golden Doodle
flameshock
Sporty's friend?
Skyerien
SoFloGryffindor
cowgirl92
Manators
CheezyD
VMH
Kara
AM
Jayna
Lyra
Raf
Sporty
Trilt
Cyndia
Pippy
Kam
nohika
Finny if it starts in January
genny
Allie
Peeping Tom(s)
Paws
PBC (can manator if needed)
My personal favorite part of the Lion King game is when I got pissed off, begged to be murdered on thread for two days, and you accidentally missed putting in your lynch vote at the deadline that would have won the game for the wolves and as a result the villagers won entirely by accident lolWhich time we talking about here?
- When you and @Bottle of Bear designed a role for me that was "unkillable" per the role description, and I got alllll excited, and @PrincessButterCup crushed my dreams on like, N2?
- When @SummerTheLynx claimed to be unkillable because he was chaos and freaked me the f out more as a noob wolf?
- When I told you I couldn't be killed in the Lion King?
- When I just misinterpreted @Melchizedek and @Animal Midwife's role as unkillable at night and basically fed them to wolfy-you?
Only been playing a short time... already have a lot of feelings about "unkillable" roles 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Officialish Start Date: December 24th (long day cycle). May get bumped up or down a few days depending on the preceding game. Tell your friends!
Manatees
@johnnaboo
@cosmokot
@greeneyegal92
@Lawper
@MixedAnimals77
@Coquette22
@youngkal
@Rozzieray
@LabLuv004
@hopefuldogtor
@killerleaf
@BONELESSCAT
@Clover the Golden Doodle
@flameshock
@PotentiallyEvil
@Skyerien
@SoFloGryffindor
@cowgirl92
@StayingPositive2017 - don't get too excited 😉
Manators
@Melchizedek
@vetmedhead
@Karabiner13
@Animal Midwife
@JaynaAli
@LyraGardenia
@raf2769
@SportPonies
@Trilt
@Cyndia
@PippyPony
@Kam325
@nohika
@finnickthedog
@genny
@allieh8607
@LetItSnow
@Mad Jack
@PrincessButterCup
Alternates
Manatees
@johnnaboo
@cosmokot
@greeneyegal92
@Lawper
@MixedAnimals77
@Coquette22
@youngkal
@Rozzieray
@LabLuv004
@hopefuldogtor
@killerleaf
@BONELESSCAT
@Clover the Golden Doodle
@flameshock
@PotentiallyEvil
@Skyerien
@SoFloGryffindor
@cowgirl92
@StayingPositive2017 - don't get too excited 😉
Manators
@Melchizedek
@vetmedhead
@Karabiner13
@Animal Midwife
@JaynaAli
@LyraGardenia
@raf2769
@SportPonies
@Trilt
@Cyndia
@PippyPony
@Kam325
@nohika
@finnickthedog
@genny
@allieh8607
@LetItSnow
@Mad Jack
@PrincessButterCup
Alternates
Manatees
Johnnaboo
Cosmokot
greeneyegal92
Lawper
MixedAnimals77-Tentative (until I know my future job situation)
Coquette
Vombatidae
Youngkal
Rozzieray
*Mel's Roommate - Tentative
LabLuv004
hopefuldogtor
killerleaf
LIS wants to reprise his roll
BonelessCat
Clover the Golden Doodle
flameshock
Sporty's friend?
Skyerien
SoFloGryffindor
cowgirl92
bryndiana.jones
Manators
CheezyD
VMH
Kara
AM
Jayna
Lyra
Raf
Sporty
Trilt
Cyndia
Pippy
Kam
nohika
Finny if it starts in January
genny
Allie
Peeping Tom(s)
Paws
PBC (can manator if needed)
Johnnaboo
Cosmokot
greeneyegal92
Lawper
MixedAnimals77-Tentative (until I know my future job situation)
Coquette
Vombatidae
Youngkal
Rozzieray
*Mel's Roommate - Tentative
LabLuv004
hopefuldogtor
killerleaf
LIS wants to reprise his roll
BonelessCat
Clover the Golden Doodle
flameshock
Sporty's friend?
Skyerien
SoFloGryffindor
cowgirl92
bryndiana.jones
Manators
CheezyD
VMH
Kara
AM
Jayna
Lyra
Raf
Sporty
Trilt
Cyndia
Pippy
Kam
nohika
Finny if it starts in January
genny
Allie
Peeping Tom(s)
Paws
PBC (can manator if needed)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Manatees
johnnaboo
cosmokot
greeneyegal92
Lawper
MixedAnimals77
Coquette22
youngkal
Rozzieray
LabLuv004
hopefuldogtor
killerleaf
BONELESSCAT
Clover the Golden Doodle
flameshock
PotentiallyEvil
Skyerien
SoFloGryffindor
cowgirl92
bryndiana.jones
StayingPositive2017 - don't get too excited 😉
Manators
Melchizedek
vetmedhead
Karabiner13
Animal Midwife
JaynaAli
LyraGardenia
raf2769
SportPonies
Trilt
Cyndia
PippyPony
Kam325
nohika
finnickthedog
genny
allieh8607
LetItSnow
Mad Jack
PrincessButterCup
Alternates
johnnaboo
cosmokot
greeneyegal92
Lawper
MixedAnimals77
Coquette22
youngkal
Rozzieray
LabLuv004
hopefuldogtor
killerleaf
BONELESSCAT
Clover the Golden Doodle
flameshock
PotentiallyEvil
Skyerien
SoFloGryffindor
cowgirl92
bryndiana.jones
StayingPositive2017 - don't get too excited 😉
Manators
Melchizedek
vetmedhead
Karabiner13
Animal Midwife
JaynaAli
LyraGardenia
raf2769
SportPonies
Trilt
Cyndia
PippyPony
Kam325
nohika
finnickthedog
genny
allieh8607
LetItSnow
Mad Jack
PrincessButterCup
Alternates
Harsh.My personal favorite part of the Lion King game is when I got pissed off, begged to be murdered on thread for two days, and you accidentally missed putting in your lynch vote at the deadline that would have won the game for the wolves and as a result the villagers won entirely by accident lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I like to think I contributed to that win in a non-accidental way 😛
I blacked out enough of that game to remember nothing except for getting soundly outplayed by the wolves for most of it until right near the end lolI like to think I contributed to that win in a non-accidental way 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I'm not a closer lolI blacked out enough of that game to remember nothing except for getting soundly outplayed by the wolves for most of it until right near the end lol
Yeah I'm not a closer lol
My personal favorite part of the Lion King game is when I got pissed off, begged to be murdered on thread for two days, and you accidentally missed putting in your lynch vote at the deadline that would have won the game for the wolves and as a result the villagers won entirely by accident lol
And here I thought your favorite part was me inventing a new game.
I still mentally consider that game a win. It was fun pretending to be chaos. 😛Yeah I'm not a closer lol
GOD, NO.And here I thought your favorite part was me inventing a new game.![]()
20 questionsAnd here I thought your favorite part was me inventing a new game.![]()
20 questions
![]()
I think it was well worth it to trigger one of your famous thread meltdowns. 😛
Like the mighty volcano I am required to lose my **** in thread roughly once every game. That was a pretty spectacular meltdown though. I think I remember thinking it was mean even for me when I posted it and I'm pretty mean in the first place.I think it was well worth it to trigger one of your famous thread meltdowns. 😛
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I take exception to thisI still mentally consider that game a win. It was fun pretending to be chaos. 😛
that and the game where the undead won was pretty epic
What is a vig?
For some reason it looks like virgin to me, but I can’t figure how someone is a bad virgin; that ship has sailed for me anyways,
most virgins have the reputation for being bad, TBH, but I actually love them
vigilantes have a different appeal, OTOH
This is not to be spoken of.My personal favorite part of the Lion King game is when I got pissed off, begged to be murdered on thread for two days, and you accidentally missed putting in your lynch vote at the deadline that would have won the game for the wolves and as a result the villagers won entirely by accident lol
What is this WW thing? How do you play? What do I have to do to sign up? I want the best mentor please!
Only if your mentor can re-train you to be less of an idiot savant 😉What is this WW thing? How do you play? What do I have to do to sign up? I want the best mentor please!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We can rebuild him, we have the technology. We'll upgrade his processors so he can be 50% more idiot and 50% less savant. That's what you wanted, right?Only if your mentor can re-train you to be less of an idiot savant 😉
Manatees
johnnaboo
cosmokot
greeneyegal92
Lawper
MixedAnimals77
Coquette22
youngkal
Rozzieray
LabLuv004
hopefuldogtor
killerleaf
BONELESSCAT
Clover the Golden Doodle
flameshock
PotentiallyEvil
Skyerien
SoFloGryffindor
cowgirl92
bryndiana.jones
StayingPositive2017 - don't get too excited 😉
Summerthelynx (summer for short, if I am allowed to choose me own nickname)
Manators
Melchizedek
vetmedhead
Karabiner13
Animal Midwife
JaynaAli
LyraGardenia
raf2769
SportPonies
Trilt
Cyndia
PippyPony
Kam325
nohika
finnickthedog
genny
allieh8607
LetItSnow
Mad Jack
PrincessButterCup
Alternates
johnnaboo
cosmokot
greeneyegal92
Lawper
MixedAnimals77
Coquette22
youngkal
Rozzieray
LabLuv004
hopefuldogtor
killerleaf
BONELESSCAT
Clover the Golden Doodle
flameshock
PotentiallyEvil
Skyerien
SoFloGryffindor
cowgirl92
bryndiana.jones
StayingPositive2017 - don't get too excited 😉
Summerthelynx (summer for short, if I am allowed to choose me own nickname)
Manators
Melchizedek
vetmedhead
Karabiner13
Animal Midwife
JaynaAli
LyraGardenia
raf2769
SportPonies
Trilt
Cyndia
PippyPony
Kam325
nohika
finnickthedog
genny
allieh8607
LetItSnow
Mad Jack
PrincessButterCup
Alternates
This is way worse than my request @WildZoo lol [emoji23]Manatees
johnnaboo
cosmokot
greeneyegal92
Lawper
MixedAnimals77
Coquette22
youngkal
Rozzieray
LabLuv004
hopefuldogtor
killerleaf
BONELESSCAT
Clover the Golden Doodle
flameshock
PotentiallyEvil
Skyerien
SoFloGryffindor
cowgirl92
bryndiana.jones
StayingPositive2017 - don't get too excited 😉
Summerthelynx (summer for short, if I am allowed to choose me own nickname)
Manators
Melchizedek
vetmedhead
Karabiner13
Animal Midwife
JaynaAli
LyraGardenia
raf2769
SportPonies
Trilt
Cyndia
PippyPony
Kam325
nohika
finnickthedog
genny
allieh8607
LetItSnow
Mad Jack
PrincessButterCup
Alternates
Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Whatever do you mean? This poor noob has never even had a mentor.
Asking to pick a nickname! Terrible.Whatever do you mean? This poor noob has never even had a mentor.
Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 330
- Views
- 22K