-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Noob Game 2017 - SIGN UPS CLOSED
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I better not get lynched day one
Lynch SoulGlo
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I will fire you
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I will also fite you
(Totally wasn't a typo nope)
(Totally wasn't a typo nope)
Moved her up in the world 😉
She should be under participating Peeping Toms.... it worked well for her. 😉
We are going to get started with a long cycle sometime between Christmas Eve and New Year's (meaning it will be a longer day than usual - probably 24 hours - to give everyone a chance to check in). This game will have a Christmas/Holiday/Winter theme!!! If that works for you, please like this post.
Yeah this time works for me
Too late, I'm excited!!We are going to get started with a long cycle sometime between Christmas Eve and New Year's (meaning it will be a longer day than usual - probably 24 hours - to give everyone a chance to check in). This game will have a Christmas/Holiday/Winter theme!!! If that works for you, please like this post. If you have a preferred start date or a date in there that won't work, reply and let me know. If this range DOES NOT WORK for you at all...probably should move your name to the alternate list just in case something funky happens.
Manatees
@johnnaboo
@cosmokot
@greeneyegal92
@Lawper
@MixedAnimals77
@Coquette22
@Vombatidae
@youngkal
@Rozzieray
@Melchizedek Is your roommate definitely going to play?
@LabLuv004
@hopefuldogtor
@killerleaf
@BONELESSCAT
@Clover the Golden Doodle
@flameshock
@SportPonies Is your friend going to play?
@Skyerien
@SoFloGryffindor
@StayingPositive2017 - don't get too excited 😉
Manators
@Melchizedek
@vetmedhead
@Karabiner13
@Animal Midwife
@JaynaAli
@LyraGardenia
@raf2769
@SportPonies
@Trilt
@Cyndia
@PippyPony
@Kam325
@nohika
@finnickthedog
@genny
@allieh8607
@LetItSnow
Alternates
Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
I better not get lynched day one









Don't be sketchy or unlikable and you'll likely succeed.
There. I manatored. I have fulfilled my role.




Don't be sketchy or unlikable and you'll likely succeed.
There. I manatored. I have fulfilled my role.
![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Did you want to manator? I don't have you on my list!
Don't be sketchy or unlikable and you'll likely succeed.
There. I manatored. I have fulfilled my role.
![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You might regret that

I won't have time. jdh and I have our game and I'll be playing elsewhere as well.Did you want to manator? I don't have you on my list!
Damn, are you mod killing me first thing? [emoji24]You might regret that![]()
Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
I look sketchy enough on my own to die D1 lol
#sketchmasons4lyfe
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Got it. Actually, do we have a start date for that game yet?I won't have time. jdh and I have our game and I'll be playing elsewhere as well.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Spoilers 😏
Got it. Actually, do we have a start date for that game yet?
I believe he said boxing day.
I won't have time. jdh and I have our game and I'll be playing elsewhere as well.
Have the sign ups began? Did I already miss out? Can you sign me up and mention me please? I will seriously cry if I miss your guys' game.
@WildZoo
It would be better for me if the game was mid-Jan, but beggars to be mini-mod can't be choosers. Even when I shouldn't and the timing is wrong I can maintain too high of activity levels. In fact, I bet the game is better when I'm a bit too busy to type a lot.
Also, can I for sure sign up my leetle friend? I am making them an acct shortly.
It would be better for me if the game was mid-Jan, but beggars to be mini-mod can't be choosers. Even when I shouldn't and the timing is wrong I can maintain too high of activity levels. In fact, I bet the game is better when I'm a bit too busy to type a lot.
Also, can I for sure sign up my leetle friend? I am making them an acct shortly.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah I don't want to push it that far out. And I'll be running around like a chicken with my head cut off by then anyway.@WildZoo
It would be better for me if the game was mid-Jan, but beggars to be mini-mod can't be choosers. Even when I shouldn't and the timing is wrong I can maintain too high of activity levels. In fact, I bet the game is better when I'm a bit too busy to type a lot.
Also, can I for sure sign up my leetle friend? I am making them an acct shortly.
It really shouldn't be too much of a time sink, modding a game like this is easy peasy and there are 3 of us! 🙂
You certainly can! Just add their name to the list when they have an account.
The fact there's no game going on that I can lurk on right now is weird... *itches arm*
Doesn't help that I'm (impatiently) waiting to hear back from schools right now for interviews and trying to distract myself from thinking about it!
Doesn't help that I'm (impatiently) waiting to hear back from schools right now for interviews and trying to distract myself from thinking about it!

lots of fun games to read through. Take turns looking at the end to see who is a wolf and look at how and what they posted to see what they got away with and what was likely a clue. Other games do your best to determine who is likely a wolf as the game goes on and what you would have done in that situation. That can clue you in if you have good instincts or not. For me, sometimes my instincts are awesome, and sometimes they stink. But I know when I am having an off game, and if I can pick up on a villager who is having a good game, then I know I can follow them and likely be a help to the village. Sometimes being able to tell who is village is just as important as being able to find a wolf.The fact there's no game going on that I can lurk on right now is weird... *itches arm*
Doesn't help that I'm (impatiently) waiting to hear back from schools right now for interviews and trying to distract myself from thinking about it!![]()
Don't be sketchy or unlikable and you'll likely succeed.
Sketchy mise well be my middle name
Idk if I have the capability to not be sketchy

I will fire you
Try me!I will also fite you
(Totally wasn't a typo nope)

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Your noob gets the worst rollTry me!![]()
BurnnnnnYour noob gets the worst roll
Will it be on this thread or a new one?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
New threadWill it be on this thread or a new one?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Everyone will be tagged and you'll get a PM as well 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*roleYour noob gets the worst roll
But also does it matter if my noob gets the worst role? They'll already have the worst mentor lmaoYour noob gets the worst roll
I'll fight you for that title.But also does it matter if my noob gets the worst role? They'll already have the worst mentor lmao
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I know what I typed.*role![]()
Burnt roll.
Oh I was going to give that title to @Melchizedek...But also does it matter if my noob gets the worst role? They'll already have the worst mentor lmao
But also does it matter if my noob gets the worst role? They'll already have the worst mentor lmao
r u sure?
You are all the worst. Everybody gets a terrible mentor!!!
🙂
🙂
How did you think the obsession started?!?!lots of fun games to read through. Take turns looking at the end to see who is a wolf and look at how and what they posted to see what they got away with and what was likely a clue. Other games do your best to determine who is likely a wolf as the game goes on and what you would have done in that situation. That can clue you in if you have good instincts or not. For me, sometimes my instincts are awesome, and sometimes they stink. But I know when I am having an off game, and if I can pick up on a villager who is having a good game, then I know I can follow them and likely be a help to the village. Sometimes being able to tell who is village is just as important as being able to find a wolf.
Problem is that it's really hard to follow as a noob. The subtleties and hidden clues are super difficult to spot and interpret when you don't know what the hell is going on with PM's (or really anything for that matter).
ETA: Don't even get me started on roles.
How did you think the obsession started?!?!
Problem is that it's really hard to follow as a noob. The subtleties and hidden clues are super difficult to spot and interpret when you don't know what the hell is going on with PM's (or really anything for that matter).
ETA: Don't even get me started on roles.![]()
It's okay, I never know what the hell is going on, even when I'm a seer.
How did you think the obsession started?!?!
Problem is that it's really hard to follow as a noob. The subtleties and hidden clues are super difficult to spot and interpret when you don't know what the hell is going on with PM's (or really anything for that matter).
That is precisely why it can be good to do. You think you get to PM everyone in every game? Nope. Sometimes the only info you have will come from the thread, so you have to be able to decipher what may or may not actually have been said in PM. Some of the most epic decisions come from having to decide which story you are gonna believe from the people who were in PM and have a different idear of what is/was going on. haha
I will have to keep a tab on jboo. I feel like the midi-chlorian could be strong in this one. 






Manatees:
Go in and change your settings so that your online status isn't visible. On desktop, click your name in the top right corner and then go to "privacy" and uncheck "Show your online status." This will prevent people from knowing when you are lurking/pm'ing but not participating on thread when the game gets started





And will prevent @StayingPositive2017 from calling you out for lurking on the Msu thread like @greeneyegal92 was.... 😉 😛
Manatees:
Go in and change your settings so that your online status isn't visible. On desktop, click your name in the top right corner and then go to "privacy" and uncheck "Show your online status." This will prevent people from knowing when you are lurking/pm'ing but not participating on thread when the game gets started
![]()
I had my online status switched on in all my games until halfway through the last game, when I realized it was a thing. 😛
Manatees:
Go in and change your settings so that your online status isn't visible. On desktop, click your name in the top right corner and then go to "privacy" and uncheck "Show your online status." This will prevent people from knowing when you are lurking/pm'ing but not participating on thread when the game gets started
![]()
bite me dubz 😛I know what I typed.
Burnt roll.
Oh I was going to give that title to @Melchizedek...
As long as I don't get my mentee vig killed I'm okay with any outcome.
P.s. I'm upping the vig killed count to 3/4 because I'm pretty sure if AM hadn't killed....someone (I forget who) with 2 minutes left on the lynch clock I wouldn't have gotten lynched in Dr. Horrible.
Wait, you want my manatee to throw a cow at yours?bite me dubz 😛
As long as I don't get my mentee vig killed I'm okay with any outcome.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I didn't know you were into thatbite me dubz 😛

Problem is that it's really hard to follow as a noob. The subtleties and hidden clues are super difficult to spot and interpret when you don't know what the hell is going on with PM's (or really anything for that matter).
That's true while playing too...
Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
P.s. I'm upping the vig killed count to 3/4 because I'm pretty sure if AM hadn't killed....someone (I forget who) with 2 minutes left on the lynch clock I wouldn't have gotten lynched in Dr. Horrible.
That's actually the second time I messed up with the exact same role. I'm a bad vig.
Can I aim my n00b at another manator's n00b, like a gun?
Cause if so, MJ's n00b does down first.
Cause if so, MJ's n00b does down first.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 330
- Views
- 22K