Noob Game 2021 Sign Ups: All New WW Players Welcome!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What is your preferred start date? Pick two!

• Total voters
Yes please!
trial by fire newbs are best newbs

fire-eyes.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
If I'm mkgeesus, does that make @SARdoghandler and @kaydubs God??? :unsure:

Edit: deleted stars bc I rojo'd onto the sign up thread thinking it was the game thread

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Hmm
Reactions: 4 users
like god was jesus' manator, right? so if im 'mkgesus'...
But they were the mods in your first game, not your manators :unsure:

I know you didn't have manators b/c you didn't play a noob game, but IIRC, your first OG & non-speed-game wolf outing was England, right? So does that mean your wolf parents are LIS and finn?

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
But they were the mods in your first game, not your manators :unsure:

I know you didn't have manators b/c you didn't play a noob game, but IIRC, your first OG & non-speed-game wolf outing was England, right? So does that mean your wolf parents are LIS and finn?
No I claimed SAR and dubs after ggoats, but I am open to that for my wolf parents

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm scouring the mafiascum wiki because there are so gosh darn many roles, and I have to say, I really hope someone in this game is "The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its [Back door]." Because what a title.
Please can we have a game with this role @All mods on SDN

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
Yeah, I can't let shorty down so it will be in one of my games someday. Be very wary.

• Love
  • Wow
  • Care
Sounds like a Worst Idea role

I already have dibs on that role for the next CYO game, you can ask AM, I requested it AGES ago.

October 15th of last year, to be exact.

Was it ever an option during a CYO or worst idea game? I feel like it might have been but was never chosen. Anyways, I will let shorty have the role as long as I get to still play that game and witness the chaotic energy of the role

Was it ever an option during a CYO or worst idea game? I feel like it might have been but was never chosen. Anyways, I will let shorty have the role as long as I get to still play that game and witness the chaotic energy of the role
Neither to date, but there's nothing stopping me from putting in a custom game.

• Love
If I'm mkgeesus, does that make @SARdoghandler and @kaydubs God??? :unsure:

Edit: deleted stars bc I rojo'd onto the sign up thread thinking it was the game thread

I mean, queeb AND god? It's a lot of responsibility but I accept. :laugh:

And heck yes we are the manators of your heart

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users