Noob Game 2021 Sign Ups: All New WW Players Welcome!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What is your preferred start date? Pick two!

• Total voters
I cannot decide if this is an insult or compliment for pre-vet. :laugh:
You guys were too classy for me…

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I like you.

How is your pigeon poetry?
1640134383375.png

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
True Manatees (0-3 games)
1. tigerchuffs
2. justafluff
3. Dana_May_B
4. Vet01
5. Zeppelyn
6. lumya
7. Nannarnaluk
8. violetvett
9. Booksandshoes
10. Mel B
11. bunnydvm
12. hopeful_vet2026
13. abolt18
14. hippopodame
15. weagle_weagle
16. bluestoat
17. AceHydro
18. Halocat
19. nseig
20. potentialsheltervet
21. Ghostkitty
22. motheatenlysis
23. BiranM54
24. IvyMoose
25. kdswg
26. puppydogtor
27. WorthlessOxygen
Etc…

Grasshoppers (4-8 games)
1. PhiloslothicalStudent
2. The_Breadmann

Padawans (9-13 games)
1. mkg323
2. TME

Manators (14+ games) - please do not fill more slots than the number of manatees who have signed up
1. AM
2. Barks
3. April
4. shorty
5. Wondering
6. dinashadow
7. alissa
8. Cray / @Mad Jack
9. Zenge142
10. alleycat
11. Cyndia
12. Mayo
13. Vis
14. Pippy
15. The Queeb? (SAR)
16. cubs
17. samac
18. Stagg737
19. genny

Waiting List/Subs - If you are a grasshopper, padawan, or manator looking to sign up but spots are full, please add your name to this list and indicate your correct categorization.
2. schoolsplease (padawan)

Manator Chat tots
1. Meats?
2. Ski

Reactions: 1 user
Are we starting today or on the 30th?

• Care
  • Love
Don’t worry, that’s the whole point of a noob game! No one has any idea what’s going on :laugh:
I meant in a more general sense in that I was tagged in a forum that I've never visited to join a game I've never heard of with people I've never talked to.

I've now caught up on 13 pages of posts that I can occasionally comprehend and can confidently say that I'm only mostly confused, not totally lost. I'll call it a win.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users
I meant in a more general sense in that I was tagged in a forum that I've never visited to join a game I've never heard of with people I've never talked to.

I've now caught up on 13 pages of posts that I can occasionally comprehend and can confidently say that I'm only mostly confused, not totally lost. I'll call it a win.
It sounds like you'll fit right in with the rest of us noobs!! I'm basically just hoping not to be yeeted (?) on D1/N1 :)

Reactions: 3 users

Welcome to prevet where we tag and welcome anyone and everyone 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3 users
Noooooooooooo. I've been basically guaranteed that excelling in this noob game guarantees me admission to vet school!
*No claims, representations or warranties, whether express or implied, are made by WildSportdubs Co. or the SDN WW community as to the admissions luck and performance conferred, comprehensibility, or safety of WW games. Furthermore, WildSportdubs Co. accepts no liability whatsoever for symptoms associated with WW addiction nor withdrawal, heart attacks upon receiving a wolf role PM, lost sleep from late-night diatribes following sudden midnight epiphanies, emotional damages associated with pocketing, injuries to body or pride resulting from choking, or sore diaphragms from chronic giggles.

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 14 users
*No claims, representations or warranties, whether express or implied, are made by WildSportdubs Co. or the SDN WW community as to the admissions luck and performance conferred, comprehensibility, or safety of WW games. Furthermore, WildSportdubs Co. accepts no liability whatsoever for symptoms associated with WW addiction nor withdrawal, heart attacks upon receiving a wolf role PM, lost sleep from late-night diatribes following sudden midnight epiphanies, emotional damages associated with pocketing, injuries to body or pride resulting from choking, or sore diaphragms from chronic giggles.
At least two or three times, I've startled myself awake at 4am and gone oh NO I forgot to submit a night action and gotten up to find my phone in the darkness while Ace goes "April what are you doing PLEASE go back to bed" and I keep muttering back "You don't understand, I have to do this now or I might die"

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
*mod rolls in*

Hello apparently I stopped getting alerts for my own sign up thread a page and a half ago.

I was notified there are shenanigans occurring.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Oof the chronic giggles are back

• Care
At least two or three times, I've startled myself awake at 4am and gone oh NO I forgot to submit a night action and gotten up to find my phone in the darkness while Ace goes "April what are you doing PLEASE go back to bed" and I keep muttering back "You don't understand, I have to do this now or I might die"
I've done this with late night ISOs :rofl:

• Haha
True Manatees (0-3 games)
1. tigerchuffs
2. justafluff
3. Dana_May_B
4. Vet01
5. Zeppelyn
6. lumya
7. Nannarnaluk
8. violetvett
9. Booksandshoes
10. Mel B
11. bunnydvm
12. hopeful_vet2026
13. abolt18
14. hippopodame
15. weagle_weagle
16. bluestoat
17. AceHydro
18. Halocat
19. nseig
20. potentialsheltervet
21. Ghostkitty
22. motheatenlysis
23. BiranM54
24. IvyMoose
25. kdswg
26. puppydogtor
27. WorthlessOxygen
28. FeedMeSeymour
Etc…

Grasshoppers (4-8 games)
1. PhiloslothicalStudent
2. The_Breadmann

Padawans (9-13 games)
1. mkg323
2. TME

Manators (14+ games) - please do not fill more slots than the number of manatees who have signed up
1. AM
2. Barks
3. April
4. shorty
5. Wondering
6. dinashadow
7. alissa
8. Cray / @Mad Jack
9. Zenge142
10. alleycat
11. Cyndia
12. Mayo
13. Vis
14. Pippy
15. The Queeb? (SAR)
16. cubs
17. samac
18. Stagg737
19. genny

Waiting List/Subs - If you are a grasshopper, padawan, or manator looking to sign up but spots are full, please add your name to this list and indicate your correct categorization.
2. schoolsplease (padawan)

Manator Chat tots
1. Meats?
2. Ski

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users