Nor'east Ski WWeekend (Basics) - Game Thread

Started by PippyPony
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean I don't personally want to trust coffee *ptsd twitch* but if others are on board with a Mel Lynch, supposing we will learn from it I'd consider it.
Anyone have an other learning opportunities they'd like to offer?

I though I was comfy. But I'm not anymore.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using SDN mobile

What do you hope to learn?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nah.
You can say though


I think you mean.
BE8A8FFB-6A29-4D2E-9D50-17D9503EF396.gif
 
Day 3 Cat Skijoring is the New Dogsledding Lynch Tally

SOV (1) - Mel
Dubz () -
Sporty () -
killer (1) - SOV
capri (4) - Dina, grebes, MJ, mutts
MJ () -
Grebes (1) - skim
Mel (4) - dolphin, coffeebean, WZ, Sporty
Coffeebean (4) - AM, killer, SAR, capri
Mutts (3) - BarkBark, MSU, zigzag

18/18 voting
A tie? :heckyeah:

Missing:

Lynch closes at 10pm Eastern (38 min)

h53srCZ.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 3 Cat Skijoring is the New Dogsledding Lynch Tally

SOV (1) - Mel
Dubz () -
Sporty () -
killer () -
capri (4) - Dina, grebes, MJ, mutts
MJ () -
Grebes (1) - skim
Mel (5) - dolphin, coffeebean, WZ, Sporty, MSU
Coffeebean (4) - AM, killer, SAR, capri
Mutts (3) - BarkBark, zigzag, SOV

18/18 voting
No tie 🙁


Missing:

Lynch closes at 10pm Eastern (26 min)

h53srCZ.gif
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 3 Cat Skijoring is the New Dogsledding Lynch Tally

SOV (1) - Mel
Dubz () -
Sporty () -
killer () -
capri (4) - Dina, grebes, MJ, mutts
MJ () -
Grebes (1) - skim
Mel (4) - dolphin, coffeebean, Sporty, MSU
Coffeebean (5) - AM, killer, SAR, capri, SOV
Mutts (2) - BarkBark, zigzag

17/18 voting

Missing: WZ

Lynch closes at 10pm Eastern (22 min)

h53srCZ.gif
 
Last edited:
Honestly y'all are gonna make me sad. Can we save SOV for like...d5 or something? Lynch your second choices today? I'd like to see him keep playing while he has a bit of time.
Unlych SOV

I swear to god if he turns out to be a wolf I WILL LYNCH YOU UNTIL YOU DIE, I don't care what your affiliation is. :yeahright:

I know it's what I wanted, but this also creeps me out 🤣

Now to wait for cheezit to tell me off...
You're damn right. :yeahright:

What the ****? Where are these votes on me coming from?

If I can't lynch SOV today I want to lynch either sporty or SAR.

But for self-prez

Lynch Coffee

I think thats who's in lead? Dubz what the **** are you playing at right now? and next time y'all decide to put me in the lead out of nowhere, I'd appreciate a tag.
 
I honestly try to not waffle in the last 30 minutes unless some new finding happens. It did help catch a wolf once but it gives me much stress esp. after the noob game
That doesn't make any sense. Why would you have cared about waffles in the noob game? You were chaos.
 
Day 3 Cat Skijoring is the New Dogsledding Lynch Tally

SOV () -
Dubz () -
Sporty () -
killer () -
capri (4) - Dina, grebes, MJ, mutts
MJ () -
Grebes (1) - skim
Mel (4) - dolphin, coffeebean, Sporty, MSU
Coffeebean (5) - AM, killer, SAR, capri, Mel
Mutts (2) - BarkBark, zigzag

16/18 voting

Missing: WZ, SOV

Lynch closes at 10pm Eastern (19 min)

h53srCZ.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unlych SOV

I swear to god if he turns out to be a wolf I WILL LYNCH YOU UNTIL YOU DIE, I don't care what your affiliation is. :yeahright:


You're damn right. :yeahright:

What the ****? Where are these votes on me coming from?

If I can't lynch SOV today I want to lynch either sporty or SAR.

But for self-prez

Lynch Coffee

I think thats who's in lead? Dubz what the **** are you playing at right now? and next time y'all decide to put me in the lead out of nowhere, I'd appreciate a tag.
I don't even know anymore. I didn't put you in the lead though.

lynch sporty

probably staying here so I don't cause any more trouble. Let the people who have their brain turned on figure things out.