You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Nor'east Ski WWeekend (Basics) - Game Thread
Started by PippyPony
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My vote counts twice??Sporty (2) - Dubz
I thought SOV was sketchy yesterday and today hasn’t made me feel better
Lynch SOV
Could also go mutts again if anyone was interested
Lynch SOV
Could also go mutts again if anyone was interested
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Honestly y'all are gonna make me sad. Can we save SOV for like...d5 or something? Lynch your second choices today? I'd like to see him keep playing while he has a bit of time.
I’m not echoing, because I already stated earlier that I’m reading him village, but yes, let’s NOT lynch SOV today.Honestly y'all are gonna make me sad. Can we save SOV for like...d5 or something? Lynch your second choices today? I'd like to see him keep playing while he has a bit of time.
Honestly y'all are gonna make me sad. Can we save SOV for like...d5 or something? Lynch your second choices today? I'd like to see him keep playing while he has a bit of time.
Today's D3, right?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I believe soToday's D3, right?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm ok with this echo 😉I’m not echoing, because I already stated earlier that I’m reading him village, but yes, let’s NOT lynch SOV today.
I believe so
Okay. *deep breath* I'll postpone it for you dubz.
Unlynch SOV
Lynch Coffee?
I mean I know you didn’t say this that long ago but I don’t think a pressure vote for MJ is going to do much and kinda a waste of a vote unless others are actually on board to lynch him at this point in the game.For pressure and not voting yesterday Lynch MJ for now.
I'm not sold on SOV, going to re-examine.
I'm really not getting a wolf feel from Capri, but that may also be due to lack of input.
Waiting to hear more from Sporty before I decide how I feel there too.
Especially when he said this, I’m not saying he’s not a wolf skating by, but I feel it odd to pressure when he already offered an explanation. So looking forward to your re-evaluated leans on others mentioned. But 2/3 of the others you mentioned also had low posting so....not sure what you’re going to re-evaluate if you’re not satisfied by posting level thus far.Because I was on call today and really busy, the next few days I'll be more active
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I know it's what I wanted, but this also creeps me out 🤣Okay. *deep breath* I'll postpone it for you dubz.
Unlynch SOV
Lynch Coffee?
Now to wait for cheezit to tell me off...
How do you know it was a wolf vig?Yeah. I find it interesting the wolf used their shot on genny last night and not the first night. They may not have felt threatened the first night but more last night. and genny was suspect of both you and dubs, adding to my suspicion of both of you
E: ignore this I saw the answer on the next page
Last edited:
No I never intended to keep it.I mean I know you didn’t say this that long ago but I don’t think a pressure vote for MJ is going to do much and kinda a waste of a vote unless others are actually on board to lynch him at this point in the game.
I'm comfortable Lynching Mutts
I still don't feel strongly on SOV or Capri so I don't want to vote there.
Wait I don't remember what was it?~*~*~*~
You weren't dumb. It was a dumb role lol
~*~*~*~
At the end of my post addressing Skimble.Where?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At the end of my post addressing Skimble.
Can you quote it?
This was my thought process too.
These are two related posts. My question is if you find then both sketchy, but not necessarily both wolves, does that change your interpretation of the vote switch? I'm still under the belief that there was a wolf on Barks and with snowy flipped village I am wondering about my initial decision of ziggy as village. She seemed to be intentionally ignoring information last night and has been all over the place which was not like how she played in noob game, but I also am hesitant that I'm just being sensitive.
But, then again I don't like the SOV lynch right now and am also side eyeing people voting there.
Okay, but who are you wolfreading? I've seen your village reads.
I think those are my current wolf leans.Okay, but who are you wolfreading? I've seen your village reads.
1. I am doubting my initial read of ziggy and think she should be revisited
2. I think there is a wolf on SOV. I just have a feeling. Same with bark lynch.
Maybe you had a vision that I was villageWait ok I have no clue why I thought Capri had been NK’d and flipped village.
Wtf is wrong with me.
Not caught up at all just saw the Capri stuff and got confused and realized I was crazy.
####unlynch sporty#####
####lynch capri####
I think those are my current wolf leans.
1. I am doubting my initial read of ziggy and think she should be revisited
2. I think there is a wolf on SOV. I just have a feeling. Same with bark lynch.
Okay, but what are their names outside of ziggy. I'd like to hear some specifics.
Okay I kinda feel bad about lynching SOV now. Also I think I’d be happy if I
Unlynch SOV
Lynch mutts
Was sketchy before, called Capri sketchy multiple times but then said that’s not why she voted for her, and I don’t like the “nice try but look elsewhere” thing every time she’s been questioned
Unlynch SOV
Lynch mutts
Was sketchy before, called Capri sketchy multiple times but then said that’s not why she voted for her, and I don’t like the “nice try but look elsewhere” thing every time she’s been questioned
Lynch SOV
Self prez, blah blah.
Before anyone asks, of course I'd be voting elsewhere if I could. 1) I've never played with SOV before and I'm curious and 2) I'm still squicked by Sporty from what I mentioned last night. I refuse to believe she didn't know when lynch close was because 10pm EST has been basically the standard lynch close time for over a year.
Self prez, blah blah.
Before anyone asks, of course I'd be voting elsewhere if I could. 1) I've never played with SOV before and I'm curious and 2) I'm still squicked by Sporty from what I mentioned last night. I refuse to believe she didn't know when lynch close was because 10pm EST has been basically the standard lynch close time for over a year.
Wait what's the tally? SOV was still in 2nd when I started typing this but idk if he is anymoreLynch SOV
Self prez, blah blah.
Before anyone asks, of course I'd be voting elsewhere if I could. 1) I've never played with SOV before and I'm curious and 2) I'm still squicked by Sporty from what I mentioned last night. I refuse to believe she didn't know when lynch close was because 10pm EST has been basically the standard lynch close time for over a year.
~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~
Working on itWait what's the tally? SOV was still in 2nd when I started typing this but idk if he is anymore
~*~*~*~*~
Last edited:
Lynch capri I think there's no way I'm letting SOV die this early after a hiatus
I’m not echoing, because I already stated earlier that I’m reading him village, but yes, let’s NOT lynch SOV today.
Thanks for the all the love.
~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~
I believe you need to unlynch firstNo I never intended to keep it.
I'm comfortable Lynching Mutts
I still don't feel strongly on SOV or Capri so I don't want to vote there.
~*~*~*~*~
Last edited:
ShhhhhhhhI believe you need to unlynch first
###Unlynch MJ, Lynch Mutts###
Sent from my Pixel 2 using SDN mobile
lynch coffee
Day 3 Cat Skijoring is the New Dogsledding Lynch Tally
SOV (3) - Mel, SAR, capri
Dubz (1) - Zigzag
Sporty (1) - Dubz
killer (1) - SOV
capri (4) - Dina, grebes, MJ, mutts
MJ () -
Grebes (1) - skim
Mel (1) - dolphin
Coffeebean (2) - AM, killer
Mutts (2) - BarkBark, MSU
16/18 voting
@capri1722 you are in the lead!
Missing: @CoffeeQuestionMark, @SportPonies
Lynch closes at 10pm Eastern (2 hrs)
SOV (3) - Mel, SAR, capri
Dubz (1) - Zigzag
Sporty (1) - Dubz
killer (1) - SOV
capri (4) - Dina, grebes, MJ, mutts
MJ () -
Grebes (1) - skim
Mel (1) - dolphin
Coffeebean (2) - AM, killer
Mutts (2) - BarkBark, MSU
16/18 voting
@capri1722 you are in the lead!
Missing: @CoffeeQuestionMark, @SportPonies
Lynch closes at 10pm Eastern (2 hrs)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
There's still two hours. Why self prez so early?Lynch SOV
Self prez, blah blah.
Before anyone asks, of course I'd be voting elsewhere if I could. 1) I've never played with SOV before and I'm curious and 2) I'm still squicked by Sporty from what I mentioned last night. I refuse to believe she didn't know when lynch close was because 10pm EST has been basically the standard lynch close time for over a year.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No quoting me? OkThanks for the all the love.
So I don't forgetThere's still two hours. Why self prez so early?
No I never intended to keep it.
I'm comfortable Lynching Mutts
I still don't feel strongly on SOV or Capri so I don't want to vote there.
I was jailed last night through this lynch close- blocked and protected but somehow felt safe. Sound familiar?
I dont like sharing night results but yall are starting a train off of poor reads
Okay I kinda feel bad about lynching SOV now. Also I think I’d be happy if I
Unlynch SOV
Lynch mutts
Was sketchy before, called Capri sketchy multiple times but then said that’s not why she voted for her, and I don’t like the “nice try but look elsewhere” thing every time she’s been questioned
Can you please ask questions before framing things incorectly ? Me calling capri sketchy is part of why I'm voting there - i never said shes sketchy but thats not why im voting there - that logic doesnt even make sense your making things up now.
So you aren’t actually reevaluating what you posted before?No I never intended to keep it.
I'm comfortable Lynching Mutts
I still don't feel strongly on SOV or Capri so I don't want to vote there.
There's still two hours. Why self prez so early?
I am also mildly alarmed by how fast my wagon gained tractionSo I don't forget
This doesn't necessarily prove your innocence though (unless there was only one wolf left, which we know there's more)I was jailed last night through this lynch close- blocked and protected but somehow felt safe. Sound familiar?
Yes but idk why if you were so solid in it you didn’t drop a vote sooner but whatever I guess.
I was giving her the opportunity to answer my question
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
So I don't forget
Hmmm. Just thought you might actually want to put a vote on someone you think is wolfy at this point and give that person a chance of being lynched instead of someone you say you don't want lynchedI am also mildly alarmed by how fast my wagon gained traction

SPECIFICALLY I don't know between you and Mel and SAR. Mel started it and I saw it as tunnelling but I didn't like the reaction to SOV's response.Okay, but what are their names outside of ziggy. I'd like to hear some specifics.
On the other hand, you followed Mel without giving a reason. And that seems normal enough, but it follows an attempt on snowy that didnt pan out... Which is fine and I thought snowy was a wolf too, except that the reasoning you gave for lynching her in the first place was weak enough to have you jumping off later. It just seems like you're directionless right now.
And SAR ALSO got on without reason, I don't recall her mentioning SOV before, and has been quiet which is normal but makes her harder to evaluate. She has mentioned me before but there is A joke about how if we can't pm each other how can we trust each other, so I can't tell if she's running with that and legitimately thinks I'm sketchy or running with that to put up a defense if it gets brought up.
I havent mentioned it before because I've been alone with my thoughts at work and am just able to now get it written out.
I was the truth or dare player and it wasn’t until that upgrade happened that I was something cool. But this is what my role PM said.Wait I don't remember what was it?
At the end of my post addressing Skimble.
You may ask a question of a player each night via mod PM and learn the truth, but in doing so, they may force you to share something equivalent or more revealing about yourself. And no sharing people's secrets with others...what happens in Truth or Dare stays in Truth or Dare. (Sharing a player's affiliation or role overtly may result in your immediate death).
I just had a problem with the last sentence lol. And so did everyone else playing Bc they kept asking more in depth questions I couldn’t answer. Lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Unlynch sporty
Mostly because I'm bored. Rereading and will probably make incorrect decisions.
Mostly because I'm bored. Rereading and will probably make incorrect decisions.
No I did look back at people, I was also hoping to hear from some of those MIA, but I didn't find anything to change my mind.So you aren’t actually reevaluating what you posted before?
I still find Mutts sketchy and feel comfortable voting there today.
Like I said the MJ vote was just pressure... Which I'm still not great at, so it was a wash technically.
Sent from my Pixel 2 using SDN mobile
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I was the truth or dare player and it wasn’t until that upgrade happened that I was something cool. But this is what my role PM said.
You may ask a question of a player each night via mod PM and learn the truth, but in doing so, they may force you to share something equivalent or more revealing about yourself. And no sharing people's secrets with others...what happens in Truth or Dare stays in Truth or Dare. (Sharing a player's affiliation or role overtly may result in your immediate death).
I just had a problem with the last sentence lol. And so did everyone else playing Bc they kept asking more in depth questions I couldn’t answer. Lol
I am also mildly alarmed by how fast my wagon gained traction
Not that I agree with you wagon but it was four votes formed over five hours. Doesn't seem that fast.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SPECIFICALLY I don't know between you and Mel and SAR. Mel started it and I saw it as tunnelling but I didn't like the reaction to SOV's response.
On the other hand, you followed Mel without giving a reason. And that seems normal enough, but it follows an attempt on snowy that didnt pan out... Which is fine and I thought snowy was a wolf too, except that the reasoning you gave for lynching her in the first place was weak enough to have you jumping off later. It just seems like you're directionless right now.
And SAR ALSO got on without reason, I don't recall her mentioning SOV before, and has been quiet which is normal but makes her harder to evaluate. She has mentioned me before but there is A joke about how if we can't pm each other how can we trust each other, so I can't tell if she's running with that and legitimately thinks I'm sketchy or running with that to put up a defense if it gets brought up.
I havent mentioned it before because I've been alone with my thoughts at work and am just able to now get it written out.
So you are ready to vote now then?
I did state who I would rather lynch.Hmmm. Just thought you might actually want to put a vote on someone you think is wolfy at this point and give that person a chance of being lynched instead of someone you say you don't want lynched![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yup, I read thatI did state who I would rather lynch.
I guess it felt faster because I caught up on those five hours in 20 minutes.Not that I agree with you wagon but it formed over five hours. Doesn't seem that fast.
~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~
I was the truth or dare player and it wasn’t until that upgrade happened that I was something cool. But this is what my role PM said.
You may ask a question of a player each night via mod PM and learn the truth, but in doing so, they may force you to share something equivalent or more revealing about yourself. And no sharing people's secrets with others...what happens in Truth or Dare stays in Truth or Dare. (Sharing a player's affiliation or role overtly may result in your immediate death).
I just had a problem with the last sentence lol. And so did everyone else playing Bc they kept asking more in depth questions I couldn’t answer. Lol
Lesson learned: do not try to dictate what players can/cannot say on the thread.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 99K

