You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Nor'east Ski WWeekend (Basics) - Game Thread
Started by PippyPony
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Maybe that wasn’t the game. I just remember everyone had decided either you or day was a wolf, and then that night the wolves killed day, and I was like, wz wouldn’t have killed dy because that makes her look bad, but you did, and I looked like a fool.I was recruited literally the night before I was lynched lol also have no idea how that game worked because as far as I know I wasn't a wolf, just a gang member. We weren't killing anybody. You were later recruited to the same team, silly 😛
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hmm. Well I have no idea hahaMaybe that wasn’t the game. I just remember everyone had decided either you or day was a wolf, and then that night the wolves killed day, and I was like, wz wouldn’t have killed dy because that makes her look bad, but you did, and I looked like a fool.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh! Maybe it was Infiltrated. Similar premise to True Crime but wasn't a lounge game.
That is the game where the "dubz does stupid stuff as a wolf brilliantly" trend was solidified, because I converted MJ early on and then later converted the most obvious person you could convert.
That is the game where the "dubz does stupid stuff as a wolf brilliantly" trend was solidified, because I converted MJ early on and then later converted the most obvious person you could convert.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
We were restricted in who we could kill based on which groups we had wolves in so that move of killing Dy was probably not intentional stupidity but just what we had to do 

To clarify, is Mel the reason genny and mutts were shot?
I'm saying this without having looked back so forgive me if stupid question
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Most likelyTo clarify, is Mel the reason genny and mutts were shot?
Day 7 Well That's a New Kind of Rope Tow Lynch Tally
WZ (1) - SOV
zigjaz (2) - Sporty, DocE
Sporty (1) - zigjaz
MSU (1) - Skim
DocE (1) - WZ
6/10 voting
Lynch close at 10pm Eastern (5.5 hrs)
WZ (1) - SOV
zigjaz (2) - Sporty, DocE
Sporty (1) - zigjaz
MSU (1) - Skim
DocE (1) - WZ
6/10 voting
Lynch close at 10pm Eastern (5.5 hrs)
Today has been almost as exciting as last night’s football game. 😴
Idk what to think of Mel. Probably leaning wolfy but all my thoughts and reasoning get WIFOM-y. I haven't played/totted a lot of games with Mel and he has usually died early so I can't read him.
Also can't read Skim and biased because she's my manator and it clouds my judgement a little.
If I had to guess I lean wolf for Mel and lean village for sport and skimble but I'm also caught on what AM said yesterday.
I'd probably lean to vote SOV at this moment. Less wifom behind my reasonings. I didn't like that tie chaos the other night (I need to look back at that now that we know about coffee)
I didn't really like how super defensive dolph got yesterday and then asked to be NK - maybe just salty village
I have no idea on SAR
I need to hear more from some others. Mostly Cray, killer, and MJ (but I'm not holding my breath for that)
Idk how much I like this from Dina...I’m pondering.
Do you have any feels on Dina since she is your manatee? Bc I totally missed that, not saying you have to know her play inside and out but I feel like you should have some feels one way or the other.Another very odd kill choice IMHO. Zig, dolphin and sporty are my most village leans. I still want SOV to be village as well, but no solid evidence. Cray hasn't said enough for me to get a good read on her, which is really starting to make me side eye her. I get the comments about WZ, but I'm feeling she's not an original, but could be a convert, same could be said about docE. That leaves dina and MSU.
Lynch msu
For now, though I may switch to cray to put some pressure there so I can get a better read of her.
Lynch Dina
While I ponder things.
While I ponder things.
Day 7 Well That's a New Kind of Rope Tow Lynch Tally
WZ (1) - SOV
zigjaz (2) - Sporty, DocE
Sporty (1) - zigjaz
MSU (1) - Skim
DocE (1) - WZ
Dina (1) - dolphin
7/10 voting
Lynch close at 10pm Eastern (4 hrs)
^Look at all the fun these people are having.
Be more like these people.
WZ (1) - SOV
zigjaz (2) - Sporty, DocE
Sporty (1) - zigjaz
MSU (1) - Skim
DocE (1) - WZ
Dina (1) - dolphin
7/10 voting
Lynch close at 10pm Eastern (4 hrs)
^Look at all the fun these people are having.
Be more like these people.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Gonna go with my second choice to make things a little more interesting I guess
Unlynch DocE Lynch MSU
Unlynch DocE Lynch MSU
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don’t unfortunately. I’m really not sure what to think about her.Do you have any feels on Dina since she is your manatee? Bc I totally missed that, not saying you have to know her play inside and out but I feel like you should have some feels one way or the other.
Day 7 Well That's a New Kind of Rope Tow Lynch Tally
WZ (1) - SOV
zigjaz (2) - Sporty, DocE
Sporty (1) - zigjaz
MSU (2) - Skim, WZ
DocE () -
Dina (1) - dolphin
7/10 voting
Lynch close at 10pm Eastern (~3.6 hrs)
^Look at all the fun these people are having.
Be more like these people.
WZ (1) - SOV
zigjaz (2) - Sporty, DocE
Sporty (1) - zigjaz
MSU (2) - Skim, WZ
DocE () -
Dina (1) - dolphin
7/10 voting
Lynch close at 10pm Eastern (~3.6 hrs)
^Look at all the fun these people are having.
Be more like these people.
Oh! Maybe it was Infiltrated. Similar premise to True Crime but wasn't a lounge game.
That is the game where the "dubz does stupid stuff as a wolf brilliantly" trend was solidified, because I converted MJ early on and then later converted the most obvious person you could convert.
I like any reference to stuff ive done
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Day 6 Lynch Tracker
contingencies
Mel (1) - zig
mel (2) - sporty
SAR (1) - mel
SAR (2) - MJ
MJ dead - day open
SOV (1) - SAR
Mel (3) - SOV
Mel (4) - skim
Dina (1) - DocE
SAR (2) - MSU
SOV (2) - dubz
SOV (3) - dina
SAR (1) - MSU
Mel (5) - MSU
SAR (0) - Mel
SOV (4) - Mel
Mel (4) - SOV
SAR (1) - SOV
dina (0) - DocE
SOV (5) - DocE
SOV (4) - cheezit
SAR (2)- cheezit
mel (5) - craycray
SAR (1) - cheezit
SOV (5) - cheezit
skim (1) - dolphin
skim (0) - dolphin
cheezit (6) - dolphin
contingencies
Mel (1) - zig
mel (2) - sporty
SAR (1) - mel
SAR (2) - MJ
MJ dead - day open
SOV (1) - SAR
Mel (3) - SOV
Mel (4) - skim
Dina (1) - DocE
SAR (2) - MSU
SOV (2) - dubz
SOV (3) - dina
Mel (5) - MSU
SOV (4) - Mel
SAR (1) - SOV
SOV (5) - DocE
SAR (2)- cheezit
mel (5) - craycray
SOV (5) - cheezit
skim (1) - dolphin
skim (0) - dolphin
cheezit (6) - dolphin
Day 5 Lynch Tracker
contingencies:
coffee (1) - sporty
coffee (2) - zig
SOV (1) - cheezit
coffee (1) - zig
AM (1) - zig
day start - AM dead
coffee (2)- Dina
coffee (3) - zig
dubz (1) - SAR
skim (1) - dubz
SOV (2) - dolphin
dubz (2) - SOV
coffee (4) - MJ
skim (0) - dubz
le cheez (1) - dubz
dubz (1) - SAR
MJ (1) - SAR
cheez (2) - skim
dubz (0) - SOV
coffee (5) - SOV
covfefe (6) - MSU
SOV (1) - cheezit
coffee (5) - sporty
mel (3) - sport
coffee (6) - cheez
mel (4) - craycray
covfefe (5)- zig
chez (5) - zig
SOV (0) - dolphin
coffee (6) - dolphin
coffee (7) - DocE
cheezit (4) - dubz
covfefe (8) - dubz
contingencies:
coffee (1) - sporty
coffee (2) - zig
SOV (1) - cheezit
AM (1) - zig
day start - AM dead
coffee (2)- Dina
coffee (3) - zig
dubz (1) - SAR
skim (1) - dubz
SOV (2) - dolphin
dubz (2) - SOV
coffee (4) - MJ
le cheez (1) - dubz
MJ (1) - SAR
cheez (2) - skim
coffee (5) - SOV
covfefe (6) - MSU
mel (3) - sport
coffee (6) - cheez
mel (4) - craycray
chez (5) - zig
coffee (6) - dolphin
coffee (7) - DocE
covfefe (8) - dubz
Day 4 Lynch Tracker
contingencies:
coffee (1) - AM
coffee (2) - Dina
sporty (1) - grebes
cheezit (1) - sporty
mutts (1) - zig
day start
mutts (0) - zig
coffee (3) - zig
cheezit (2) - skimble
skimble (1) - dubz
MSU (1) - SOV
cheezit (3) - coffee
coffee (4) - SAR
coffee (5) - killer
SOV (1) - cheezit
coffee (6) - dolphin
cheezit (4) - mutts
~Dead mutts~
cheezit (3)
coffee (7) - MSU
cheezit (4) - MJ
cheezit (3) - covfefe
zig (1) - covfefe
SOV (0) - cheezit
zig (2) - cheezit
coffee (6) - dolphin
zig (3) - dolphin
contingencies:
coffee (1) - AM
coffee (2) - Dina
sporty (1) - grebes
cheezit (1) - sporty
mutts (1) - zig
day start
coffee (3) - zig
cheezit (2) - skimble
skimble (1) - dubz
MSU (1) - SOV
cheezit (3) - coffee
coffee (4) - SAR
coffee (5) - killer
SOV (1) - cheezit
coffee (6) - dolphin
cheezit (4) - mutts
~Dead mutts~
cheezit (3)
coffee (7) - MSU
cheezit (4) - MJ
zig (1) - covfefe
zig (2) - cheezit
zig (3) - dolphin
Day 3 Lynch Tracker
SOV (1) - AM
SOV (2) - Cheezit
dubz (1) - zig
sporty (1) - grebes
sporty (2) - dubz
SOV (3) - SAR
killer (1) - SOV
capri (1) - dina
sporty (1) - dubz
capri (2) - grebes
MJ (1) - MSU
grebes (1) - skimble
cheezit (1) - dolphin
capri (3) - MJ
capri (4) - mutts
SOV (4) - barks
SOV (3) - AM
coffee (1) - AM
MSU votes for mutts but does not unlynch first
SOV (2) - barks
mutts (1) - barks
SOV (3) - capri
MJ (0) - MSU
mutts (2) - MSU
coffee (2) - killer
sporty (0) - dubz
dubz (0) - zig
mutts (3) - zig
coffee (3) - dubz
cheez (2) - koffee
SOV (2) - SAR
kovfefe (4) - SAR
SOV (1) - capri
covfefe (5) - capri
coffee (4) - dubz
coffee? (5) - sporty
sporty (1) - dubz
killer (0) - SOV
coffee (6) - SOV
coffee (5) - SOV
killer (1) - SOV
sporty (0) - dubz
cheezit (3) - dubz
coffee (4) - sporty
cheez (4) - sporty
killer (0) - SOV
mutts (4) - SOV
mutts (3) - MSU
cheezit (5) - MSU
cheezit (4) - dubz
mutts (2) - SOV
coffee (5) - SOV
SOV (0) - cheeez
coffee (6) - cheeeez
coffee (5) - SOV
sporty (1) - dubz
cheezit (3) - coffee
capri (5) - coffee
coffee (4) - cheez
sporty (2) - cheez
killer (1) - SOV
SOV (1) - AM
SOV (2) - Cheezit
dubz (1) - zig
sporty (1) - grebes
sporty (2) - dubz
SOV (3) - SAR
killer (1) - SOV
capri (1) - dina
sporty (1) - dubz
capri (2) - grebes
MJ (1) - MSU
grebes (1) - skimble
cheezit (1) - dolphin
capri (3) - MJ
capri (4) - mutts
SOV (4) - barks
coffee (1) - AM
MSU votes for mutts but does not unlynch first
mutts (1) - barks
SOV (3) - capri
mutts (2) - MSU
coffee (2) - killer
dubz (0) - zig
mutts (3) - zig
coffee (3) - dubz
cheez (2) - koffee
kovfefe (4) - SAR
covfefe (5) - capri
coffee? (5) - sporty
sporty (1) - dubz
coffee (6) - SOV
killer (1) - SOV
sporty (0) - dubz
cheezit (3) - dubz
cheez (4) - sporty
mutts (4) - SOV
cheezit (5) - MSU
coffee (5) - SOV
coffee (6) - cheeeez
sporty (1) - dubz
capri (5) - coffee
sporty (2) - cheez
killer (1) - SOV
Day 2 Lynch Tracker
capri (1) - dubz
snowy (1) - AM
zig (1) - skim
dubz (1) - zig
zig (2) - SOV
capri (2) - grebes
mpm (1) - dina
zig (3) - cheezit
capri (3) - killer
zig (4) - mpm
dubz (0) - zig
capri (4) - zig
mutts (1) - barks
grebes (1) - snowy
capri (3) - dubz
snowy (2) - dubz
coffee (1) - sporty
zig (3) - cheezit
SOV (1) - cheezit
snowy (3) - dolph
grebes (0) - snowy
capri (4) - snowy
snowy (4) - genny
capri (5) - mutts
zig (4) - capri
zig (3) - capri
snowy (5) - capri
capri (4) - zig
snowy (6) - zig
snowy (7) - coffee
snowy (6) - AM
SOV (2) - AM
snowy (5) - dubz
capri (5) - dubz
mutts (2) - MSU
capri (4) - dubz
snowy (6) - dubz
capri (1) - dubz
snowy (1) - AM
zig (1) - skim
dubz (1) - zig
zig (2) - SOV
capri (2) - grebes
mpm (1) - dina
zig (3) - cheezit
capri (3) - killer
zig (4) - mpm
capri (4) - zig
mutts (1) - barks
grebes (1) - snowy
snowy (2) - dubz
coffee (1) - sporty
SOV (1) - cheezit
snowy (3) - dolph
capri (4) - snowy
snowy (4) - genny
capri (5) - mutts
zig (4) - capri
snowy (5) - capri
snowy (6) - zig
snowy (7) - coffee
SOV (2) - AM
capri (5) - dubz
mutts (2) - MSU
snowy (6) - dubz
Day 1 Lynch Tracker
killer (1) - sobsob
grebes (1) - AM
cheezit (1) - skilary
AM (1) - capri
AM (2) - MSU
MSU (1) - barks
capri (1) - grebes
dubz (1) - sportsport
AM (3) - dubz
dubz (2) - killer
barks (1) - zig
Killer (0) - sobsob
cubs (1) - sobsob
sobsob (1) - cubs
cubs (2) - mpm
sobsob (0) - cubs
AM (2) - MSU
dubz (3) - SAR
zig (1) - cheez
AM (1) - dubz
barks (2) - dubz
sporty (1) - genny
cheez (2) - dolphin
barks (3) - mutts
cubs (3) - MJ
barks (4) - snowy
coffee? (1) - cubs
grebes (1) - AM
snowy (1) - AM
sporty (0) - genny
cubs (4) - genny
dubz (2) - SAR
coffee? (2) - SAR
coffee? (1) - cubs
barks (5) - cubs
dubz (3) - dina
dubz (2) - sport
coffee? (2) - sport
genny (1) - MSU
barks (4) - dubz
coffee (3) - dubz
mutts (1) - coffee
coffee (2) - dubz
snowy (2) - dubz
capri (2) - bj
barks (3) - mutts
capri (3) - mutts
snowy (1) - dubz
zig (2) - dubz
killer (1) - sobsob
grebes (1) - AM
cheezit (1) - skilary
AM (1) - capri
AM (2) - MSU
MSU (1) - barks
capri (1) - grebes
dubz (1) - sportsport
AM (3) - dubz
dubz (2) - killer
barks (1) - zig
cubs (1) - sobsob
sobsob (1) - cubs
cubs (2) - mpm
dubz (3) - SAR
zig (1) - cheez
barks (2) - dubz
sporty (1) - genny
cheez (2) - dolphin
barks (3) - mutts
cubs (3) - MJ
barks (4) - snowy
coffee? (1) - cubs
snowy (1) - AM
cubs (4) - genny
coffee? (2) - SAR
barks (5) - cubs
dubz (3) - dina
coffee? (2) - sport
genny (1) - MSU
coffee (3) - dubz
mutts (1) - coffee
snowy (2) - dubz
capri (2) - bj
capri (3) - mutts
zig (2) - dubz
Last edited:
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Actually I changed my mind. I really feel like we should be lynching Doc.
unlynch MSU lynch DocE
unlynch MSU lynch DocE
Well I'm still analyzing/digging, but
WZ and SOV have both literally voted for a different person every Lynch and were both only on a wolf at the end once for the relynch of coffee (just feels odd). Probably nothing, but neither of them lynched Mel.
I'm either impressed or disturbed that Sporty had only been on Mel and Coffee's Lynch the whole game. Not sure how to lean atm.
Dolphin from votes is looking village.
Can't really get any useful information from Doc by looking at votes yet, but seems to be hunting from posts I remember, feeling village.
Based on votes SOV seems village.
Leaning village on Cray from votes for sticking on Mel.
Neutral on Zig, Dina, and Skim based on votes.
I've only gone over votes so far, now that I have a short list am going to look at posts and put them together, and decide a Lynch from that.
WZ and SOV have both literally voted for a different person every Lynch and were both only on a wolf at the end once for the relynch of coffee (just feels odd). Probably nothing, but neither of them lynched Mel.
I'm either impressed or disturbed that Sporty had only been on Mel and Coffee's Lynch the whole game. Not sure how to lean atm.
Dolphin from votes is looking village.
Can't really get any useful information from Doc by looking at votes yet, but seems to be hunting from posts I remember, feeling village.
Based on votes SOV seems village.
Leaning village on Cray from votes for sticking on Mel.
Neutral on Zig, Dina, and Skim based on votes.
I've only gone over votes so far, now that I have a short list am going to look at posts and put them together, and decide a Lynch from that.
Actually I was going to unlynch you and go for DocE. His game play is off to me. Maybe just because he is coming in the middle, but it just seems like he is throwing lots of names out without much thought... or maybe he has changed in his old age. Miami does that to you ....addles your brain.Gonna go with my second choice to make things a little more interesting I guess
Unlynch DocE Lynch MSU
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think based on that and the lynch tallies/trackers (going back to when killer was playing too) he is the best choice today.Actually I was going to unlynch you and go for DocE. His game play is off to me. Maybe just because he is coming in the middle, but it just seems like he is throwing lots of names out without much thought... or maybe he has changed in his old age. Miami does that to you ....addles your brain.
See you changed back.
Unlynch wz. Lynch DocE
Unlynch wz. Lynch DocE
Day 7 Well That's a New Kind of Rope Tow Lynch Tally
WZ () -
zigjaz (2) - Sporty, DocE
Sporty (1) - zigjaz
MSU (1) - Skim
DocE (2) - dubz, sov
Dina (1) - dolphin
😏
Tie!
😏
7/10 voting
Missing: @Dinashadow @Crayola227 @MSUcvmHOPE
@ziggyandjazzy and @DocEspana are tied for the lead!
Lynch close at 10pm Eastern (~3 hrs)
^Look at all the fun these people are having.
Be more like these people
WZ () -
zigjaz (2) - Sporty, DocE
Sporty (1) - zigjaz
MSU (1) - Skim
DocE (2) - dubz, sov
Dina (1) - dolphin
😏
7/10 voting
Missing: @Dinashadow @Crayola227 @MSUcvmHOPE
@ziggyandjazzy and @DocEspana are tied for the lead!
Lynch close at 10pm Eastern (~3 hrs)
^Look at all the fun these people are having.
Be more like these people
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
As I was skimming through yesterday...

How are you feeling about dolphin now?For the record I am getting quite suspicious of dolphin
Dang it I knew we were forgetting something. Guys, we forgot to make a village blocLike where is the village block that’s supposed to vote together and everything. Gosh.

Checking in. Our surgery day went way over today. I'll be on before lynch close it's just going to be after 9 most likely
Actually I was going to unlynch you and go for DocE. His game play is off to me. Maybe just because he is coming in the middle, but it just seems like he is throwing lots of names out without much thought... or maybe he has changed in his old age. Miami does that to you ....addles your brain.
Lots of names out? Ive literally voted for the same person both days and only suggested one other person both time. Yesterday when it was obvious that no one cared about my suspicions I changed to the least offensive of the two options out there to me. So in two days Ive said two people are supicious (the same two people) and voted for the same one each time.
Come oin man. Get off my tip.
And nah. just dont know who the hell everyone is. I cant play mind games when Im only half way invested on how everyone thinks and acts.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
For easy reading of cheezit and zigzag D1 interactions
###lynch barks###
Because you always try to lynch me so I wanna lynch you first
Also, no one is going to get mad at Capri for this but my screen shot last time was "excessive". Ok...
After using “over justification” as a reason to call you wolf last game and you ending up being a villager, can you see why we would be hesitant to try that strategy again?
Also, no one is going to get mad at Capri for this but my screen shot last time was "excessive". Ok...
Originally I read this and thought you were just being salty, but
I could see why you would be hesitant, yes. I was hesitant to RNG for that reason. But capri could be trying bank off that.
are you actually calling capri wolfy? If so then sketch points to you for not just coming out and saying you think she's sketchy but instead trying to goad other people into potentially overanalyzing her.
Lynch ZJ
Biggest sketch read right now.
My copy of KH III just arrived so may or may not be back later. (I'm lying I def won't be back)
I wasn't necessarily calling her wolfy. I was noticing a stark difference in how people responded to this vs when I RNG.
I decided not to RNG because it would look suspicious regardless of affiliation. Capri didn't. I find that interesting and don't know what to make of it or the lack of reaction
Really? You're going to lynch me before I can respond to you and say you won't be on later. Super suspicious and convenient
Or I legitimately wanted to go play a game I've been waiting to come out since I was 12, and wanted to get my vote in early. Quite honestly the only reason I'm back is because its my brother's turn![]()
I like my Ziggy Stardust (how has no one made this joke yet?) vote right now, and still think people should vote that way for aforementioned reasons.
Someone has made the joke. Didn't really see any aforementioned reasons, besides you thought it was weird that I noticed the capri thing. So???
I can't tell if you just don't like me or what. I got bad vibes from you before this game even started (petty reasons basically).
I already explained my barks thought process. Did you not read?
🙄
It was the way you tried to get other people to call capri sketchy without doing it yourself.
You're super twitchy over one person calling for your head.
No need to make this personal.
I did read, I said I didn't understand it and was inviting people to add anything they haven't said, or to reiterate why they think its a good lynch.
Getting reasons out there helps me evaluate arguments.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You voted for dina yesterday...and then switched to SOVLots of names out? Ive literally voted for the same person both days and only suggested one other person both time. Yesterday when it was obvious that no one cared about my suspicions I changed to the least offensive of the two options out there to me. So in two days Ive said two people are supicious (the same two people) and voted for the same one each time.
Come oin man. Get off my tip.
And nah. just dont know who the hell everyone is. I cant play mind games when Im only half way invested on how everyone thinks and acts.
Today you're voting for zig
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MSU sounds like a wolf to me. Staying there.
But literally everything Mel,says I think is wrong or misleading. That will be my next target, can’t keep on ignoring the off-ness of the play.
Lynch Mel
This is a self preservation lynch, cause I assume it is going to come down to me or Mel today, and I know I am not a wolf. I have resisted lynching Mel till now cause although I think their play is way off, i just can’t accept a wolf would play like that, Still, maybe where there is smoke there is fire, and again I am not a wolf.
For the record, I am flying down to Naples Florida and back with a student today and Thursday. I will be 100% unavailable 95% of the time so do not expect me to respond. I may have a couple of minutes during a refueling in SC arround 1 or 2, Or I may not. I also may have a few minute before heading back around 7, but if there are any delays, fuggdaboutit,
Don’t lynch me, that, as usual, is just lazy, and doesn’t get you a wolf.
One last thing - I was wrong about the tie night...I was going to try for a tie again last night and then a comment someone made previously made me go back and read the rules. I thought a tie killed both the people tied and a chance it kills the person making the tie, but that is only true for the second time a tie occurs, so part of thinking (about if it ends up a tie) was flawed as it made the choice rng instead of lynching both people. Go back and read my posts and you can see how I was mistaken. My bad about that part, but about trying to force wolves to act still stands.
Why the complete 180 on Mel until he was revealed wolf? This seems super wishy washy after you seemed to have narrowed down to two targets, myself and Mel. What did Mel do that made you think you were reading him wrong?Ok. I am willing to try that. SAR is on my list from other day, and I am still torn on you.
Unlynch Mel
Lynch sarS
I predict my death, now that Mel is dead, I am a much less compelling lynch target...
So i have to get off my chest my wz suspicions,
After the first coffee lynch I thought wz was acting strange,
And then she switches to lynching me after defending me as most likely villager yesterday.
I know she was going against Mel day before. But she was trying to push coffee as unlynchable.
It all adds up to a stench to me.
I really don't know why you thought you were the most likely NK target. Why?I was on Mel’s case a lot of the game and didn’t go with my rational suspicions,
Don’t want to repeat that. She is very likely my lynch choice, and if I am killed, at least consider it,
I have nothing firm, just those thoughts
Side note:
WZ seriously? 8 pages of comments on this thread? you're killing me, smalls.
WZ seriously? 8 pages of comments on this thread? you're killing me, smalls.
I'm still not sure what to make of her behavior yesterday. I don't think both SOV and Dolph are wolves (unless one was converted, which would suck). So Mel seemed ready to take down SOV with him, which would lead me to think SOV is village. And dolphin coming in to "save" SOV makes me think village, but it could also be a carefully thought out plan to make her seems super villagey, so idk. I guess I would hesitantly say they both appear more villagey based off yesterday, but I can't ignore any weird nefarious things that could change this...As I was skimming through yesterday...
How are you feeling about dolphin now?
Dang it I knew we were forgetting something. Guys, we forgot to make a village bloc![]()
also it would ****ing blow if they were both wolves and one wolf came in to save another wolf...
Also I believe SAR was suspicious of dolphin (not sure if that means anything)
~*~*~*~*~Side note:
WZ seriously? 8 pages of comments on this thread? you're killing me, smalls.
Liked because I'm not sure you realize how appropriate this moniker is for her (and also because that was my college nickname + catch phrase)
~*~*~*~*~
Last edited:
He seems sketch, don't see how killer was sketchI think based on that and the lynch tallies/trackers (going back to when killer was playing too) he is the best choice today.
I wanna know if there is just an OG or a convert rn also
Going to start becoming suspicious of cray if she doesn't start posting much soon, perhaps
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
And just think, that's when I've gotten hours of quality study time in for 3 different exams 😎Side note:
WZ seriously? 8 pages of comments on this thread? you're killing me, smalls.
I think based on that and the lynch tallies/trackers (going back to when killer was playing too) he is the best choice today.
To be fair i have no idea what killer did or thought before i took over. But can confirm im a random ass ski mountain and a vanillager. Literally word in the role. So Im literally here because apparently mods didnt want to lose any roles at all. Id have just killed off killer for inactivity.
I imagine it would read as a lie to others because "why WOULD the mods replace a vanillager". But they did. And now you have me. Blame the mods. I enjoy that everyone is ****ting a brick because Im here though. (took a while to write this because gf came home and she is like a puppy and requires attention)
From what I remember it was because of Dolphin's paranoia over ties at multiple lynch ends. Would have to look back, I think there was one other point with voting (she may have then made a tie, something).Also I believe SAR was suspicious of dolphin (not sure if that means anything)
Nothing substantial IMO.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I also would have probably not gone to the trouble and mod-killed her if she truly was vanillaTo be fair i have no idea what killer did or thought before i took over. But can confirm im a random ass ski mountain and a vanillager. Literally word in the role. So Im literally here because apparently mods didnt want to lose any roles at all. Id have just killed off killer for inactivity.
I imagine it would read as a lie to others because "why WOULD the mods replace a vanillager". But they did. And now you have me. Blame the mods. I enjoy that everyone is ****ting a brick because Im here though. (took a while to write this because gf came home and she is like a puppy and requires attention)

But I am currently a slave to the vote analysis. There's still time for me to change my mind based on posts.
You voted for dina yesterday...and then switched to SOV
Today you're voting for zig
My initial post was the two of them both get me suspicious (zig and dina) and i picked one based on feels. Today I feel the same way about both of them and picked the other one (I swear i cant keep them straight because they both are at the top of my list and are so very unremarkable), apparently. If you asked me, Id have thought I picked the same one twice.
and right in my post you quoted and yesterday I said that I didnt want to have my vote be ignored so i switched to someone who was least offensive to me of the likely votes. :Unless someone has thoroughly pissed me off I've never EVER not voted for one of the major vote leaders because I want my vote to count. You can read my logic and ill always come back to my logic the same day. but being the nonly person voting for someone when the winner has 6 votes and runner up has 5 means im effectively not playing.
Thank you for noticing my saltiness and sarcasm it’s nice to be appreciated.As I was skimming through yesterday...
How are you feeling about dolphin now?
Dang it I knew we were forgetting something. Guys, we forgot to make a village bloc![]()
I’ve been voting for mel for most of the game, yet cray is leaning village based on votes and I’m null?Well I'm still analyzing/digging, but
WZ and SOV have both literally voted for a different person every Lynch and were both only on a wolf at the end once for the relynch of coffee (just feels odd). Probably nothing, but neither of them lynched Mel.
I'm either impressed or disturbed that Sporty had only been on Mel and Coffee's Lynch the whole game. Not sure how to lean atm.
Dolphin from votes is looking village.
Can't really get any useful information from Doc by looking at votes yet, but seems to be hunting from posts I remember, feeling village.
Based on votes SOV seems village.
Leaning village on Cray from votes for sticking on Mel.
Neutral on Zig, Dina, and Skim based on votes.
I've only gone over votes so far, now that I have a short list am going to look at posts and put them together, and decide a Lynch from that.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You have not been paying attention if I have to explain this again...I have said I believe every day. I said over and over again that everything Mel said sounded like BS and that made me want to lynch em...but I just couldn’t believe a wolf, unless a utter noob, could be that blatant, I said it over and over, so I was fairly consistent about that.. i did not do a 180 ...I did me.Why the complete 180 on Mel until he was revealed wolf? This seems super wishy washy after you seemed to have narrowed down to two targets, myself and Mel. What did Mel do that made you think you were reading him wrong?
I really don't know why you thought you were the most likely NK target. Why?
And most everyone was saying Mel or I was a wolf. The way we interacted, the way Mel aggressively tunneled on me made it seem it was one or the other. Mel was the wolf. That “should” make me a fairly likely villager, and thus a wolf target. Generally wolves kill people who no one will lynch,
As I sit here though I think wolves are just trying to randomly kill trying to find the seer. They must believe my “only can pm” role claim.
You better believe I've bookmarked this game to bring up forever and ever when SOV flips wolf.
What is this "easy lynch" business people have been throwing around? Is this supposed to scare people? This is not a defense.
You are not an "easy lynch" as evidenced by last game where you made it a fair bit in as a wolf.
I don't like that it took me honing in on her to finally give us something to evaluate her on.
Her dropping a vote for someone potentially about to replace out does not sit well.
Asking us to back off SOV also adds sketch points
So overall no I am not satisfied, but I'm also trying to look at it in a lens of her being on clinics and I can make an argument for her just not putting effort into the game. I want more from her before I decide where she falls on my list.
We've lost two pretty important village PR's. I'm over being sentimental
Lynch SOV.
Contingency Lynch SOV
I'm not touching this Coffee/Ziggy/Dolphin cluster****
I'm not 100% sure how I feel about how hard Mel was going for SOV for so long. But it makes me feel a little better about SOV. I think.
Stirring up espana is as fun as ever. Now I must mull....
So... historically I’m very good at reading cray. The fact that she still isn’t posting is raising red flags for me, like she’s avoiding me reading her.Going to start becoming suspicious of cray if she doesn't start posting much soon, perhaps
When most of the roles are vanilla, why not replace them if there is someone willing to step in and play?To be fair i have no idea what killer did or thought before i took over. But can confirm im a random ass ski mountain and a vanillager. Literally word in the role. So Im literally here because apparently mods didnt want to lose any roles at all. Id have just killed off killer for inactivity.
I imagine it would read as a lie to others because "why WOULD the mods replace a vanillager". But they did. And now you have me. Blame the mods. I enjoy that everyone is ****ting a brick because Im here though. (took a while to write this because gf came home and she is like a puppy and requires attention)
Obviously read the part of you just "being you" - I was wondering if there was anything substantial to it or anything you didn't say, I don't want to make people repeat themselves.You have not been paying attention if I have to explain this again...I have said I believe every day. I said over and over again that everything Mel said sounded like BS and that made me want to lynch em...but I just couldn’t believe a wolf, unless a utter noob, could be that blatant, I said it over and over, so I was fairly consistent about that.. i did not do a 180 ...I did me.
And most everyone was saying Mel or I was a wolf. The way we interacted, the way Mel aggressively tunneled on me made it seem it was one or the other. Mel was the wolf. That “should” make me a fairly likely villager, and thus a wolf target. Generally wolves kill people who no one will lynch,
As I sit here though I think wolves are just trying to randomly kill trying to find the seer. They must believe my “only can pm” role claim.
Makes sense.
And very believable.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K