Nova Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I called up my Nova advisor, he said by tonight our Nova portal should reflect our decision.

Members don't see this ad.

Mine still says invited for interview as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
he didn’t give much details just told me to check the portal tonight.

I called up my Nova advisor, he said by tonight our Nova portal should reflect our decision.
how do we check our portal? do you have a link to login at? or are you referring to the aadsas portal

Omg I got the missed call this morning and a missed call at 4:34 pm! Has anyone received an email?

How does one log into their Nova portal?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I’m hoping so 🤞🏽. Does anyone know if they are done calling?
According to the NSU dental school brochure, "Notice of acceptance or other action by the Committee on Admissions will be on a rolling or periodic schedule..."

Just waitlisted via AADSAS portal. Guess it's time to write a letter of intent.

Same. I’m not sure if that means anything, but I don’t want to think about it
I emailed Mendez, and told him I received an offer call around 8:25 am but not an official email. Within a couple of hours I received the email and my portal status was changed

Is anyone applying for Puerto Rico campus to the doctor of pharmacy program ?

Hi y'all! I was fortunate enough to get accepted to one of my top choices and receive an interview invite at NOVA. However since I have been accepted to my top choice, I want to cancel my interview to give others an option to possibly attend this school. Does anyone know the email I should send this information to?

I already sent a letter of intent to Dr. Lippman, should I send another to Dr. Galka and Calvin Mendes?

Any update on the waitlist movement? Does anyone know when we will hear back from nova if we are on the waitlist?

Any update on the waitlist movement? Does anyone know when we will hear back from nova if we are on the waitlist?
Everyone accepted in the first round has 30 days to put down a deposit, so that should put the second round of decisions to go out around the first week of Jan probably.

Even though I am waitlisted, I got an email saying that I have been given a Nova email and online portal access. There is no change on the AADSAS page. Do waitlisted students usually get this?

Even though I am waitlisted, I got an email saying that I have been given a Nova email and online portal access. There is no change on the AADSAS page. Do waitlisted students usually get this?
I didn’t get that email and I’m waitlisted.

I got the email in November and I'm waitlisted. I think it's just something if you sent in FASFA.

That makes sense. Thank you!
Calvin is out of the office since Dec 20th. the school is closed from the 24th until January 3rd. I don't think we will (if we do)receive any significant information before January 3rd. Happy Holidays Guys

Someone on the bootcamp Facebook group said that they called and were told they’d be making calls on January 3rd
Are they sending emails, or mailing a package or actually making phone calls?