You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Did you speak to mendez?I called up my Nova advisor, he said by tonight our Nova portal should reflect our decision.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dent222hasdf
Full Member
Im assuming he said they are done callingI called up my Nova advisor, he said by tonight our Nova portal should reflect our decision.
D
deleted952495
he didn’t give much details just told me to check the portal tonight.
SpicyBoi1998
Full Member
Same. I’m not sure if that means anything, but I don’t want to think about itDid anyone's status change on their portal? Mine still says invited for interview
marnelli.tan
Full Member
mine still says invited for interviewDid anyone's status change on their portal? Mine still says invited for interview
how do we check our portal? do you have a link to login at? or are you referring to the aadsas portalI called up my Nova advisor, he said by tonight our Nova portal should reflect our decision.
Omg I got the missed call this morning and a missed call at 4:34 pm! Has anyone received an email?
!!!how do we check our portal? do you have a link to login at? or are you referring to the aadsas portal
no for meany updates?
are they also calling tomorrow?any updates?
I’m hoping so 🤞🏽. Does anyone know if they are done calling?are they also calling tomorrow?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SpicyBoi1998
Full Member
According to the NSU dental school brochure, "Notice of acceptance or other action by the Committee on Admissions will be on a rolling or periodic schedule..."I’m hoping so 🤞🏽. Does anyone know if they are done calling?
Nope nothings changed for meany updates?
D
deleted952495
Wait-listed via portal
sameWait-listed via portal
SpicyBoi1998
Full Member
Just waitlisted via AADSAS portal. Guess it's time to write a letter of intent.
Waitlisted
Waitlisted
Dr Fanny
New Member
I emailed Mendez, and told him I received an offer call around 8:25 am but not an official email. Within a couple of hours I received the email and my portal status was changedSame. I’m not sure if that means anything, but I don’t want to think about it
SpicyBoi1998
Full Member
What is the first day of class for NSU dental students?
Jose Ayala
New Member
Is anyone applying for Puerto Rico campus to the doctor of pharmacy program ?
I think you will have to post in the corresponding forum.Is anyone applying for Puerto Rico campus to the doctor of pharmacy program ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi y'all! I was fortunate enough to get accepted to one of my top choices and receive an interview invite at NOVA. However since I have been accepted to my top choice, I want to cancel my interview to give others an option to possibly attend this school. Does anyone know the email I should send this information to?
stonekolde
Full Member
What email do we send our letter of intent to?
I called Calvin Mendes the other day and he said to email him and Dr.GalkaWhat email do we send our letter of intent to?
stonekolde
Full Member
Okay cool, I already emailed dr. Galka but I haven’t gotten a responseI called Calvin Mendes the other day and he said to email him and Dr.Galka
SpicyBoi1998
Full Member
I already sent a letter of intent to Dr. Lippman, should I send another to Dr. Galka and Calvin Mendes?
stonekolde
Full Member
Any update on the waitlist movement? Does anyone know when we will hear back from nova if we are on the waitlist?
D
deleted952495
Everyone accepted in the first round has 30 days to put down a deposit, so that should put the second round of decisions to go out around the first week of Jan probably.Any update on the waitlist movement? Does anyone know when we will hear back from nova if we are on the waitlist?
I didn’t get that email and I’m waitlisted.Even though I am waitlisted, I got an email saying that I have been given a Nova email and online portal access. There is no change on the AADSAS page. Do waitlisted students usually get this?
dent222hasdf
Full Member
I got the email in November and I'm waitlisted. I think it's just something if you sent in FASFA.Even though I am waitlisted, I got an email saying that I have been given a Nova email and online portal access. There is no change on the AADSAS page. Do waitlisted students usually get this?
That makes sense. Thank you!I got the email in November and I'm waitlisted. I think it's just something if you sent in FASFA.
Calvin is out of the office since Dec 20th. the school is closed from the 24th until January 3rd. I don't think we will (if we do)receive any significant information before January 3rd. Happy Holidays GuysThat makes sense. Thank you!
stonekolde
Full Member
Did anyone hear anything from nova today?
pineappletooth
Full Member
Nope. Has anyone called to ask if they're making calls today?Did anyone hear anything from nova today?
stonekolde
Full Member
Someone on the bootcamp Facebook group said that they called and were told they’d be making calls on January 3rdNope. Has anyone called to ask if they're making calls today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are they sending emails, or mailing a package or actually making phone calls?Someone on the bootcamp Facebook group said that they called and were told they’d be making calls on January 3rd
stonekolde
Full Member
Im not completely sure, that’s why I am asking people to see if they heard anything about this but so far no newsAre they sending emails, or mailing a package or actually making phone calls?
pineappletooth
Full Member
Got a call at 10am!!!! So excited!!!
Congrats! Would you mind telling us if you sent a letter of intent and when?Got a call at 10am!!!! So excited!!!
pineappletooth
Full Member
Thank you! I sent a letter of intent and I sent it December 8th.Congrats! Would you mind telling us if you sent a letter of intent and when?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K