Nova Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Interviewed in August. Waitlisted.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does the waitlist typically move?

Guys I was waitlisted and got accepted in. Don’t lose hope and if you really want to go to Nova be on top of it.

Congratulations to everyone accepted, see you soon!

Guys I was waitlisted and got accepted in. Don’t lose hope and if you really want to go to Nova be on top of it.

Congratulations to everyone accepted, see you soon!

This is my 2nd time being waitlisted from nova. Did you do anything differently to get off the waitlist?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just received an email saying that I am on the waitlist.

Don't worry waitlisted folks! Nova's list moves a LOT since it's an expensive private school

Reactions: 3 users
Is there a facebook group or any groupme for accepted students?

Reactions: 1 users
I created a groupme for students that are accepted and plan on enrolling in the program at NSU. Heres the link:
GroupMe

If you know any other students who are planning to enroll in the program, spread the word! I feel like it would be easier with groupme to ask questions and what not.

Hi guys, I got waitlisted at Nova. Do you think that I should send a letter of intent?

Hi guys, I got waitlisted at Nova. Do you think that I should send a letter of intent?

yes!! they said if you’re interested & waitlisted to send an email expressing that you still want to go there

I was told that the next round of acceptance will go out 1/16 or 1/17

Reactions: 3 users
Next round will go out around the 17. So I suggest you to update the school and send a letter of intent if Nova is your top school. Remember to update every two/three weeks after January.

hey guys I have a NOVA interview coming up and was wondering how that was?? How’s the vibe ? Anyone interview recently ??

hey guys I have a NOVA interview coming up and was wondering how that was?? How’s the vibe ? Anyone interview recently ??

Interview was a preceded by a tour which casual. Interview itself was conversational- however, everyone has a different interviewer. Dental students seemed pretty friendly and happy.

Anyone hear anything today?
From the previous years’ posts, it seems like they call between around 10 am-1 pm EST (9-12ish CST). Good luck! Hope others who get in post here with the time they got the calls.

Reactions: 2 users
i got an email from calvin saying it will be today

Reactions: 5 users
If anyone uses other forums besides SDN and have seen any updates, please let us know! Thank you so much in advance!!

Anything yet??????
Nope, nothing yet! Wishing everybody the best of luck, you guys got this. Hopefully we'll all be looking back at this forum in a year while we're all together at Nova.

Nope, nothing yet! Wishing everybody the best of luck, you guys got this. Hopefully we'll all be looking back at this forum in a year while we're all together at Nova.
Watch all of us waiting suddenly get accepted today 😆

Does anyone know what the interview day consists of? Just an interview or a tour as well?
Since no one seems to have received one this morning, I checked the post 2 years ago and saw a person received an email in the afternoon (around 3:30ish CST)

Since no one seems to have received one this morning, I checked the post 2 years ago and saw a person received an email in the afternoon (around 3:30ish CST)
One more post 😂 (sorry if you guys expected a post regarding acceptance). 3 years ago, the 2nd round was delayed for 3 days b/c the school needed more time finalizing the list. On the new date, calls were made in the afternoon. This is just fyi if we don’t hear anything today.

I shall post no more here until I return in the evening!

Good to know. I wonder if it would be a good or bad idea to email to see if there is a delay, and when the new date will be (if there is one)

Reactions: 9 users
Is it safe to assume that we are not hearing anything today?

Just got an email stating that next round of acceptances will come out sometime tomorrow