You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Nova Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by artist2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Waitlisted as well
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fieldgoal123
New Member
Congrats! Did you have your AADSAS change at all?I just got my acceptance call at 4 pm EST, interviewed december 1st
Yes, my AADSAS says the same thing.Did they add it to aadsas??
I love it. The load of work is intense but I have a lot of support from the school and I really love my group.How do you like it and how was the interview?
Guys I was waitlisted and got accepted in. Don’t lose hope and if you really want to go to Nova be on top of it.
Congratulations to everyone accepted, see you soon!
Congratulations to everyone accepted, see you soon!
Guys I was waitlisted and got accepted in. Don’t lose hope and if you really want to go to Nova be on top of it.
Congratulations to everyone accepted, see you soon!
This is my 2nd time being waitlisted from nova. Did you do anything differently to get off the waitlist?
How can we “be on top of it?”Guys I was waitlisted and got accepted in. Don’t lose hope and if you really want to go to Nova be on top of it.
Congratulations to everyone accepted, see you soon!
SanbaoYuyu
Full Member
I just received an email saying that I am on the waitlist.
This is my 2nd time being waitlisted from nova. Did you do anything differently to get off the waitlist?
You need to call, send updates, and whatever your determination tells you to do. Thats what will separate you from 1000 applicants waitlisted this cycle.How can we “be on top of it?”
hopeful-dent
Full Member
Don't worry waitlisted folks! Nova's list moves a LOT since it's an expensive private school
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, I got waitlisted at Nova. Do you think that I should send a letter of intent?
yes!! they said if you’re interested & waitlisted to send an email expressing that you still want to go there
I was told that the next round of acceptance will go out 1/16 or 1/17
Next round will go out around the 17. So I suggest you to update the school and send a letter of intent if Nova is your top school. Remember to update every two/three weeks after January.
Did you interview already?Does anyone know what the interview day consists of? Just an interview or a tour as well?
hey guys I have a NOVA interview coming up and was wondering how that was?? How’s the vibe ? Anyone interview recently ??
Interview was a preceded by a tour which casual. Interview itself was conversational- however, everyone has a different interviewer. Dental students seemed pretty friendly and happy.
dentistdisco25
Full Member
They said you won’t hear back today because it is a holiday and they are closedAnyone hear anything today?
halee_palmer_
New Member
Anyone hear anything today?
nontrad2022
Full Member
From the previous years’ posts, it seems like they call between around 10 am-1 pm EST (9-12ish CST). Good luck! Hope others who get in post here with the time they got the calls.Anyone hear anything today?
nothing yet…hopefully
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nontrad2022
Full Member
Not yet?
nontrad2022
Full Member
If anyone uses other forums besides SDN and have seen any updates, please let us know! Thank you so much in advance!!
comingfords
Dental Student
Nope, nothing yet! Wishing everybody the best of luck, you guys got this. Hopefully we'll all be looking back at this forum in a year while we're all together at Nova.Anything yet??????
nontrad2022
Full Member
Watch all of us waiting suddenly get accepted today 😆Nope, nothing yet! Wishing everybody the best of luck, you guys got this. Hopefully we'll all be looking back at this forum in a year while we're all together at Nova.
nontrad2022
Full Member
Since no one seems to have received one this morning, I checked the post 2 years ago and saw a person received an email in the afternoon (around 3:30ish CST)Does anyone know what the interview day consists of? Just an interview or a tour as well?
comingfords
Dental Student
Thank you for info!!Since no one seems to have received one this morning, I checked the post 2 years ago and saw a person received an email in the afternoon (around 3:30ish CST)
omg how amazing would that beWatch all of us waiting suddenly get accepted today 😆
nontrad2022
Full Member
One more post 😂 (sorry if you guys expected a post regarding acceptance). 3 years ago, the 2nd round was delayed for 3 days b/c the school needed more time finalizing the list. On the new date, calls were made in the afternoon. This is just fyi if we don’t hear anything today.Since no one seems to have received one this morning, I checked the post 2 years ago and saw a person received an email in the afternoon (around 3:30ish CST)
I shall post no more here until I return in the evening!
Good to know. I wonder if it would be a good or bad idea to email to see if there is a delay, and when the new date will be (if there is one)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think so !!Is it safe to assume that we are not hearing anything today?
toothqueen98
Full Member
Thank you for letting us know! May I ask who did you contact?Just got an email stating that next round of acceptances will come out sometime tomorrow
which schools? if you don't mind me askingThis is so frustrating! Calvin told many of us we’d know either 16th or 17th. And I have to decide today if I’m accepting my offer to other schools.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 66
- Views
- 19K