Nova Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

takes me to the adea pass website...
Yeah i saw my issue lol, thanks.

I see you have a lot of experience on this platform. Are you in dental school currently?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if they are going to release more acceptances this week?

Members don't see this ad :)
Are they only sending out offers today or throughout the week?

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
No, I believe there are 2 rounds in April. After that they can call anytime IF and when someone drops out until classes start.
Do you know if we are supposed to send a letter of intent again if we already sent one?

• Hmm
Has Calvin been answering anyone’s calls lately? I have been trying to get ahold of him.

Nope :(. Really hoping to hear SOMETIME this month

I sent my first letter of intent in December and update emails every month. Are we supposed to send letters every month?

I emailed Calvin and he said no acceptances came out today.

Reactions: 2 users
he said the next round will be released on or after the week of April 2nd!

Reactions: 3 users
I emailed Calvin. He said they are not sending acceptances out this week. Most likely, more acceptances will be sent out by the end of this month.

Reactions: 1 users
I emailed Calvin. He said they are not sending acceptances out this week. Most likely, more acceptances will be sent out by the end of this month.
I was told my Calvin that
There will be seats available as applicants that withdraw from the class, all the way up until classes start which will be late July.

I was told my Calvin that
There will be seats available as applicants that withdraw from the class, all the way up until classes start which will be late July.
Meaning that as of now seats are full?

Last edited:
I called Calvin on Friday and I asked this.He said they are not full yet .

Anyone know if they are sending out acceptances this week?

Does anyone have any info about the MDS program (the calendar for it, what the classes are, opinions, how many people it is)?
I can't find much online except the tuition and requirements. can't even find the dmd calendar