You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Nova Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by artist2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Nothing yet. I was waitlisted in december. Interviewed in OctoberAny movement today?
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
khanhkhanhkhanh
New Member
Any updates/ movement?
chocolatechip8552
Full Member
did you interview pre-dec?
Shark-Smile
Full Member
Anyone got accepted today?
Shark-Smile
Full Member
Congratulations!!!just got the call!
Cantdobiochem
Full Member
I really hope they do. If anyone calls Calvin please ask and let us know 🙏🏼Does anyone know if they are going to release more acceptances this week?
Yes in Augustdid you interview pre-dec?
Congrats! If you don’t mind me asking what were your stats + are you a Fl resident?just got the call!
Last edited:
Pm meCongrats! If you don’t mind me asking what were your stats + are you a Fl resident?
Are they only sending out offers today or throughout the week?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Shark-Smile
Full Member
I really don’t know… did you apply pre-dec?Are they only sending out offers today or throughout the week?
Cantdobiochem
Full Member
I called the office and they said the next round will be on April 2nd 🥲Are they only sending out offers today or throughout the week?
Is that their last round? And what happens after that if you're still waitlisted?I called the office and they said the next round will be on April 2nd 🥲
That’s a great question. I was wondering if they give you an acceptance for the next cycle 🤔 if that exists?Is that their last round? And what happens after that if you're still waitlisted?
Cantdobiochem
Full Member
No, I believe there are 2 rounds in April. After that they can call anytime IF and when someone drops out until classes start.Is that their last round? And what happens after that if you're still waitlisted?
lis.gm
New Member
Do you know if we are supposed to send a letter of intent again if we already sent one?No, I believe there are 2 rounds in April. After that they can call anytime IF and when someone drops out until classes start.
No not yet! I pray the waitlist moves!Has anyone heard from them today?
Me too! I was told next round comes out today just have no idea around what time they make callsNo not yet! I pray the waitlist moves!
No:-(Any updates so far?
Cantdobiochem
Full Member
NopeAny updates so far?
khanhkhanhkhanh
New Member
Any updates?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lis.gm
New Member
Nope 😟Any updates?
Shark-Smile
Full Member
Nope 🙁
Shark-Smile
Full Member
Did he say when they are sending out more acceptances?I emailed Calvin and he said no acceptances came out today.
Cantdobiochem
Full Member
Nothing yetAny updates today?
Shark-Smile
Full Member
I emailed Calvin. He said they are not sending acceptances out this week. Most likely, more acceptances will be sent out by the end of this month.
lis.gm
New Member
Thanks for the update!!I emailed Calvin. He said they are not sending acceptances out this week. Most likely, more acceptances will be sent out by the end of this month.
I was told my Calvin thatI emailed Calvin. He said they are not sending acceptances out this week. Most likely, more acceptances will be sent out by the end of this month.
There will be seats available as applicants that withdraw from the class, all the way up until classes start which will be late July.
Meaning that as of now seats are full?I was told my Calvin that
There will be seats available as applicants that withdraw from the class, all the way up until classes start which will be late July.
Last edited:
That’s what it sounds like!Meaning that as of now seats are full?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Shark-Smile
Full Member
I called Calvin on Friday and I asked this.He said they are not full yet .
Interesting…
Does anyone have any info about the MDS program (the calendar for it, what the classes are, opinions, how many people it is)?
I can't find much online except the tuition and requirements. can't even find the dmd calendar
I can't find much online except the tuition and requirements. can't even find the dmd calendar
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 19K