NoWW That's What I Call the 2000s - 8th Annual Noob WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thank you mods and fellow villagers. I had a lot of fun. Congrats wolfies🐺🐺.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 9 users
Yes, thank you!! I can't wait to participate in the next game :)

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
Oh we should probably discuss the fabled "doubles" night result

What @kdswg received n2 was this:
"The fireflies whispered tales into your dreams of strange happenings, a longing gaze and new knowledge gained. You awoke feeling mildly unsettled, with thoughts of mirrors and clones."

@AceHydro may recognize some of the phrasing from her own nightly action results. kdswg's "vision" that night was a hint at the existence of the copycat in the game. Had absolutely nothing to do with weagle or miya :laugh:
Is there a way to calculate the odds that my complete misinterpretation would successfully call out 2 wolves? Lol like maybe a 5% chance?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is there a way to calculate the odds that my complete misinterpretation would successfully call out 2 wolves? Lol like maybe a 5% chance?

Honestly, I think it was less probable than the wolves winning three RNG in a row. What were the odds you'd misinterpret it in that way, that there would be two double named players, AND they both would be wolves!

It's part of why this game is so fun. It rarely goes as expected, but it's always entertaining.

Reactions: 5 users
I hope beyond hope that this becomes your meta. Odds are slim but I believe in you

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Before I forget, I wanted to emphasize the importance of questions.

Asking for clarification in your role PM or asking questions of your manator can be a major proponent of the game. As some of the non-newbs might vouch, I strongly encourage asking questions because if you don’t understand something, you’ll be operating under a false pretense unknowingly. In a game that’s already got foundations of deceit (wolves trying to blend in as village). Even if I can’t answer a question directly, I’ll usually say something along the lines of “wow, that’s a good thought, where should you go with that” etc

There were definitely points where the manators were hoping more newbs would ask questions in the social PMs.

I’m not saying questions are essential. you absolutely can just play the game and figure it out as you go. But just some perspective :biglove:

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
Before I forget, I wanted to emphasize the importance of questions.

Asking for clarification in your role PM or asking questions of your manator can be a major proponent of the game. As some of the non-newbs might vouch, I strongly encourage asking questions because if you don’t understand something, you’ll be operating under a false pretense unknowingly. In a game that’s already got foundations of deceit (wolves trying to blend in as village). Even if I can’t answer a question directly, I’ll usually say something along the lines of “wow, that’s a good thought, where should you go with that” etc

There were definitely points where the manators were hoping more newbs would ask questions in the social PMs.

I’m not saying questions are essential. you absolutely can just play the game and figure it out as you go. But just some perspective :biglove:
silly shorty (2).jpg

I have no personal experience with not asking for clarification and dying for it, nope :whistle:

pls excuse my rudimentary Paint jpeg.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Hello my darling nooblets! The next game’s signups are posted! If you want to play, sign up here:

• Love
Reactions: 2 users