Nyit/nycom-7 year bs/do program-PRIVATE HOUSING

Started by Jen13
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jen13

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I will be attending the combined bs/do program at nyit in the fall and I am looking for a roomate/roomates for private hosing close to the school. Looking to move in sometime in august, will have a car and able to pay rent...please let me know if you are interested, know anyone who is interested, or have an available house/apartment. I prefer to have a roomate around the same age as me, so preferably a first year, second year, or even third year student.

My email is [email protected], please contact me if you are interested!!!