NYMC Traditional vs. Drexel IMS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Indecisive23

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I have been accepted to both the NYMC Traditional track as well as the Drexel IMS, most likely would continue to the MMS if I go. I was also granted an interview at TCMC for their MBS program. My interview is next week. I am also waiting to hear back from Temple AMCS.

Does anyone know which program would be most beneficial for me?

I am an engineering student who has taken all the pre-medical requirements. 3.2 uGPA, 2.9 sGPA and a 29 on the MCAT. My GPA has been on a huge upswing from sophomore year to now too. I also have decent volunteer experience and have been working at a doctor office for a few years.

Thanks in advanced!!