NYU 2012 application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
83/2.97/97,MASTERS from US 3.89 GPA, DA FOR 2 YRS

Members don't see this ad.

I bet you definitely get in university of Chicago , just finish the Part 2 before their application cycle. If you can just little improve the toefl, that's better. God luck and all the best. One more thing you can call nyucd admission office and explain your interest and status , caz some people will decline their offer.

I bet you definitely get in university of Chicago , just finish the Part 2 before their application cycle. If you can just little improve the toefl, that's better. God luck and all the best. One more thing you can call nyucd admission office and explain your interest and status , caz some people will decline their offer.
I'm still waiting for the interview call too, Could you please tell me what should I tell the addmission office when I call? every week I call and she just says your file still under review and wait, we will contact you later!!! I don't know what does that mean.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm still waiting for the interview call too, Could you please tell me what should I tell the addmission office when I call? every week I call and she just says your file still under review and wait, we will contact you later!!! I don't know what does that mean.
wat r ur stats?

i have similar stats and still waiting also :/ thats strange they do not take you at first place since you have masters from US, do you have any experience as a dentist?

as far as my knowledge goes I have been accepted in NYU this yr with 84 and lower GPA.......
Hi
I need some info about the curriculum of NYU .Will appreciate if you will share that with me.Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad :)
There is nobody on waiting or is it only acceptance letters have been sent till now for batches till 2 feb?????

what r u r stats raghav
dont worry we will get iv soon
where all have u applied

has anyone who interviewed on 26th jan received an acceptance yet?

I received it on 10th feb. I am in Canada Toronto. U can check my previous posts. Ppl outside USA get faster then in USA caz they sent via ups to us and via regular post to candidates in USA.

have you contacted nyu? what do they say? when can we expect to hear from them!

Dr.zehirova, have u received any confirmation yet?
plz reply

I believe NYU must have already mailed out letters to candidates who are wait listed. People are not posting in the forum.

There is nobody on waiting or is it only acceptance letters have been sent till now for batches till 2 feb?????

i got mail yesterday and i am in wait listing. very disappointed:scared:

i got mail yesterday and i am in wait listing. very disappointed:scared:

I know it is very hard to accept. But i hope u will get ur acceptance soon. Wen was ur interview and wat r ur stats. Thanks

2 ppl 4rm mah batch did get in waiting list...just gt to know 4rm dem...

Got my. Acceptance letter today!:):):)

Was interviewed on feb 2nd.date on letter is 7th feb.

does any body know if the NYU still sending interview calls or they are already full???? Did you hear about that???

I was on the first batch interviewed. I got wait listed. :xf:
Anybody know how many got wait listed and how long should one wait to hear a final decision.

I was on the first batch interviewed. I got wait listed. :xf:
Anybody know how many got wait listed and how long should one wait to hear a final decision.

Hey what are ur stats and how u did in thr interview !
Just trying to figure out where do i stand bexause my interview was totally pathetic !

-----------------------------------

Last edited:
-----------------------------------

Last edited:
Did anybody from canada got waitlisted?

i have one year of shadowing experience in us.