***OBGYN 2015-2016 Waitlist/Rejection Thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

queenelsa

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!
I've been lurking around for a while but was never really active, until I realized how much I rely on sdn for my neurotic med student tendencies, and how how our Obgyn thread is regrettably not full of as much up to date information as other threads!!

Either post yourselves or PM me with schools that have given wait lists/and or rejections, and I will post them here.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Dates are rejection dates unless noted otherwise as waitlist. Here is what I've collected so far.

Brown: 10/06
George Washington University: 10/12
NYU: 10/14 (after email on status)
St. Francis: 10/8
University of Virginia: 10/12
University of Massachusetts: waitlist 10/15
UPMC: 10/16

Can we just combine this information with the interview thread so it is all in one place? It'd also make people more likely to update I think (because it is easier).

Can we just combine this information with the interview thread so it is all in one place? It'd also make people more likely to update I think (because it is easier).

I'm fine with that. I'd figured since many other residency pages have a separate one for these I'd do the same for Obgyn, but if its more difficult, no biggie.